danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sooo I have a problem...

| I was sleeping in my room...and I heard a loud n-noise that sounded kinda like an explosion coming from my living room...and I got up to get out there and see who it was, and...

...there was a guy, standing in my living room, dressed in one of those old-timey looking suits straight out of the trideos, complete with a suitcase, nice black shoes and trilby hat.

He has since proceeded to tell me that he came from the 1920s...and has no clue how he ended up in my living room.

HALP?!

| Er...

1920's

Shit chummer i don't know, ask him if he wants tea or something.

| What nationality is he, if he's from 1920's
-Impulse

| These time travelers need to start time traveling with more reliable machines. -CN

| >>608271 When I asked him for tea, he said, and I quote this>>>exactly, "I don't mean to be a wet blanket, sport, but I actually need to get a wiggle on. Sorry for the shocker, don't take any wooden dimes!"

I don't think I understood a word of it, but he dashed out of my house like a maniac afterwards. Definitely looked like he had a panicked expression on his face.

>>608274 Didn't seem to have any accent, and he had a little old USA flag in his shirt pocket.

>>608300 I know!

| Damn, no one from the 20th had a time machine. It's just another one of those darn time tourists that went native!

When they rolled out that tech I was expecting to see all the paradoxes we'd created breaking general relativity with those things yet all we got is these cosplayers! Whole thing turned out to be a pile of drek...

...ah well

| >>608403 Time travel wasn't invented yet!

Is this another John Titor copycat?

| >>608403 I suppose it could be, I frankly have no clue where he came from. He looked and spoke very 1920's though, and definitely seemed to be serious about it in conversation. I frankly don't care as long as he's gone.

>>608404 That's what I was thinking about too, but then again, maybe time travel was invented in the 20's in some timeline other than ours, or maybe he got his hands on a time travelling device from the future or something? Is that how it works? My brain hurts.

| >>608300 >>cc5c04
SERN has achieved time travel in 2014. I'm an insider but my contact was terminated so I started my own Job. Let me tell you people, they know what's going on and John Titor is a rebel.
-kiwami

| It would be doing a disservice to the endless ingenuity of the human race to assume that any one person was the sole inventor of... "time travel."

So I'd say... yes, on every account.

| Well, thanks to good ol' boi Einstein, we know that it's possible (in teory tho) to travel forward in time, so... Why not?
Aaaand. I dunno, give him a crash course on what happened in our world until today?
- Volp

| Have you considered following him?

~~W1sp

| 1920s?! Did he have a classic noire vibe?
-AG

| >>608515 He already left, and honestly I couldn't be bothered to do that to some random guy who just shows up in my living room anyway, its trespassing you know!

>>608522 Why in the world would I do that? Again, see above.

>>608523 What the frag is a "classic noire vibe"?

| >>608752
You know, that's just called "Being nice to other people."
Aaand you really think that he had control over WHERE we will show up?
- Volp

| >>608758
He is just lucky if he appeared in that room without being a jelloman.
-kiwami

|

| damn rip

| >>608404
I'd be surprised that anyone would care to imitate someone like me, also I have never heard about anyone travelling space and time unaided by even the most basic of machines
-JT

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1575268752

This thread is permanently archived