danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting)Cauldwell Shopping street Uptown

| >Somewhere in uptown lies a long winded road colloquially known as a shopping street where residents can get their groceries from the market or hobby goods at the hobby store
>the sidewalks are abuzz as people travel up and down the stone brick walkway exploring and patronizing the many shops and eateries tucked away on either side
>there seems to be nothing particularly interesting going on today, thus one is free to simply wander and meet new people as they see fit

| >as you walk on scene you are greeted by a interesting looking mascot
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKbRdtjn60OB-E1xaboSbV-48bvYPZ7KLrvGfwSSoD_flOVYsn

"Hey there! Excuse me Would you like a cake pop!
Ughhhi gotta give em again todayyyyy!"
>it says in a semi annoyed yet exited voice while offering you a cake pop

| >William wanders around on his free day, having been forced to deactivate his HUD for a break, when the mascot catches his attention.
"O-oh, thanks."
>William takes a cake pop, looking at it befudled.
"...What's a cake pop?"

| >>583872
"Hmmm.."
>the little girl tilts her head pondering
"Hmmm its like lolipops...uhh but instead of hard candy, its cake covered in semi-hard frosting"
>then smiles a bit afterwards, proud of herself for managing that
"Heh! Nailed it!">she exclaims triumphantly
"Is it good? If you want more then please do visit our cafe if you have the time"

>you could..
>although all those other stores might be more tempting

| >>583873
>William takes one large bite, leaving only the stick from the pop.
"Hmmm I can't quite tell... I think I might need another one?"
>William shows a cutesy, mischevious smile.

| >>583874
>it taste quite chocolatey
>the cake is soft and dense leaving a nice mouthfeel as the vanilla frosting crumbles away each time you chew adding to the bite sized sweetness
"Mmmm...ok!">she gives an oblivious smile

>and hands William a few more
>clever lad
>+3 cakepops get!

| >>583877
"N-no... A-ah... I was just messing about, y-you see?"

>He stutters, clearly, he was hoping to fail rather... he feels too much guilt in taking advantage of someone else, unlike his mentor...

"I-I'll just pay for them.. the cake pops I-I mean."

>He holds out a cred-stick.

| >>583878
"...mmm?
No please do take them!
I need to get all these out of my hand anyway so you would be doing me a favor!"
>she giggles before thinking some more
"Oh! But if you really want to pay for it, maybe you can point people to our cafe if they seem tired!"
>she then brings the basket over her face covering her mouth slightly
>and does an impressive puppy dog eyes
"Pweeeese..?"

| >>583881
>Puppy eyes are Super Effective!

>William relectantly takes the basket...

>*Sigh* even on my day off, I'm working..."

| >>583882
>her eyes then turn to animeesqu spirals
"Wha-?n-no its ok i mean like, just point people over if they seem hungry"
>she giggles and shakes her head
"Oh nonono this is my job!"
>and takes back the basket
"Ahehe, your really sweet mister!"
>the mascot girl leans closer and goes on her tip toes, then kisses William on the cheek
"Its really nice that there are nice people like you in the city!"
>then waves by by as she moves elsewhere to spreak cekpop

| >>583883
>William stands like a statue, blushing till he's tomato red, still holding 3 cake-pops.
"Wha."
>It takes him a second to get back down to earth, as he pops another cake-pp in to his mouth.

| >>583884
"Bye byee!"
>she waves you goodbye as she dissapears into the crowd to spread the cakey goodness

>with 2 additional treats to your name you have an entire shopping street to explore
>what do you do?

| >>583885
>William sheepishly waves goodbye, walking off, looking at what stores there are...

| >>583888
>on both rows of the bustling streets there are shops and storefronts of all kinds
>for places to eat to hobby stores of any kind

>nothing in particular seems to take your eye for a bit, impressively enough

>although after a bit you see a nicer looking media goods shop, a set of gachapon machines near the entrance
>and a little elevator next door

| >William walks up to one of the gachapon machines, putting his cred stick in to one for a capsule.
"Huh, I wonder what I'll get."

| >>583893
>the little capsule rolls down
>the excitement builds ever so slightly as you pop the lid of the plastic container

>and find aaaaa...!
>...
>...
>...
>...?
>the crap is that!?
>ewwww

| >>583902
>William looks confused, interested, and peturbed as to what what it is. He stuffs it in to a pocket, to throw away later.

