danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Weird maids...

| I keep seeing weird maids in town lately... They're looking into alleyways and snooping around places every time I go out to walk my cyberpup in midnight... I swear I even saw one grinding on a skateboard last night...

| What other weird maids have you seen? -CN

| Radical

| Define "Grinding on a skateboard"
-Impulse

| Which alleyway is this? For a friend whose also a maid

| I saw two maids playing jump rope in a park Downtown. Shit was surreal.

| While I was in the park, a Maid was throwing blades, swords.

| >>8762f3
Did this made have blonde hair and a red uniform? Or silver hair and blue uniform? Think I saw her the other day cutting up some meat for some brat

| >>611544
Nah, just plain black uniforms, without any weirdness to it... well, wearing a maid uniform is weird to start off but still

| >>b31097 you're talking about the wrong one. It was the red suit, blonde maid. It seems like the traveling agency has sure worked out for these folks this time.

| Skateboard? Dis is sum retro shit right here. Although i'd like to meet up with that one.
- Volp

| >>611372
Doing sick tricks, baby, though Grinding is something that can only be done on non-hover boards, real retro schlick yeah? Rad as drek if you don't mind the chances of falling over like a top

| >>611870 Well, that's true for any non-modified hoverboard. But most people just add manual on/off switch to control the drive's output. And more advanced modifications are usually bad for drive's lifespan, but for example, a short overload allows you to do some sick jumps (i've seen as high as 4 meters or around 13 feet for all of you non-metric users). So, yeah if you really into that stuff you can do what skateboard can and even more.

| - Volp

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1576626485

This thread is permanently archived