danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Looking for a particular oldtech

| Hello GC, my name is Professor Seris from Caldera University, I'm currently on a trip to GC to investigate some forms of old technology that was lost in the flooded district some time ago, but as one may imagine my research have bore almost no fruit seeing as a single person cannot realistically sesrch the whole district by their lonesome! As such I have decided to ask around to see if I could find anyone who may have gotten their hands on oldtech from flooded, I will pay nicely!

| If it's in the flooded, there's a good chance some scavs have already got their hands on it
-Impulse

| If it’s not already picked off, there’s a good chance it’ll be a firefight to even get there. Don’t even think about getting back as easily either

- Unit 00

| >>600112
Surely you jest, I don't think the flooded is as bad as you think it is! I have already spent a week there and apart from some nice fellows who are apparently homeless? one of them had a fishing match with me! Ahah, I guess the internet truly is filled with jokers!
-Professor.Seris

| >>600264
Let's see...
One dude got his hair burnt and came back with a glowing arm from a cat. Atleast twelve squad of PMC KIA/MIA. At least a firefight per month
The list goes on...
-Red 9

| You might be in luck. My grandpa's always coming up with these business schemes, see. Like that big ship full of rice that came here a few months ago... anyway, he's arranging some kind of expedition to the Flooded District. He hasn't bothered to give me all the details yet, but apparently we'll have air transport, so we could take you between locations fast. You'd probably have to tag along for our goal too, but it's supposed to be very interesting, so that might be a bonus.

| >>600269 Egh, forgot my usertag.
- SciFox

| >>600072
Any losttech in particular? -CN

| >>600266 You're forgetting the spaceship!

| >>600323
Ah, yes! And the spider tank thing too!
-Red 9

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1570293626

This thread is permanently archived