>He sticks his cred stick in again, hopping to get something more normal this time...

| >>583906
>a few people look judgementaly at while you pocket the...*furry thing with a metal bulb at the end..*
>although not a lot seem to notice thank god

>with the turn of a knob another plastic vessal rolls down
>perhaps with a different amount of excitement sue to your last prize, be it more or less, you pop open the plastic cap

>ooo!
>not bad at all!
>it seems to be a tshirt for somekinda show
>its material looks high quality and comfortable
>seems it can fit you as well

| >>583908
>William blushes, embarased by what he got previously, takes the tshirt, and puts it in the same pocket as the furry thing, to hide it more. Some of the shirt sticks out...

>He looks near the elevator door for a trashcan, munching on a cake pop.

| >>583915
>there seems to be none nearby
>the fuzzt part of your strange object starts to stick out the back of your pants, causing it to look like you are currently using it

>a passing mother shields her childs eyes from you
"Dont look at the strange man sweetie..."

| >>583921
"N-no I'm not..."
>William, in a panic, retreats in to the elevator, closing it behind him, so he can wrap the tail in the t-shirt, and putting the now entirelly covered tail in to his front pocket.

| >>583923
>it now looks like a phallic shaped object with a metallic bulb sticking out..

>you go up the elevator due to there only being one floor to visit
>...this is soo much worse..

>you step in and the first thing you hear is the sounds of yiffing As multiple people in fur suits turn to you
>its Probably best to run..

| "U-uh Wrong floor! S-s-sorry!"

>He keeps pressing on the close doors button, hoping they would close faster.

| >>583925
>for some horrible reason the doors are closing really slowly!

>the people in fur suits slowly begin to gain awareness of you more and more and a sickly salty pheromone scent fills your lungs

>holy crap cant this thing go any faster?!?

| >>583926
>William covers his mouth with the tshirt, unraveling and dropping the tail, which he punts in to the furry room.

"I-I'll be g-going now... G-going away! B-bye!"

| >>583927
>through sheer bullshit powers and luck you somehow punt it into the exposed bottom hole in the costume of one of the fursuit people
>and with a loud slick pop it goes in

>this causes all of them to go into a heat induced frenzy as they all drop to all fours and charge at William like animals
"JOIN US BUT PLEASURE MANNN!!"
>However the elevator doors close at just the last second causing them to crash into it
>with a loud thud you managed to escape

| >>583928
>William retreats to the back of the elevator, drawing his sidearm, a suppresed Mark 4. And just before the doors open, he puts it away again, and stuffs the t-shirt he was holding in to his back pocket.

>He stumbes out of the elevator, traumatized, goes to find a bench to sit down and take a breath.

| >>583929
>you walk down the street a bit to the little park
>and sit down on one of the benches

>a large cherry blossom looms overhead giving a calming respite to the busy street
>children seem to be playing nearby and there seem to be the occasional Couple going for a stroll

>truly quite peaceful

| >>583932
>Inhale.

>Exhale.

>Inhale.

>Exhale.

>William tries to calm down, but his heart is racing. He looks around for something to calm down with, maybe a coffee, or a friendly face.

| >>583934
>a few of the children take notice and approach you
"Hiya there mister!"
>aww look at them all, bless their little souls, it seems that they wanna cheer you up!
"You look upset! Do you want us to takw you to a food stand or the icecream truck?"
>how nice of them to offer

| >>583935
"O-oh, ah, sure, I'm just a little tired."
>William gets up, dusting himself off, letting the kids lead.

>He wonders to himself, "Is this what John goes through everyday in the field?"

| >>583936
>the children take you too the other side of the small park square plaza thing whatever

>and to a little icecream cart
>the catchy jingle rings as the children disperse back to playing whatever they were with a jumprope and some chalk
>some hybrid of skiproap and hopscotch you assume?
"Bye bye mister!"

>the icecream man turns to greet you
"Hey there man, what can i getcha?"
>he smiles and a opens up the cart revealing a menagerie of flavors to pick from

| >>583941
"Than-, I m-mean see you!"
>William keeps stumbling around in his thoughts, about "the elevator". Before the ice-cream man calls out to him.
"Wha- oh, right, ahh... you got vanilla?"
(This actually got me a little hungry, brb, going to get some gelato.)

| >>583944
"Yes sir"
>the fellow scoops some vanilla icecream and fills a piping bag with it
>then takes a waffle cone and pipes in the vanilla icecream in a cute pattern
>rather roundabout but its cute
>guess one needs to make due when you only have a refrigerated cart

"Do enjoy"
>and hands over the ice cream, nice and cold to the touch
(Gelato is nice)

| > The hum of a motorcycle can be heard in the street before abruptly shuts off. Many people don't look too happy at the thought of having a petrol-engine so close to them, but it's not like there's anything that can be done. The woman riding it gets off and scans around. She's never been here and it shows, since there's no way for her to get bearings.

