danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The courier services are back in town.

| So, i've been out of a a city for some time, but now i'm back, and ready to do some delivery work for ya.

For those who dont know, i'm not using a car or even a bike. My tools are the hoverboard and magnetic harpoon. Basically i jusk hook up to a car in the traffic, and use it to get myself some speed. So, i'm just fast as a car and mobile as your generic pedestrian that knows some parcour.

| Sadly, this comes with a downside: the package must be able to fit in a cube with 40 cm (15,7 in) edges, and must weigh less than 10 kg (22 lb).

Want me to deliver something fishy? Ok, i'll do it, no questions asked about what it is you want to get to someone. And even if someone wants to get your package, i'm armed and i know how to use a gun (although this is usually a last thing i want to use).

| So, get your requests in. Just pm me the adress where you want me to take package from, and the rest stuff we will discuss face to face.

P.S. I've changed my nickname, so you dont mistake me with a certain someone on this board. He had that nick first, so i guess it's in his right to keep it.
- Volp

| Competition? Sounds like fun!

- Unit 00

| hoverboards huh

sounds like my k-drive

wanna race sometime -tenno

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1574505841

This thread is permanently archived