danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Alma,Dana,Sei,Stella,Jill or Dorothy?

| You can't just say:"I want them all."cuz it's so unfair that you can have all the good girls in the world.

| Who the fuck are any of these people? -Mr. Hc

| who're they

| Mmmm? Some local celebrities i assume?
>IA

| Dana and Alma tfw

| >>628336 >>628338 >>628340
Dudes, first time this board was introduced in wonderful game Va-11 Hall A. It was a joke and way to tell player some interesting stories about game world and people. And here comes Prefector and makes this board real

I choose Sei

| >>628401

VA-11, Hall A was a *game*? What ultra nerd would make a game out of a random piss-smelling bar?

-Orf30

| >>628402
I heard it was dog piss and soap

| >>628404

hell i didnt smell it to figger out what kind of piss it was.

-Orf30

| >>628405
Thats an awfully specific denial there chief.
:3c

| Also i pick Dorothy she pays well by the hour don't know who those other people are

| err. Is payable well? frek my speaken acting up

| Alma? You mean that rabbit hacker?

| Given I'm engaged, I'll refrain from voting, especially since I dont really know any of then personally. -CN

| >>628410

>rabbit hacker

White_Rabbit? I thought they've been dead since forever. Like hell some random no name floozie just happens to be her. -SideBae

| >>628401
Ohh your talking about a video game.
Man ill take this over some asshat spouting nonsense and bullshit about how they gonna fek someone up any day of the week.

Uhhh i dunno the game so ill go on a limb and saayyyy....uhhhh jill!
>IA

| I don't know any of these people.
-Impulse

Me neither, let's throw a dice and.... 4. I vote for Stella, whoever that is.
-Red 9

| If Stella means Stella Hoshii, I'd say her, she's a good person and is great with kids. Don't know anyone else.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>628412
I think a smart hacker would want to seem like a nobody in real life. -CN

| >>628401

>What the fuck are you talking about?
-Mr. Hc

| >>628407 >>628409

*cough*

she fleshie or chromey?

-SickNasty

| >>628427
She's a lilim.

| >>628429

>lilim

gross. hard pass on that omae

-SickNasty

| >>628430
You're gross

| I asked the question cuz I assumed that you people download this app because you've played the game!So why would you download this app if you have never played the game before? By the way, the game is extraordinary!

| >>628435

You're even worse than Ramuda. -Mr. Hc

((psst, heads up: this is the RP board. you're probably looking for /u/ proper. and i wouldn't call VA-11 extraordinary, but that's besides the point. -Jesko))

| >>628435
(you're on the rp board newfrien.)

| My apologize..... I have juat get it!I'm really really sorry if I disturb you guys, I think that's a fun stuff!>>b0f86d >>62ea96

| >>628438
pets pets

| >>628438

((don't stress it, it's perfectly fine!))

| I'd really like to join you guys!So how can I start?

| >>628441

((just post! all posts here are by character in default, so don't worry about signing your posts like i'm doing with Samatoki/Mr. Hc here-- it's perfectly okay to be an anon!))

| >>628441
(Don't. Run away, while you still can. It is not worth it. —UKT)

| (By creating this thread and us playing on it, you just did fren
Congratulations!)
>sees lilim hate
>sips coffee silently
>IA

| >>628442

((sorry, IN character BY default, no idea what came over me there. setting threads are for more conventional prose RP and they're all totally open for anyone to join in))

| >>628443

((c'mon, don't be like that; this board desperately needs new blood))

| Okay,thank you guys again for being so friendly!

| >>628435

App? what app? ain'y you reading this on the Matrix like every other joker?

| >>628447

((anytime, chummer!))

| >>628446
(Begone, heretic. —UKT)

| It's quite rare to meet such friendly people like you in the internet and I'm also a dnd player which is a rp game too if you guys concern.thanks again.....

| >>628451
^w^

| (I'm going to sleep now and 'll join you guys tomorrow.... I live in South China.
....)
(I think my name would be....)
Joyce.

| >>628451

((ooh, in that case you might be interested in one of the various ARGs (well, they're more like campaigns, but the term is kinda stuck) around the community. there's a list on the wiki but it's been dead for a year and even then morphine and i were the only ones who really did anything there for quite some time so... safe to say it's outdated yea. idk of any myself, but feel free to ask around!))

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>628453

Good night! And welcome to /cyb/!

| (how to close the thread?cuz it's just a shame to stumble into a rp board and asked a stupid quesiton.....)

| >>628456

((don't feel bad about it, we all make mistakes! that said, threads automatically close after 24 hours of inactivity, but mods can lock 'em before that))

| >>628456
(You either let them die out from inactivity or just ask the mods to close them
-Impulse)​

| >>628444
(Also, how dare you sip coffee in my presence. You heretic.)​

| (But this thread is funny doe
>morphine)

| (Can't we just make this OOC? I'm tired of typing brackets...
-Impulse)​

| >>628462

((brackets build character))

| >>628462
(Brackets are for coffee drinkers pulse
>Morphine)

| >>628464
(No u, you little uncultured twat
-Impulse)​

| [real gurls use actual brackets]

| {​>>628466​
This one is more fancy though
-Impulse​}​

| <at some point some of these actually break because the website thinks they're code>

| ((and so, the question is raised... [strong]does this work?[/strong]))

| {Because server breaks from Russian hacker aren't enough
-Impulse}​

| >>628470

((i don't know >>>shit about that, chief; fill me in))

| >>628471

I think you were gone for most that, I'll explain more via DM if you're interested.

TLDR: One of the spammers in /a/ that I banned took it personally and went on a spamming spree. Everytime his attacks got nuked, he would gloat, disappear for awhile, and return with more premium vpns that he subscribed to to try again. At some point, he wrote code to spam the website leading to us developing more and more countermeasures. Then, Captcha-chan was born.

I think he or a copycat tried to visit one more time, and we just flat out blocked TOR in its entirety.

Also, he spoke Russian sometimes.

| >>628475

oh, definitely tell me more about that!

| >>628477 not much more to it. Just some spammer that made us implement a captcha for a bit. One of the many events that will fade from memory as new people come to the board and old people leave. Just the nature of board culture.

| Dorothy

| Dorothy for the win

| Anna.

| Lilim? How good is she? Or is she that weird one whose a loli?

| Jill

Total number of posts: 68, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1582689068

This thread is permanently archived