>Dusty instead starts walking slowly, looking around yet still being unsure of what she wants.

| >>583948
>as you walk on scene you are greeted by a interesting looking mascot
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKbRdtjn60OB-E1xaboSbV-48bvYPZ7KLrvGfwSSoD_flOVYsn

"Hey there! Excuse me Would you like a cake pop!"
>with a smile on her face the little mascot girl offers you a cakepop treat

| >>583949

> Dusty gives a look and walks over. She fiddles with her riding suit and unzips slightly, exposing a white tank top.

"Um, thank you?"

> Her voice is definitely a lot rougher than someone of her height and size should reasonably have, but it somehow makes sense as well. She takes a small bite and seems to like it

"Wow this is actually really good. Did you make this yourself?"

| >>583957
>its rather and airy light, with a strawberry vanilla twist
"Nope nope! We make them fresh from the oven at our cafe!"
>she points to the cafe near the beginning of the street
>just from there one can see the oriental decor with a Seattle/san fresco spin
>it looks quite quaint
"Please visit if you ever have the time!"
>she bows

| >>583946
"Thank you!"
>William begins taking bites out of it clearly enjoying.
"How much will it be?"

| >>583963
>nice cold vanilla soft serve
"Oh nothing much, just a few zenny.
250 zen if thats acceptable">he smiles
>fairly cheap, he seems to be a nice guy
>no wonder the children recommend him

| >>583966
>William keeps eating the icecream, reaching in for his wallet, accedentally flashes his gun. William himself does not notice, as he puts the cred stick in front off the icecream man, mumbling something
"Someone should tell those kids not to talk to strangers..."

| >>583960

"Oh. Cool, thanks. Here's something for you, or whatever."

>Dusty hands over a 50z note, and finishes the cake pop, enjoying it greatly and letting it show pretty prominently

"Hey, actually, you know this street if you work here right? Can you help me figure out where I'm supposed to go? I need new threads because I stick out a little too much in my current leathers"

>Dusty steps back and does her best to show off what she means. As if she even knows what she means.

| >>583975
"Thanks, just a moment"
>he scans the stick for a moment
>emphasis on moment, as it seems the Reader he is using is quite old
>then returns it
"Heh thats true, although you gotta hand it to em right? Wanted to help cheer a dude up."
>his eyes then turn to the gun
"Whoa there, speaking of children you should Probably keep that big iron of yours down, dont wanna scare em right?">he laughs semi nervously

| >>583977
>she denies the note
"No thank you! But it is really nice of you to offer!"
>she then thinks for a moment..
"Hmmm...clothes... oh yeah!
all the clothing stores are on the left path!"
>she points down the road to a turn nearby a convenience store
"There should all be there!
Ohohoh and tell the aunties there i said hi please!"
>she smiles

| >>583983
>William instinctively tries to close his jacket a bit more, after the icecream man's comment.
"O-oh, right, I-I'm sorry you had to see that, It's for work."
>William takes back his cred stick, putting it away, and zips his hoodie up a little.
"T-thank you icecream man!"
>He waves as he nervously walks away from the vendor and the playground.

| >>583989
"Nah man its cool, glich city after all">he chuckles
"Anyway see you around!"
>he waves goodbye

>you exit the playground in what direction?

| >>583994
>William decides to walk on the left path, but not before noticing the bike that showed up.

>He's impressed, a genuine petrol bike, in an age of automated electrics. John would have loved to see that. He keeps admiring/ogling the bike, taking a photo.

| >>583984

"Well, thanks. I might be back"

> Dusty just slips the bill back into her jacket sleeve. She begins to move towards the store before getting a ping from her phone about someone taking pictures of her motorcycle. Her immediate thought is to turn around and check on her bike.

>>583997

> From the helmet left on the motorcycle, William can notice a distinct red light from the side of the helmet. Is it scanning him?

| >>584008
>William notices, but ignores the light, probably just a security sensor, before begining to walk off.

| >>584008
"Uuwaaaah!"
>you hear a feminine voice cry before something quite soft crashes into you!

| >>584013

> Dusty hardly recognises what hits her, but she still moves instinctively, catching the person with a free arm and stopping them without knocking either down. She is totally not happy with it though.

"Can I fucking help you? You know it's dangerous to knock into me right? You...?"

