danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mansion burning in Uptown

| Anyone saw that big mansion burning in Uptown? Thought that place is empty but apparently it isn't! (lol)

> A picture is attached showing the mansion in question. It is a sizeable three-storey mansion — at least it used to be, as the picture also shows half of it being charred and consumed by fire.

Happened an hour ago, btw.

> Another picture is attached. This time showing the sides of the mansion, untouched by the fire.

Don't know who did it.

| Saw a girl running around before they got the fire engines

I thought the rain will clear it up but heck it didn't even come.

| Holy shit, it got to /u/. What the fuck were you doing standing around taking pictures then? -Gespent

| Huh reminds me of the fire spitti g bug..
>IA

Bug?
-GEMINI

Oh just some old myth from my time in Japan..
Nothing special
>IA

| >>586891 that's some fucking harsh prejudice considering you weren't even there anongurl

| Anyone knows who's it was? Anyone who lives in Uptown is usually a big name. -CN

| >>586941 doing some search I think it's the girl that owns Caramel Anne. Like there's two of them and this one's the big boss.

| >>586999
Huh. -CN

| Look, sometimes the only way to enter a vault is using an arc plasma cutter, and sometimes vaults are disguised behind very well built and secured wood paneling...

| >>587055
This girl knows what's up

| >>586999 Caramel Anne's owner burned down a mansion just after her cafe had a junkie OD in the bathroom? Man, her week must be fucked.

| >>587176
I know right. Life can't take a break for her with all them lemons.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1565277976

This thread is permanently archived