danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
For science, I'm gonna get fucked up!

| While you losers were all busy asking questions about this new drug hitting the streets, I actually went into the field and scored some! Not hard if you actually search, nerds! I'll tell you all how it goes ;)

>SVTVN

| I'm very here for this bullshit

| Aw shit, here we go again...

| Hey thaur, mad lass! Jist don't kill yerself befair our nicht out wit th' other lads, will ye?

| >>586211 good to hear! T-minus 10 minutes to go time!

>>586214 dead meme, its 20XX come on now

>>586224 I'LL MAKE SURE NOT TO DIE FOR YOU SCOTSMAN!

>SVTVN

| >>586225
I think someone's having a crush on a scottish guy

| Good luck! If you survive tell me how it felt
-3pig6

| Poor guy

| when will we get the experiment results

| H-holy shit.

That was...by far...the craziest drug I've ever done.

And trust me, I've done a lot of drugs.

I gues...for starters, I can describe it as being like ketamine, in the sense that it definitely disconnected me from my body, but like, 10 million times stronger. With K, you have to do a certain amount before you feel full disconnection. With this stuff it was damn near instant. I wasn't expecting that at all. Thankfully, I was sitting down, unlike >that one guy.

>SVTVN

| It lasted for about 6 hours. I just got the feeling that I am coming back to Earth now...It feels like my mind is going to implode on itself or something.

I saw this place, which looked like it was a giant endless carousel in the middle of an ocean. When I say giant, I mean, bigger than GC sized carousel, with loving titans for horses pushing the wheels endlessly. It was a place of purity, and I felt beyond safe there. I felt at home, like this place was a part of me.

>SVTVN

| I saw...Well, honestly, I saw a distant relative, someone who used to be really close to me and who I really looked up to, but her voice wasn't hers, it was this boomingly large voice, that told me this place was called the Hub, and that for everybody it would look like something different, but something beautiful, a place of my true desires. I began to speak to and question the being about that place, but it answered vaguely, never really giving any hard answers.

>SVTVN

| Hell yeah, this is my kind of fuckin content.

- Big D

| The place was moldable to my imagination. I could reshape and reform it to be whatever I wanted it to be, like a hardcore lucid dream. I could turn anything into anything else, I could create things from just my imagination...I felt like a God.

The one thing that I couldn't do was leave the carousel. The entity said I was not ready to leave the Hub, that I would be endangering their work or some shit, like there was something in the water, below the depths.

>SVTVN

| Of course, if I'm anything I'm a defiant little priss, so I immediately tried diving into the water, but there was some kind of forcefield keeping me from entering. The entity called it a failsafe, to ensure unprepared didn't play around with powers beyond their comprehension, and said that if I trained my mind, if I could teach myself how to "dive in those waters of information", that I would be allowed to go there.

The trip ended after that. Time went by really fast...

>SVTVN

| I...I still have no idea what this stuff is, but I can't help but wonder if what I saw was merely influenced to what that leaked camera footage shown, or if it was somehow connected. The guy in that cafe did look like a junkie...but this isn't some normal stuff. I really don't even know what it is...

"Teach myself to dive in the waters of information"...what the hell does that mean?

>SVTVN

>(shirt siege kenya)

| The strangest part about all of this is that my brain feels like its 150% larger than its supposed to me. My head honestly feels like its imploding on itself, and I think I'm starting to forget the trip, slowly but surely. Rereading the parts I even *just* posted, my memory is having a harder time recalling them than just 5 minutes ago. Is my mind dumping the info to protect itself? This shit is weird, man, way over my head...I just wanted to get fucking high, not...>THIS.

>SVTVN

| Well, its been a few hours and I suppose an update is in order.

I've completely forgotten the trip. I literally can't remember what happened while I was on it anymore. Reading the text I sent here earlier just sounds wild, because I literally don't remember any of the things that I sent you guys. However, my brain feels like its back to normal now, so I suppose it just dumped the information out.

Also, I cried blood during this time. Why? I have no fucking clue.

>SVTVN

| thank you for your contributions to science

| >>586625 Shit dude, I'm down to try anything at least once, and I mean literally anything. Drugs are fun, drop out of school, fuck your parents and authority, buy a gun and replace your legs with badass cyberware right?

...yeah for science!

>SVTVN

| Gonna backlog reply now:

>>586289 See>>586629

>>586291 See...literally everything above

>>586321 Not a dude, but meh

>>586323 See...well, two sentences above this

BTW A TRAILER FOR MY NEW MOVIE "Zombie Clown Apocalypse: The Honkening" IS COMING SOON YOU GUYS PLEASE THROW MONEY AT ME I'M BROKE AND I NEED IT

>SVTVN

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565132357

This thread is permanently archived