> She wasn't sure at all what had hit her until she looked

| >>584011
>there seems be a large amount of clothing stores here alongside some unimportant office buildings
>the crowd is slightly less dense here although there are still a great deal of people

>>584017
"Uwaaahhh..so-sorry i was getting groceries and i had tk hurry before we opened..!"
>it looks like the person who bumped into you was a girl
>she as black and white hair and is wearing a maid outfit
"P-pwese Forgive me.."
>...cute..

| >>584018

> Dusty lets her go and stares the young girl down.

"Be careful kid. You have no idea what I got in my pockets and I really don't want you getting hurt."

> She sounds angry but with a softness, like an older sister reprimanding a younger sibling

"Just... be more careful. What's a girl like you doing working anyway. You're like twelve"

| >>584018
>William begins walking away from the bike, sending the photos to John, as he looks for a place that sells backpacks.

>John responds: "Nice find!"

| >>584020
>sure...'twelve'...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566319784153841665/586056011954126848/20190520_175139.png

"S-sorry miss! I-i work as a waitress at a bar!"
>not knowing what to do, she does what she knows best
>and she gives dusty a hug!
>...the girl is rather soft...and warm
>the hug is incredibly comfortable!
"P-pwese dont be mad at mee.."

| >>584023
>there seems to be multiple different stores that sell, at least you think
>school supply, hiking, and even normal clothing to practical but fashionable

>all sorts are open to you

| >>584024

> Despite her very obvious warning and breach of personal space, Dusty melts a little and lets herself be hugged by the maid girl. She hopes that her roommate doesn't happen to ever find out, or anyone that she might be working for in the future. She even puts her hand the girls head to show affection, in her own way.

"Okay, okay. You're fine. Just, be careful. Cute things like you are targets for creeps. And if there's one thing I hate, it's creep who ruin cute."

| >>584023
>As William continues to message his mentor, his attention shifting between the signs and awnings of the various shops and the texts lighting up his phone, he doesn't realize he's about to walk right into someone who's stopped to take a selfie in front of the display of one of the more stylish clothing shops. She changes the angle of her phone multiple times, trying to get the perfect shot...

| >>584026
"Yayyy i made a friend!"
>she enjoys the hug just for a bit
"Im sure someone pretty like you would be awesome against bad people!"
>w-wait did she just call you pretty?
>somehow by the power of gem she made a friend im her eyes
>thats a win in her book

>she lets go, then kisses her on the cheek goodbye
"Bye bye miss! Be sure to visit the moonlighter sometime!
Ill ask frank to give you a discount!"
>and the girl runs off

| >>584027
>nothing would stop William from the collision it seems
>the streets simply continue their bustle paying no attention to any single individual

| >>584027
>...And William walks right in to her, only managing to not get any icecream on to her, but on to him self.
"S-Sorry! I-I mean I'm sorry!"
>He tries to wipe the icecream off, but it's no use, it's ruined his tshirt, and he dropped his phone, which he picks up, putting in his back pocket without checking.

| >>584030
>There's a gasp and a small yelp as the girl totters on her stilettos, followed by a quick slosh or splash as she jolts forward... and ends up dumping her drink down her shirt. Ice cubes drop from her top as she stares down in horror, holding her arms away from her body so as not to wet her sleeves. Slowly, she turns towards William with a menacing glare on her face, and the magnificent horns that grow from her forehead come into full view.

"What... the fuck."

| >>584028

> Dusty does her best to play off her blushing and simply nods in approval, letting the girl run off to where she had to go. It even made her slightly forget what it was she even really needed to do. Oh right. Less conspicuous clothing. She begins to head over to the alley she was told to head to earlier. Doing her best to shake off the redness in her face.

| >>584037
"H-hey look, I'm s-sorry, o-ok?"
>William looks on in horror, as it is his first time meeting an Oni face to face.
"W-we can work s-something out, right?"

| >>584038
>heh, what a sweet girl.
>it seems that the little encounter nabbed you a discount at a moonlighter bar

>its less an alley, more of a branch of the main road

>multiple clothing stores fill the area alongside some unimportant office buildings
>the stores house different fashion snd usages unique to them it seems
>you should be able to find just about anything except maybe hot topic

| >>584039
>The oni girl peers over her shades at William, those cute heart-shaped lenses doing nothing to hide the ferocity of her stare. One of her lips curls in disgust-- how dare he assume this is something that could just be "worked out?" She tosses her head, her long auburn hair fanning out over her shoulders.

">>>That's Thai iced tea."

>The front of her blouse is now stained a vibrant orange... and tapioca pearls seem to have collected in her cleavage. Bubble tea.

| >>584048
"L-look I'm sure we can maybe get it N-nano-cleaned, o-or get a new one?"
>William tries his best to calm her down a little, keeping both of his hands out.

| >>584048 >>584055

> Dusty walks on, looking for anything that sold clothes that was more suitable for summertime, all while seeing a situation with the oni girl and some weird guy go down. She thanks the Gods that she's not the one in the girls shoes, otherwise she'd already be punching.

