danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Clean ass shiting 101, no toilet paper required

| So the other day I felt I had just reached enlightenment. I have discovered a way to shit without needing to wipe my butt afterward. I'm here to bless my fellow anon with this knowledge.

First off, you need to have one of those toilet paper core thingy, you know those? The cardboard tube thing, but you can also use other tubes if you prefer it.

What you are going to want to do is stick the tube up your ass and shit through it. Pull it out, give it a shake, and leave. Boom! Clean!

| That... sounds like it's a lot more work than just wiping. -CN

| >>628421
Yeah, but it's cheaper. You can reuse the tube as much as you want. Especially if you use more durable ones, like those PVC pipes. And the feeling is so satisfying

| >>628424 you could technically make a giant tube leading to your toilet from your working place. Just make sure to build in something that'll flush it properly, like a water barrel with a pressure pump.
I know that's just a toilet leading to your real toilet, but imagine the convenience!

| >>628424
Kind of sounds unsanitary -CN

| ...what -Janeiro

| the tube got fused with my anus because of humidity, and then I started digesting it... when I pulled it out I shat blood for 2 hours straight.

please don't ask why I tried.

| >>d5e9f6 You didn't meld with the tube and become some android shit bot anon.
What happened is your dumb-ass dried out the mucus(?) your dumb-ass produces to keep shit lubed up.

| >>d5e9f6 I wish you were my poopy android uWu

| >>628505
YES, MY FOLLOWER, DO YOU FEEL ENLIGHTENED

| >>628584
(〒︿〒)
NO, I FEEL LIKE MY ASS IS FIGHTING FOR INDEPENDENCE AFTER WHAT I DID TO IT NGAAAH !

| >>5f017e
poopy android ? ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

| >>628611
YES. FEEL THE SATISFACTION OF YOUR ASS BEING AN INDEPENDENT​ STATE SEPARATED FROM YOUR BODY

| >>628614
I'm going to have surgery because of that tho...
Quite the expensive shit (pun intended)...
Wound got infected... it's basically a general infection now.
Surgeon said I'm going to the block in about 2 hours. Said I'll be about 80% artificial apparently...
Also I can't walk and it's hard to talk... last few hours were a nightmare...
Please don't try the thing...
holy shit
cya in two months when i can use my hands again, i guess , of i can

| >>628676
GODDAMNIT. MY PLAN RUINED, ALL BECAUSE OF A SURGERY.

| -__- I was hoping for real useful information here. I'm sick of using baby wipes due to having an extremely hairy ass.

| my head is gonna fukibg ewplode

| >>629036
That's the problem. You don't look for useful info on /u/.
-Impulse

| finding a new job is gonna be a pain in the ass

| I'm having a stroke while reading all this shit, thanks OP

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1582485161

This thread is permanently archived