danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Aggregator Thread] Rumours of Electica

| Hey there my favorite chummers! It's me, NEET-God, back on the block after an unfortunate incident that wiped my entire hardware! But my circumstances aside, I've been meaning to talk about this one for a while! You guys ever heard about Electica? No? It's a place in GC, or so the rumors say... But let's get back to the beginning, shall we?

See, a long time ago, some big wig from the Electric Delivery Company, which is now bankrupt, had a huge mansion in GC...

| And rumor says that he built an entire underground complex under it to conduct experiments with another company, Teregraph Solutions, which used to be big into Bio-engineering before VT and VL took over literally everything related to that. So before we were born. They call that underground complex Electica, and they say that weird tech is still coming out of there to this very day, despite the owner passing away.

| Lots of runner claim to have found and moved packages marked with a special brand that apparently identifies tech from Electica. Most notably, one of my sources from Unix Logistics, which you may or may not know depending on if you have lots of cash, said that they carried such cargo less than a week ago. So, what are your thoughts? Does Electica exist, or not? Any cargo carries heard about this?
>NEET-God

| I wouldnt doubt it, what's with all the new rumors of underground complexes that I've unraveled lately.

I've got some questions though. Would this Electica be related in any way to the Upper plates? or maybe the Midnight Loop? I mean, lets be fair, no way they built both of those in a few months and without a prior base to plan from. Just a thought desu

| >>639752
The Loop, huh? You mean the thing in Midnight? Hell yes, sir, that's some sound reasoning! The old mansion is rumored to be in Midnight, but the actual thing probably got shafted when the whole Tree thing happened. But I wouldn't be surprised if AUCR and their goons knew something about Electica.
>NEET-God

| >>639755
What about those DART fellows? I heard they also were looking into something like this back in Nevada desu.

Hoover dam 2: electric boogaloo?

| >>639757
DART? The Department for Advanced Research into Technology, right? Hmmm... man, now I wish I could get a plane to America and check out all that stuff!
>NEET-God

| >>639759
This time of year flights suck, what's with all the war in the middle east and the Socal riots.

I'd wait if I were you.

Nice stomping ground for urban legends though, especially around the midwest desu.

| >>639761
Well, yeah! Still, if Electica is out there, how would you go around to finding it? Lots of the runners I talked too had no clue.
>NEET-God

| >>639764
I'd gather intel first, then I'd try and hack into old blueprints of midnight that are hosted in a cloud farm like the Twilight Towers, I'd then scour around the lower plates and try to find an access desu.

It'd take about two weeks I guess? that's if the info is easy to find though, otherwise it'd take longer

| >>639765
Well, damn, guess if someone wants to try their hand at it, they can! I would, but my hacking skills are real crap ww
>NEET-God

| >>639752
Well thankfully the upper plate project never got off the ground, so I doubt it's related. I agree midnight is probably a likely culprit as well.
>>639765
Twilight towers isnt exactly an easy place to get into omae. -CN

| >>639788
Well, if you know who to talk to and who's paws to grease, it can be a bit easier than a normal run.

| >>639843
I suppose. -CN

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1585586800

This thread is permanently archived