> Maybe buying things for her bike would even help her cool off, she figured. Or at least some jeans first. She enters the first store that looks like it might have what she needs.

| >>584056

> Wait a second; that guy looks like the one who took a picture of Dusty's bike. Her phone even tipped her on it. That doesn't fly with her at all. She walks over and grabs his shoulder as best she can, pulling him towards her.

"Hey, any reason you took a photo of my baby? Are you casing her? Trying to get the drop on me? Spit it out."

| >>584057
"Wha?"
>William whips around, startled.
"T-the bike? I j-just thought it was a cool bike!"
>He's reaching his limit...

| >>584055
>The girl leans in towards William, bowing her head just enough to make it seem as if those impressive horns are bared at him. She's about to say something rather flippant and crude when Dusty grabs the kid by his shoulder and yanks him backwards. Taking pictures, huh? He /was/ holding a phone when he walked into her...

"Taking photos without the subject's consent...? How desperate! I'd better not see my backside in that gallery."

>What a wicked grin she wears!!

| >>584061
"Wha- N-No! I'd Never dare to!"
>He pats his pockets, and finds his phone, Holding it out.
"F-f-feel free to check!"

| >>584063 >>584061

> Dusty lets William go and returns to a more balanced stance than having to be on her tiptoes to hold him steady. She then turns her eyes to the oni girl.

"What's up? Is this guy giving you a hard time too?"

> Dusty pulls out her own phone and shows her the picture that her helmet caught of Will in the act of taking the bike photo. She shows it to him as an accusation

"Don't need your proof. I have mine right here. That's you taking a picture of my baby."

| >>584066
"S-so? I liked the bike so I-I took a P-photo!"
>William shakes her of, now more annoyed than embarrased, his stuter going away.
"What's your problem anyway, lady?!"

| > Down the road from the events taking place, a blonde woman gazes at the manh shops ahead. Taking interest in the variety.
"Which one... Oh, which one?"

| >>584067

"Didn't anyone ever teach you manners? You don't take pictures of people's things without permission. What's /your/ problem in that you think that's okay?"

> Despite her short stature, her voice is commanding

| >>584070
"N-no! I get permission if I take a photo of /someone/ but you are just paranoid!"

>William's shyness and stutter is almost gone, as he steps forward towards her, looking down on her.

"You're probably one of those people who try to scam people with your h-horible tactic!"

| >>584066 >>584070 >>584067
>The oni girl folds her arms across her chest, pushing up her ample bosom as she glowers at William. She snatches the phone from his hand and unlocks it, quickly scrolling through his photo gallery. Time to have a little fun. It's the short ones you /really/ have to watch out for.

"Oh... oh my... oh my >>>god, what the fuck are>>>these?!"

>She purposely shields the screen from Dusty's line of sight as she bluffs.

| >>584075
>William gets /Spooked/. Did they find the armory checklist? Or is it the photos of the new gun John has been ordering?

>He's had enough. Enough of these people who swindle him. He's just trying to peacefully work things out!

>He shuts his eyes, wanting to drown out the Oni, and his HUD connection overloads his phone, causing it to fizzle and pop in the Oni's hands!

>He opens his eyes again, and sees the now bricked phone.

"W-what have you done!"

| >>584075
>>584076
> The event draws some attention, one of the wanderers is the blonde, interested in the noise.

| >>584075 >>584076

> Dusty plays along snickering to herself much more loudly than she thinks

"Wow, looks like you really are a total cree-"

> She stops as the phone makes weird noises and looks back to william. Something is not right but this is too fun to pass up

"Oh wow, even your phone agrees with us that you need to quit taking photos of us girls when we're trying to simply exist here.

| >>584076 >>584080
>The oni girl fumbles with the phone and throws her hands up in alarm as it threatens to arc up her arm, letting it fall to the ground. All she'd wanted to do was teach this boy a lesson-- don't get mad, get even, right? She stumbles backwards a little, and narrowly avoids sending the sharpened spike of her heel straight into the center of the phone's display.

"A-aughhh!!"

>Let's hope she doesn't turn her ankle this time around...

| >>584084

> Dusty notices this and gets ready to do her best to catch the much taller Oni girl, even if she doubts she would really be able to. This whole bagging on this one guy was fun at least.

