danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lilim found dead in Midnight, still connected to /u/ as he was presumably killed

| What the title says.

Same case as last time, encrypted files that I spent a bit of time peering over, this one is from two weeks ago, near the Resort in southern Midnight.
Lilim female, DFC-72, about 10 years since her factorial debut, mental age of approximately 30.

There was a few people who said she got weird after starting to use /u/ on a daily basis, but then again... looking at others here, m'self included... yeah.

| Seems the lass had some weird hobbies lately, including retro music and collecting mixtapes of all things.

The threads she accessed are a mystery, even to the police who are still waiting on some Lilim expert to make his call about all this.

Same "bioware" on her bod aswell, this time actual parts instead of organs, no rejection, ARES made augs as well, funky jazz.

Body was apparently found in a "gruesome" state, no pictures attached desu.

I'll give it my all to get more info

| Oh no. Was this that Lilim hooker? She was so kind!

| >>639673
Dunno if she was some hooker, but I doubt it chummer, girl was outfitted like a standard model, adult modules and all. My guess is some kind of OL or something in that vein.

Then again, don't take my word for it, even the GCPD is only now starting to delve into her past

| Just fix her up and there, she ain't dead anymore

| >>639778
Saddly, those dead lilims that have been turning up weren't connected to the Cloud when they died. so while a backup might be able to get redployed, they won't know anything about what happened.

| >>639780
Do the victims have any connections other than being lilims? -CN

| >>639784
Well, Bioware and Lilimness apart, they've all been residents of either Midnight or Downtown, along with a few older models who were thought to be homeless desu.

Not much else I'm afraid.

| >>639841
How big is the radius of the crimes between the districts. -CN

| A can of worms. Is this the only case where the victim is connected to /u/ at the moment of their deaths?

| >>639847
About 10 blocks wide, mostly the connector areas and the places that don't get a lot of police attention, although I guess that's about to change desu.

| >>639908
You'd have to ask GCPD, but I'd be unsurprising if it was the case.

| >>639928
10 blocks... isnt a big area. I'm surprised nothing has been found yet. Wonder if theres stuff hiding in traffic cams and such. -CN

| >>639940
That's the realm of the cyber-security unit, and sadly my contacts don't extend THAT far.

I'd be willing to bet a pretty penny that the key to all this lies in that data desu. either it's not being published willingly, or it's another GCPD internal feud going on.

| >>639955
Well the GCPD can argue amongst themselves all they want. I can actually start combing through this stuff myself and see if I find something. -CN

| >>640031
Well, if you ever get a friend in the GCPD, be sure to consult them or something desu.

| >>640424
Hmm... I think I know someone I can talk to actually. -CN

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1585700898

This thread is permanently archived