This thread is permanently archived
where are you from?

| Here is South Korea

| Toronto, Canada
-Red 9

| Wouldn't you like to know, narc?

- Dusty

| The Netherlands

| North central Florida. Or just central Florida ever since the Earthquakes turned the south of the state into an archipelago.
You know, most people on this site don't seem to be from outside Glitch, or at least don't talk about it. What's your original corner of the world like these days?
- SciFox

| Somewhere in the northeastern states. I moved too much.
-Angus

| Bold of you to assume I know! -Oenone

| Bay Area, California. How's the world outside the bubble doing?

| Florida these days is... kind of backward in some ways, technologically. Like, I'd say close to half the population still drives cars that run on gas, in the rural areas at least. That's another thing, there's a surprising amount of open country there, mostly horse farms in my part of the state. A lot less industrialization, pollution and corp interference.
Surprisingly the state government has been progressive on things like Lilim rights compared to the rest of the US,

| >>625269 though this is the US so for all I know that might get flipped next election.
This only refers to the north central part of the state, mind. I have no idea what's going on in what's left of the Everglades these days, and Miami is basically GC, but American and with more gambling.
- SciFox

| Poland.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1581244818

This thread is permanently archived