"You all right there girl? Is he still trying some stuff?:

| >>584080 >>584084
"All I did was take a photo of a bike and bump in to a person, and here you are breaking my phone and calling me a creep? How am I the bad guy here?"
>All the fire that was in William is gone, his shoulders are now slumped, and he's gone quiet.

| >>584086
> Watching the phone break under the g/u/rl's heel, and the man going quiet, she Bites her lower lip in thought before backing away. 'Bike', he said? She draws her phone and pays no attentioj to anything but her direction.

| >>584089
she didn't step on the phone, she just came dangerously close to doing so

| >>584116
We can.. Retcon that part, right?

>>584085
> And in seconds, a thunk rings out, the blonde rebounding off the now falling bike!

| >>584085
>Luckily, the horned girl doesn't totally lose her balance, and she's able to right herself in a number of seconds. Her legs quake as she slowly bends down to inspect William's phone, wondering if she should retrieve it and give it back to him. What a waste... and here she thought the entertainment was just beginning!

"Oh, I'm just a bit shaken... I think we succeeded in 'disarming' him, though..."

>She feigns fear pretty convincingly.

| >>584118
I don't see why not!

>The girl jerks her head up to search out the source of the sound-- quite an effort when you consider the weight of her horns. Their polished surfaces gleam in the sun, and if you look closely, you can see tiny, shimmering veins of what /looks/ like gold filling the natural cracks in the bone. This girl's either the real deal, or a huge fucking faker.

"H-huh...?"

>She looks around, confused.

| >>584118

> The thunk of the bike causes the helmet to also fall off, sending a pair of Code Red alarms to Dusty's phone. She freezes momentarily to turn to the Oni girl.

"You, finish the boy off. Mama's got a problem"

> Upon finishing her sentence, she sprints off in a mad dash towards her bike, looking for anyone that dared knock over, much less, TOUCH her precious bike.

| >>584127
>>584126
> The blonde is just standing up, picking up her phone and looking to the bike.
"O-Oh my, I didn't see you there."

> She begins to check for anything that broke off.

| >>584127
>The oni gives Dusty a quick nod and a wink, then nudges William's phone back towards him with the toe of her shoe. She takes her time standing back up to her full height, and once straightened out she idly begins to pick stray boba from her shirt. She "accidentally" flicks a few towards William, sharing the love. Leave him to me, Lady, I'll take care of him!

"I'm sorry, >>>who broke your phone?"

| >>584136

>Within an instant, Dusty was in front of the blonde. Her dark eyes seemed to glow red out pure rage, but being in public, she had to really keep herself in check. At least her pistols were... in a saddlebag and not at her hip. She inhales almost too heavily and sighs before threatening the person who knocked her baby down.

"Do you like damaging someone else's property. Did you even notice it. Do you know how much this baby means to me. What the fuck is you problem."

| >>584139
> The blonde gazes back in surprise, thinking of her excuse.
"Oh, I'm sorry! This is yours, isn't it? I wasn't watching where I stepped. I didn't mean it!"

| >>584140

> Dusty kept her gaze fixed on the Blonde's face, doing her best to not just completely attack. It was as if there was a rumble in the air from her presence alone.

"Clearly you didn't mean it but you still knocked him over, didn't you. How do you plan on fixing this. How can you even walk around without paying attention to where you're going. Answer me."

> She clearly obsesses maybe a little too much over the motorcycle

| >>584146
"O-Oh, uh.. How.. H-How about I pay for it? How much for the trouble?"
> She reaches for her billfold, making sure she has something to give. She doesn't glance to the man off, she just hopes he's getting out of there.

| >>584151

> In truth, there was really no way for anything short of Class 2 bullets to so much as dent the paneling on her bike. Dusty however, was too proud to let something she viewed as major slide.

"No, I don't think so."

> She silently gets the bike back up and sets it up as it once was with no visible damage to it or her helmet.

"Did you do this on purpose. Was this just a set up?"

> She really was just jumping to conclusions as her brain was on pure instinct mode

| >>584154
"Wha-? N-No, of course not! I was trying to contact a friend over the phone.. I wasn't paying any attention, truly!"

> She tries to show her phone, an unfinished message was in the process of being sent.

> To: J.D. // Subject: Hey, you awake, sleepyhe

| >>584155

> Dusty looks at the phone and back to the blonde. The glow in her eyes is gone but the threatening aura remains.

"So it seems. You have this one warning then, so you never do it again. I know what you look like now and I won't hesitate to tackle you into the concrete next time. Apologize.

> Dusty stands firm, as if she's waiting for an apology for her bike itself getting knocked over

| >>584157
"O-Of course. I'm sorry for knocking your bike over. I promise it won't happen again."

