danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Where's the love for biomodding?

| When I first discovered it I thought that it was a pretty interesting concept and that a lot more people would be interested in it, why is it so obscure?

| Because everyone is waiting for mecha dicks.
But for reals, it's just obscure, this lack of funding, and the cycle continues. But it seems to be getting more popularity.

Just imagine prosthetics, a few years back was also obscure, but is definitely much more prevalent now.

| Some of the pharma corps have been investing in it technically with the whole hybrid craze-CN

| Are hybrids even ethical anymore? I mean, I understand it if it means not dying horribly to nanite refection, but what about all those cat-boomers who are that way just because their parents liked it?

| >>585499 Well Nakajima has been investing a lot of money into their bio-engineering division lately, they're apparently working on some way to make the mods cope better with the subject. Still don't know what exactly it is but what I do know is that it doesn't involve nanites, meaning that either it's completely biological shit that actually works or they'll have to quarantine another testing facility because they made sentient cancer... Again... I will look into it.
-Sigma

| If it was obscure before, I'd hate to see what its considered now. My buddy was going whole hog on the biomods through Veriatech until all that shit with the Big Blackout happened, and he hasn't been able to get scheduled since.

Imagine running around with like only one cat ear.

-Wizzerbang

| >>585499
Not following his hybrids themselves are not ethical -CN

| I wish I could do some biomodding to make me know and understand every language in the world.

| You can MOD my BIO me all you like with that kind of sweet talk~

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1565031685

This thread is permanently archived