danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I need advice for hiding a body

| So, I'm in flooded, right, and I've got a dead body next to me that I really wish I had a convenient hiding spot for. Any advice from you people who are more familiar here?
-GM

| Burn it, probably.

| Did you make the body? -CN

| >>640541
No. That would be inconvenient. I most likely need it later.

>>640543
No, it is not my child. I don't know who their parents are.

| >>640546
Did you kill the person. Also, why do you need it later? Also also, is this why you were asking earlier about where you would go to to die?

| >>640548
Ay. Those are very personal questions. I just need advice on how to hide it good. Also, no. I'm no murderer.
-GM

| >>640562
Nothing is personal if said 'personal' question is related to murder.

| >>640568
Ay. I didn't murder nobody. Now get out if you don't have any useful advice.
-GM

| >>640569
I'm afraid I will have to call the cops if you don't tell me the reason you have a dead body near you.

| Drag the body to the police station and submit it yourself!

They should be able to handle it!

| >>640572 >>640576
Nah. They'd just frame me for something I didn't do. I've experienced it before. Now give me a good hiding spot I'm running out of time here!
-GM

| >>640588
Have you considered calling the police like a normal not murderer person?

| >>640593
I'm no murderer, but I can't get rid of the body. Not right now.

| -GM

| Just hide it in a ditch or in an old car, that or pay an unscrupulous homeless person to take it in till you got your other shit fixed

| >>640767
All of those options sound really unsafe. Seriously. Have nobody here had to hide a body before? I thought this place was hard.
-GM

| >>640770
People usually kill them and kill more people that come to investigate. The best we can do is fuck up the body to scare the cops.

| >>640773
But I need the body and I'm not killing anyone! Fuck sake. Y'all are useless. I'll just put him in this body bag I found and put that in the conveniently placed closet here in this conveniently placed building I conveniently have a key to.
-GM

| >>640779
So you don't even need to ask us in the first place. Pretty sure you are here just to call us useless for having never killed people and have to hide a body before. That's noble of you.

| >>640770
Again, you're in flooded, dont have any friends who can help, not even a cleaner. so much so that you're resorting to the matrix of all things... I think those are your only options

| >>640790
I do need to ask! Have you heard of sarcasm punk? If I had a place to hide it I would have! I'm fucking panicking!

>>640811
True. Fuck. Okay. I'll try to find someone who can take care of it for a while.

| -GM

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1585826925

This thread is permanently archived