> She bows her head in shame.

| >>584163

> Dusty breathes in deeply once more and exhales fully, calming down fully. She brushes imaginary dirt off of the seat and places the helmet back on top

"Good. Now we understand each other."

> She spins around and goes back on her way to at least get the Oni-girl's phone number. Someone that cool would be more than an ideal partner for slinging back drinks or finding a job with.

| >>584138
"It was in yo- you know what? Fuck off. Just... Fuck off."
>William gives up entirely, walking off and sitting down at the nearest bench, putting his face in his hands.

>>584155
>To Elliott: You didn't finish your message, everything alright?

| >>584176
> The girl watches Dusty go, waiting until she's out of the area before walking away from the bike.

>>584188
> To J.D.: Sure am! Just fell, kinda. There was a man getting bullied, so I stepped in.//

> She arrives next to William and sits down, thinking of how she should interact.
"Are you okay?"

| >>584189

>To Elliott: Look at you! Being a hero and everything! How's it going anyway?

>William still sits in place, face in hands.
"I'll l-live... p-please leave me a-alone."

| >>584192
> Raising an eyebrow, she turns to her phone once more.
>To J.D: Pretty great! It's been awhile. Why haven't you visited? Missed your company!

> Looking back to William...
"Is your phone going to be okay? I'll buy you a new one."

| >>584194
>To Elliott: Oh... I've been super busy... you know, the usual... Who's the man you've saved? Is he a cutie?

>William dosen't really do much else apart from being sad...
"I-it's fine. I-it was probaly my fault a-anyway.

| >>584195
>To J.D: I think it's... William? I didn't catch, one second.

> She puts away her phone and describes him mentally, noticing the ice cream stain and giving him a big hug anyways.
"Nah, it's not, really. What's your name?"

| "Aaaah!"

"Jesus who is this guy hes huge!"

>a distressed feminine scream rings through the air followed
>followed by a equally distressed male

>just down the street the mascot girl from earlier and a boy in a blue jacket is running away from someone

>only after this someone turns the corner do you see who...

>a large muscular man wearing a grey vest, pink fedora and shades at least 7 feet tall and muscles larger then a bears comes chasing them down

| "Dammit get behind me!"
>the boy orders the mascort girl as he unsheaths some sort of dress cane
>the girl immediately follows

>there is no way that boy can take that mammoth of a man

>what do you do?

| >>584196
>To Elliott: William? That sound's like one of my logistics guys...

>William blushes, now having removed his hands from his face.
"T-thanks... I'm W-william"

| >>584199
> She giggles, her smile brightening!
"No problem! Anyti-"

> She freezes and looks to the sounds of >>584198.

"Oh... Well, William. The nice man you are, would you like to help me?"

| >>584201
"W-what do you mean?"
>William looks up, and notices the mammoth of a man.
"What IS that?"

| >>584201 >>584202
"Hey! You two! This guy is dangerous! If you cant fight or dont want to help, please run!"
>the boy takes something akin to a fencing stance and his eyes begin to glow blue

>the large man looks like hes about to charge

| >>584204

> Dusty notices the giant hulking man and reasonably figures there has to be a bounty on someone that's rampaging around a crowded district where people are trying to simply live their lives. She zips up her jacket full and runs over to where the boy and girl are. Wait, wasn't she the girl who bumped into her earlier??

"Who the hell is this giant dude? I don't have my guns right now but I can at least do my best to stun him until someone can grab a pistol for me."

| >>584202
"Unsure.. Maybe you can help get those two from that guy!"
> She laughs nonchalantly, standing and running for the big guy!

>>584204
"Hey, Hey you!"

| >>584207
"/Sigh/ I-i'll try..."
>William pulls out his Mark 4, shakely walking over the Mr. Muscle mass.

"H-hey! B-big guy!"

| (Combat start! Okok ground rules to avoid confusion and stuff!
You all have 50HP and the big dude jas anywhere between 100-150!

He deals mad damage but you all have the numbers advantage!

All attacks and actions are d20!

That is all good luck!im rooting for you all!)

| >>584206
"No clue! Dude just demanded this girls money! When she couldn't pay he threatened to beat her up!"
>he braces himself as the girl repositions to stay out of the way of the fight

>>584207 >>584209
"Oh you wanna throw down too!"
>the big man forms a cross with his hands over his face then charges at you both!

