danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Excellent news...

| I sexually Identify as a Street Samurai. Ever since I was a razorboy I dreamed of hydraulic leg vaulting over city skyscrapers dropping hot sticky napalm grenades on disgusting refugees. People say to me that a Street Samurai isn't a Sexual Identity and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a shadow doc install composite toughened carbide nanoblades, 5.66 caliber carbine dual assault rifle arms, and a Wiremasters Level III Wired Reflexes & skeletal reinforcement package in my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sammy" and respect my right to kill absolutely fucking everything and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a baka gaijin sammyphobe and need to check your shadowrunner privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

-EpicEdge

| >>583943

...o...kay, but can you get me in contact with your doc? I could use some of that badass gear.

>SVTVN

| I have seen people sexually identified as an attack helicopter and a battle toaster before. I think both of them died from a anti-tank rocket from a RPG-7. The point is, you are not the weirdest shit I've seen
-Impulse
(Also, do you mean 5.56 caliber, or are you trying to make a new caliber for the cyberpunk theme)

| I've seen it all now. -CN

| Pretty rad, I'm a single Pringle ready to mingle
- Pringle

| >>584256

That was my mistake, but OP was being a faggot anyway lol.

| >>584393
it was funny

| You had me there for a moment, I thought you were going to announce a new Dacia car for The GC market.

| Okay but...A skeletal reinforcement package sounds nice...I think I need to get one of those, my superjumps aren't per se...easy on my bones.

>SVTVN

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1564601422

This thread is permanently archived