danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I GOT MUGGED FOR MY RICE

| FINALLY FOUND /SOMEWHERE/ THAT STILL HAD RICE. AND GUESS WHAT. GUESS WHAT?? THE MOMENT I STEP OUT OF THE GODDAMN STORE SOMEONE PULLS OUT THEIR SHINY HIDDEN BLASTER FROM THEIR AUGGED ASS FREAKIN' ARM AND DEMANDS I GIVE THEM MY RICE.

...They've made off with my rice. I have no rice. How am I going to eat like this? Fine. I'll go home and be depressed, and eat my sushi. Screw you g/u/rls.

| How does one eats sushi without rice?
-Red 9

| EXACTLY!

| >>586284

| trigger warning next time please

| I-I mean, sashimi is a thing...

| >>586305
THE FEELING IS DIFFERENT! IF I WANTED TO EAT SASHIMI I'D SAY OH I WANT TO EAT SASHIMI, BUT NO! I WANT SUSHI!

| Hah was the faggot I mugged you??
You nearly pissed your pants.
>attached image of a small pack of rice in the poster's lab

| >>586863
A-AAAAAAAH!?

| YOU CRUEL AND UNUSUAL ASSHOLE! WHAT EVIL HAS CONSUMED YOU TO STEAL SOMEONE'S RICE!? /WHY/ WOULD YOU STEAL RICE? WHY

| I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME SICK JOKE, BUT IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I BOUGHT - Really.. The world.. It's too cruel.......

| >>586863 that's very cruel and all deckers should join forces to track your location using whatever they can get from the picture

| His location can be tracked, just saying. Not getting involved though
-Impulse

| >inb4 "/cyb/'s not your personal army fag"

| Yeah no one cares about your rice. Tbh its probably for the best tubby

| Gotta love how deckers are easy to manipulate, ask them to do whatever you don't want them to and they either do the opposite or just don't do anything, works every time.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565258250

This thread is permanently archived