danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Video) THE TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE

| >A video begins with a "Parental Advisory" warning, which marks it as a trailer for a film of some sort. However, in the rating section, the screen says "Film is not yet rated", and in the contents, says the film contains:

>-Moments of badassery
>-Extremely graphic violence
>-Clowns
>-Sexy women
>-Sexy men
>-Blood (maybe?)
>-Honk sounds
>-Devil worship (hehehe)
>-Stalking (that's you, Miro)
>-Gun violence (see: moments of badassery)

>This...This has to be homemade, right?

| >The next scene flashes to a picture of a logo, round, with a poorly-drawn animated girl with half-black and half-red hair and a black T-shirt with a pentagram on it, sticking her tongue out and winking with one eye while giving the camera a middle finger, as the circle says "Devil's Due Productions" around it.

>Then, the logo fades to black, as a female narrator in a mock deep-narration tone begins:

"In the far future..."

>The scene opens to a...stock picture of Glitch City...

| "...who can you trust..."

>The camera switches between pictures of: What looks like the real-ife version of the same girl from the animation logo, and then to some kind of Scotsman, and then to a man in a modified White Knight suit, and a superhero in a black robe with an upside-down dorito on it, and an armored medieval knight and archer, and someone who may or may not be Black Panties, and finally, a nerd with a camera on a rooftop.

"...and who must you HONK?! DUN DUN DUN!!!"

| >She...actually said "dun dun dun"...

>And as she did, the camera switched to footage of a bunch of zombie clowns!?

>Yes, hordes and hordes of what appear to be zombie clowns show up on screen, honking for your BRAINS! They roam around what looks like Neon District, all swaying and having a hell of a time shambling in those big ass clown shoes of theirs.

>Then, a badass metal song starts playing, as video clips of everyone from before slaughtering the clown zombies are montaged.

| >The girl in the half-red half-black hair and pentagram shirt walks over the horde, shotgun blasts coming out of her feet as she stomps zombie-clown heads in, blowing them to smithereens.

>The Scotsman cleaves through swarms of them with a medieval-styled claymore, yelling in a throaty voice.

>The man in the White Knight suit charges up a giant spike of some sort and shoots a shot through the horde, creating a giant splatter of blood hits the side of a building, dripping down.

| What the fresh drek is this. -CN

| (oop aneurysm on that last sentence)
>More montages of zombie-clown violence, including a clip of a VTOL shooting the horde from above, before a clip of the nerd and the badass girl on a rooftop overlooking the horde is shown, as the logo pops up:

>"ZOMBIE CLOWN APOCALYPSE: THE HONKENING!"

>A clip of all of the group together, surrounded by zombies, is shown to close it out, as the last words are shown:

"RELEASE DATE: COMING SOON!"

| >>589637

Its the trailer for my new movie! Amazing, isn't it?!
>SVTVN

| >>589639
It's... one of a kind at least. -CN

| >>589640

You bet your ass it is! Copies are going up for preorder now, and all preorders get a bottle of my bathwater, since that's apparently a thing people want now so *shrugs*
>SVTVN

| When I saw my name I kind of freaked out a bit before I realized what the trailer was for. Never thought my little recording session would turn into a film like this.

>>589642 Lately it seems like some meme from 50 or 60 years ago comes up again every few weeks. I'm used to it at this point.
- SciFox

| >>589642

Pre-ordering the shit out of this.

-KN

| (You might have forgot, but the archer guy did not appear in the fighting at all, he only appeared after the fighting. So his appearance is questionable since he has never actually fight the horde
-Impulse)

| Weel, didne think it woods be possible, but ye managed tae make mah gantin mug swatch decent enough oan th' screen, weel done lads.

| >>589642
Is it possible to acquire only the bath water?
And how much is it for multiple vials?

| >>589649 Thank you for your contribution to the project! ^-^ you're a friend in my demented book!~

>>589663 See, told you the bath water thing would sell!~

>>589670 (then he came at the end of the movie or wasn't there, I don't remember an exact point in which Miro stopped filming but does it really matter? This whole thing is just a fun meme anyway)

>>589780 THANK YOU SCOTSMAN!

>>589792 I mean I figured I'd just give them out with the preorders as a bonus...how much you want?

| >SVTVN

| You were filming the whole time? And you're selling bathwater? Wow.

I look cool though. SVTVN's Bathwater could be a cool drink name too. Crazy entrepreneur.
-Bunker

| >>590217
> Bathwatter o' Satan:
Twos parts pure eth'nol
Faer parts whisky
Twos parts tabasco sauce
Shake wi' ice
Serve oan th' rocks

Seems joost enough tae make ye see yer deid grandma rise up frae heel tae beat yer crease coz of yer terrible life choices, whit ye say?

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1566256181

This thread is permanently archived