\
>"MUSIC, NEWS, EVENTS. 24/7"

| "...Kept you waiting, huh?" -?
>A coughing fit followed right after the deep, mysterious voice

"Really" -X
"I'm--" -N
>>>Cough
"-I'm not good at making voices.." -N

| "...Hello everyone if ya' can listen to this we're really sorry but you've tuned in on Radio Wire 14.95 in the mornin', mornin'.. What time it is?" -X

"Must be "mornin'" somewhere" -N

"Anyway you're listenin' now To Xii S. the only competent one in here and Neil Michaels, a man stupid enough to let his last name be aired on live" -X

| "Is not like we're running some sort of illegal underground Radio or anything, oh wait-I'm not a pussy like all of you!" -N

>"Watch your mouth"

"What's the point of operating without censorship then? Down with the man and his companies" -N

| "Down with indecency then" -X

"That's not how you make a Radio show interesting, now allow me to demonstrate, what button was it.." -N

| >'Your love is a drug' starts playing on live
>Midway through the song a crude hip-hop song plays along with it in some sort of lazily put mix

| >"B-BLASPHEMY!!"

"Isn't she cute? Not appreciating a real piece of art" -N
"Neil you are not allowed to touch the music button ever again" -X

| >Call on line 555

| "Radio Wire apologizes for the previous display of obscenity and remember: Existence is pain" -X

| >>618535

>Neil picks up at line '555'
"Well hello there fellow caller, I admire your bravery for picking up a phone and calling a God among humans, this is Neil Michaels' line and now comes the part where you introduce yourself" -N

| >A smooth voice comes through, it's so nice on the ears it might be criminal...
"Ah yes, hello, This is the Demiurge talking, I just wanted to call to wish you all a good show, I'm a fan"
>The voice says along with a hearty laugh

| >>618543
"Ok now let me tell you an unspoken rule here, you are *not* allowed to sound sexier than the host, at least not when the host is me" -N

>Neil joins in laugh after said comment

"Now I'm just fucking with you there, are you an evil overlord? You kiiinda sound like one" -N

| >>618544
>Another laugh comes through the receiver
"No, No, far from it, I'm a humble gatesman and cook. I own a restaurant down in Colorado."

>The "Demiurge" says, you can almost see the wink as he speaks, he has quite the emotive voice

"I always leave the radio on, and crank up the volume when you guys get on the air, it gets lonely around here in the mountains y'see"

| >>618545
"I kinda have a rule called "Don't piss off the evil overlord" But I cannot stress how much you sound like one my gentledude, jokes aside it's really flattering how much we influence man, and how we're on the Canadians' side for once" -N

>A few seconds of music start before a slap interrupts and a 'click' concludes

"Cowboy wasn't kidding with the music.. What's your opinion on music mix-ups long 'eh' fan?" -N

| >>618548
"Well, I can't say I hate them, to me any kind of music is worth at least something to someone, and that's beautiful don't you think?"

>The "fan" says, his voice soft

| >>618552
"Man I definitely wasn't expecti

| (asdljk wait missclicked 'submit')

| >>618552
"Man I definitely wasn't expecting such poetry, I find it amazing how I tend to be called by people much smarter than me" -N

"Ah' mean the bar is set pretty low" -X

"I think you're right there Mr.Demirug and I will not let be ashamed of my musical taste, now I would ask now what's yours but maybe you wanna talk about something in specific? I can literally keep asking stuff until the end of time, I have the virtue of never shutting up" -N

| >>618563
"Well, I myself like blues and jazz, they go along with most things and have a smoothness I just cannot pass on"

>The Demiurge says, answering the question

"And please, don't belittle yourself, Everyone has it in them to become smarter, whether it be through curious exploration or through academic means"

| >>618564
"You know more than belittling myself I just believe I am extremely humble, you know?"

>A faked cough came quite loudly from the background with the statement

"I know I have street smarts that's for sure; some people can make a CV when I can disinfect a wound without an MD"

| >>618568
"As they say, to each their own"

>Another chuckle

| >>618569
"I gotta say, despite your tone you may be the most normal person to ever call here sir, being a fan you should know what I'm talking about here eh" -N

| >>618590
"Oh yeah, well I'd think that one isnt hard to beat, what's up with all the weird calls anyway? I mean, I enjoy them as much as anyone. But I'm sure I'd lack the patience to deal with such a thing myself"

>He responds

| >>618597
"Not everyone can do this I will give you that, but I.. Man I love this job, is not that I have patience for this is that I *love* this man! Check this out-"

>'All systems, Go!' starts playing

"I believe there's a little crazy in all of us, and is so amazing to see people embrace it instead of sticking with the normal.. " -N

| >>618632
"Indeed, if everyone was normal surely the world would be a better place, but wouldn't it also be a very boring place? I think some things are better off-kilter, it makes it more pleasant for the rest of us who learn to enjoy the little deviations of life"

| >>619106
"I couldn't agree more with your agreement my man. I used to have this philosophy where everyone but me was a sucker, and the world still feels like that sometimes y'know?" -N

| "Sometimes ah' dream that every single Radio device on the city ceases to exit and we're forced to retire for good, the worse part of it is wakin' up" -X
"That.. Was uncalled for" -R
"If we have to hear another speech of Neil's philosophy ya will feel the same way pretty soon" -X

| >>619393
"You there Mr.Semirug? I'm opening my heart and mind here for you my man, like, it's guts all over my table at this point" -N

| "I am yes, sorry, somebody walked in and I had to remind them the store was closed today, people could affoard to read signboards more cautiously, I swear"

>The Demiurge says, sounding just a tad farther away from the phone before resuming in his normal voice,

"Do you dislike what you do, Xii? Oh I can call you just Xii, right?"

| >>620426
"Tell me about it, I once worked at--" -N
"--He's talkin' to who now?“ -X
>A short silence took over quickly interrupted by friendly laughter
"Ass" -N

"Ya' can call me anythin' man, a news outlet once called me twelve I think.. And I don't exactly dislike what I do, ah' really like makin' a livin' by sittin' down and dissin' my partner but.. Is so difficult to work with assholes y'know?"

"It feels like you're talking so fast.." -N

| >>620642
"Ohoh, I get you, I really do. Sometimes its hard to deal with people"

| >>620670
"Oh no no ya' don't get it, ah' can deal with people, hell I'm a people's person!" -X

"Where is that "I'm allergic to bullshit" dot mp3, again?" -N

"It's assholes that I can't stand and oh god this city is full of 'em every where ya' go man.." -X

" 'People's person' Jesus the nerve on this as--" -N
"--Can ya' shut up for once??" -X

| >"DISCLAIMER!"
>"Radio Wire does not advocate verbal violence and everyone involved is in good terms with each other at the end of every show"

| "I miss the old good days when I wasn't even born, things were much easier back then" -N
"what" -R

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1580433437

This thread is permanently archived