danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Got your drive.

| Hey man, I got the drive you need from the external relay. I'm on the top floor of the Maintenance Building when you're ready to come pick it up. Oh also, can you bring me a gun? Nothing specific, just one of your spare pieces. You know how unpredictable the West Foundry's transit system can be after dark. Almost lost my thumbs trying to get back to my safehouse last time. Be seeing you soon.

-LT

| Oh, and make sure it's actually fucking loaded for christ's sake.

-LT

| Still loaded? So you can shoot yourself in the foot again? Nahhh chummer, we're doing this police force like- separate mag and gun.

Hope you like mom & pop stuff, cause its all I got on such short notice.

-AZ

| Thanks for pulling through for me on this. I owe ya one. Lemme know what you find on that drive. All I could find was instance restore point data. Looked pretty empty, like a "Restore to Day 0" instance but from what I've heard from our wires these fuckers hide all sorts of shit on these things. Maybe it's got something relating to Ren hopefully. Anyway I gotta head back to the safehouse. Good luck.

-LT

| Thanks chummer. Catch me at Wenesday's at the usual time and I'll hit you up, chip-truth.

-AZ

| Hey I made it back to the safehouse but for the love of whatever the fuck cosmic force governs our universe DO NOT use the West Foundry Transit Tunnels anymore. I don't know what the fuck was down there but it ate 5 rounds and didn't limp and did some weird shit with my COMP. I'm pretty sure it's bricked and the eye glass is fried. I'll find a new travel route ASAP but stay the hell away from those Tunnels. There's something under the foundry.

-LT

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1579902109

This thread is permanently archived