danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I just moved to glitch city and they were not lying about how-

| About how lonley it can be. I mean. The city is different then what most and it's worst in a lot of aspecs. But holy fuck have I started drinking more. Im just so.. lonley. Depressed. I feel like not showing up to work and just being found in an alley 3 weeks later you know? Even though i had a good night out im still... fuck. Depressed. I just want to drink and drink on a balcony but i got no one to do it with... sorry for the random rant but i dont keep a diary or anything.

| Also is anyone else having major dejavu recently?

| Well we have the most bars per square population density for a reason! And dejavu how? -CN

| For the last few days I've... reconized what has been happening around me. Conversations happing and I known its ending. Things like that?

| Happening*

| >>621939
Maybe you're stuck in a groundhog day situation? -CN

| Maybe

| >>622012
Has anything else seem familiar? -CN

| Ooo, weirddddddd
-Red 9

Just,shut up, Red
-Impulse​

| Yeah. An artist i follow posted a teaser to their new song..
I swear i heared it a year ago. Probably around this time. Maybe i should lay off the alcohol.

| >>622087
Maybe you should start talking to some people? I know you probs dont want to stop drinking but maybe meeting some people when you go out for a drink might be a nice change of pace. -CN

| Ill try thanks CN. Ill keep an eye out for the dejavu though. I live alone and last night all of my bowls went missing. I feel like this isn't over. I will update here. Thanks. -Ari

| >>622346
Sure! If you really need someone to talk to I can probs make time to meet up somewhere if it helps you out. I dont mind.-CN

| Life can be lonely. I understand that. I'm not always great at knowing what to say to people or cheering them up at times like this, but... I guess what I want to say is I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to. Hang in there.
- SciFox

| Start writing things down. That way you have a concrete piece of evidence to compare your deja vu against. -TCmG

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1580852643

This thread is permanently archived