danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Transmission] IP 0.0092.0091.RT

| >The transmission begins with a haze of noise
"We're connected, Haha-san."
>The voice of a woman is heard, and soon enough, the connection seems to stabilize
"Great work, so, about that update?"
>The voice of a girl responds, somewhat distorted
"Yes, our agents have been successfully dispatched. ES is reporting even now, but so far, she's the only one to have made direct contact."
>The noise of papers shuffling is heard
"I see, hmmm. What about the other matter?"

| "We've confirmed spikes in a great quantity. But the only REOs worth concerning ourselves with have been marked in the documents."
>The girl hums
"Good work. So I'm guessing you've begun putting names on their... well, puppets."
"Indeed. This too, is in the documents. For now things have gotten very calm, probably due to a lack of activity."
>The girl grunts
"I see, so it falls to Us to take action... How about this new factor, you called her..."
"AGR, Haha-sama."
"Right."

| "For now, Entro-Shol assures us that she won't get involved. But if she does... a lot of our people might get in trouble."
"Is she a follower of Arcand, or I&K?"
>The woman grunts
"We don't know, and Entro-Shol is staying quiet on the details. Seems they met before she came under your employ."
>The girl hums once again
"Well, that's fine. I trust Nonono's judgement. How about the other matter?"
>The woman stays silent for a bit, but then sighs

| "The information was compiled by AU, for your perusal, Haha-sama. Information on the targets is still lacking in some areas..."
>The sound of paper is heard again
"You seem dissatisfied about something."
"Haha-sama, if I may, I must ask why we are still on standby. This matter should be settled swiftly by picking a side."
>The girl laughs
"Well, well, a tad impatient are you, Entropy? I assure you, we will join in soon enough... but things have gone stale. We must wait."
"Aah."

| "Well then. I'll leave the rest to you... oh and I've added two targets of interest."
>The woman sighs
"Understood, by your will, Haha-sama."
>The girl laughs
"Also, I want you to look into The Summit again, something is bothering me about it, along with the Time Dilation from a few months ago. If someone gets in your way... well, give em' a souvenir."
>The woman stays silent
"That's to say; kill them, don't matter how, so long as they fuck off, right?"
"Understood."

| "Well then, that's it, I'll be around. Comm me if anything happens."
>The transmission once again is overwhelmed by static
"And you, you're listening, right? Don't worry, things are going according to plan, no need to worry."
>The transmission cuts off

| Hmm... -CN

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574260311

This thread is permanently archived