danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's new?

| SciFox here, if anyone remembers me. I've been busy with work and stuff going on back home and video games, so I haven't been on the site at all. Haven't been online that much altogether, really.
I don't think I have the attention span to read through every single thread I've missed, but it seems there's something up about rice?
So what's that all about? And what else has been happening in my new favorite city?
- SciFox

| there were global rice shortages due to popular demand, then someone started hoarding a supposed great supply. The hoarder has received numerous death threats. The supply hasn't been confirmed.

| >>587903 HEY NERD FRIEND!

I'm still working on the movie, I've come up with a name and everything, just doing some editing. A trailer will be coming soon!

I think the gang is getting together at the Hazy Moonlighter tonight, and the Scotsman specifically asked if you wanted to come hang out, so if you're down, we'll be there!

>SVTVN

(Captcha = miaow piece trade. sounds like cat peace negotiations lol)

| >>587996 I didn't realize I had enough for a whole movie, but great!
I think I know where that is. I'll do my best to get there. Oh, and tomorrow I'm finally getting my car shipped here from Florida, so this'll hopefully be the last time I have to duck through alleys to get anywhere on time.
- SciFox

(Lol. The way cats are sometimes, I think the time for peace may have passed.)

| >>587966 Ah, so that's why grandpa invested in all those rice farms...
- SciFox

| Jeez, I took a look at some of the other threads I missed and it looks like some footage of me got leaked? I mean, not of me specifically, just of a place I was eating at, but still.
Things have been... weird since then.
- SciFox

| >>588012
the rice bunker?

| >>588023 What? No, it was of a cafe I was at.

| >>588024
ah okay the "cafe" right ;)

| >>588034 Wait what?
Egh, I might as well say what it was called, given that it's publicly posted on the site. It's the Caramel Anne. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have given any hints to my real identity online, but it's not like I was the only person in the cafe.
- SciFox

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1565571650

This thread is permanently archived