danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So the savior cult are back...

| And the problem is that isn't the most unsettling news. Recently, my guys have seen a bunch of what seems to be armed person clad in the iconic cloak and the white mask of the savior cult, frozen solid in ice. Literally frozen in a chunk of crystal clear ice, littered all over flooded. So either the cult decided to summon some shit they shouldn't, or some spooky shit is hunting these fuckers down apart from the usual PMC boys
-Impulse

|

| Does that make it okay to use them as target practice? I’m getting rusty from not doing any hunting

- Dusty

| >>606848
Do what you want, I will send in some people to do more investigate
-Impulse

| (*Investigation)​

| >>606909

Well, tell them not to shoot at any pretty girls on custom bikes they might run across then

- Dusty

| >>606936
Alright
-Impulse

| Update: My guys found what seems like a trail of " weird looking ice shards" I will let them do some more investigation​

| -Impulse

| >>607035

Oh? Send me some information then. Maybe I could give a hand as I get a winter kit built

- Dusty

| >>607116
>A location was sent to your DM
-Impulse

| Update: I lost contact with the team I sent. They are last seen sending distress signal. I will send in some people to rescue them. Anyone willing to help?
-Impulse

| No problem for me, I provide them as well as a handful of other Cults cybernetics. I get paid and if I really desired I could deactivate them within a push of a button. Tell me why would I want to out my money source?
-kiwami

| >>607353
The fact that this cult believes any and all cybernatics as heresy and literally sacrifice augmented human to their lord and savior? You know that if they see you they will capture you and sacrifice you without a second thoughts, right?
-Impulse

| Well, that's a fair point. I will have you know that I have putten security measures against such things. I might deactivate their cybernetics if you want me to. Send me a private broadcast so I can do it
-kiwami

| >>607389
You know you can't deactivate their cybernetics if they don't use any.
-Impulse
(Listen, my guy, maybe you're new here, maybe you're not, but you are kinda crossing the line a little bit the​re. If people have set up their faction, they don't need to be told they are supplied by who, if they want their faction to be supplied by some other player's faction or character, they ask. You can't just kill off or control other people's character or faction​ without their consent)​

| Anyone willing to help me fight meet me at >[A location is posted, this leads to some kind of abandonned buildings in flooded]​

| >>3c5a21
(Alright forget what I said then)
I can provide cybernetics to anyone who is willing to fight against them. I give good discount.
-kiwami

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574247392

This thread is permanently archived