>d20 evasion!

| >>584212
>William goes for a dive in to roll! But he forgets to roll... (7)
"Bleh!"

| >>584212

> Dice rolls.. A 10!
Elliott attempts to slow down and make an early slide to the right!

| >>584213 >>584214
>(3) by the power of somehow rolling lower then a 7 the charge was evaded by everyone

>the boy in blue backsteps away, William rolls albeit sloppily and the blonde slides to the right!

>the attack seems to have recoiled him as he catches his breath!
>attack of opportunity!

>the hit is guaranteed and add +2!

| >>584216
>William lines up the shot, aiming right at the big man's head, and pulls the trigger!
"Go to hell!"

| >>584216

> Dusty uses the moment of pause to jump on to the giant... thing's back in order to get a much better shot at it's neck. Her smaller frame lets her at least get a little closer and more easily than if she were bigger. But still, she was unarmed.

"Hey, can someone throw me something sharp or a gun? I think I can take it's kidneys out at this distance!"

| >>584218
> (1) Elliott finds her knife, and attempts to stab the man in his chest... But trips before she reaches him!

| >>584217
>you miss the mans head!
>instead it hits his torso! But somehow through the sheer muscle mass of his >>MAD PECKS
>it shrugs off the bullet!
>seems it still hurt him though!

>22 damage delt!

>absolutely huge damage! It seems to have weakened him a lot!

>when the shot connects a large sum of money comes flying out of his clothes!
>damnnn!

| >>584221
>elliott tripping allows the big man an attack of opportunity!

>he raises his hand to slam down but-!
>>584218
>dusty jumps onto him distracting the big man enough for the boy in blue to intercept!
>thus he tanks the damage in Elliott stead
Cass HP:[50>>48]

"Gah damn!
Hey are you ok!?"
>he asks

>the large man stands up to recover
>and backwards runs into a wall with the intent of slamming dusty!

| >>584223

> Dusty manages to hang on with little effort and starts doing her best to get closer to the guys eyes until she notices him starting to run backwards into a wall. The panic causes her to lose her grip and she falls off immediately. She wonders how well the plating on her jacket could take a hit from a tower of meat.

| >>584222
>William tries to fire again, only one shot heads for the man, but his gun Jams! He takes cover to keep hidden, trying to fix the Jam.
(6)

| >>584223
"I'm fine!"

>(1) She stands herself up, seeing her now broken knife.
"Oh, you're not, though."

| >>584224
>the beast of a man trips on dusty!
>first stomping on her then tripping falling down on her causing three damage in total!
Dusty HP:[50>>47]

>dusty is now pinned! And most attempt to break free until the large man gets up!

>the large man is now downed! His massive girth pinning dusty down!
>once again allowing for an attack of opportunity!
>next hit is guaranteed and adds +2!

| >>584225
>the gun jamms!
>you cannot attack with it until you fix the gun!
>it will be finished with a roll of 14 or higher!
>>584227
>your knife is broken!
>unless you have another weapon you mist fight unarmed!

"I-im fine..!just stings a bit..
...hmm?
You seem familiar...miss elliott i presume?"
>she recognized the boy as Cassius apparently!
"But nevermind me, that brute seems to be over someone. Shall we give aid oh beautiful iris?"
>he laughs and rushes off to aid

| >>584231

> Dusty struggles under the giant dude, only having one arm free and failing to even so much as get him off of her. She calls out, hoping she can get some teamwork going. She flails as hard as she can.

"HEY! SOMEBODY GET THIS DUDE OFF OF ME. GET TO MY BIKE AND CHECK THE RIGHT SADDLEBAG. I HAVE MY AUTOLOADER THERE. I'LL KEEP THIS GUY DISTRACTED AS BEST I CAN"

| >>584233
"G-got it!"
>William gives up on fixing his gun, now rushing to the bike, checking the Right saddlebag... it takes him a second...
"Found it!"
>He goes to take position to aim with Dusty's gun!

| >>584235

> Dusty breaths a sigh of relief and then realises the voice of the person who went through her stuff. Whatever, she figured, it's do or die time.

"HEY FUCKBOY. YOU HAVE FIVE SHOTS IN THAT SO MAKE THEM COUNT. DON'T EVEN TRY AND GET FANCY. AIM FOR THE GUT."

> As she yells, she continues and fails to hit the large person on top of her

| >>584232
"Huh? O-Oh..."
> Realizing his Identity, she looks attentive to Dusty.

>>584237
>>584235
> Elliott runs to the man atop Dusty, now attempting to hold him steady for William!(18)

| >>584233 >>584237
>the large man stuggles, bruising dusty as he does so due to his sheer girth!
Dusty HP:[47>>44]

>she is now actually starting to feel pain

>>584238
"Raahhhhh!! Get off!"
>you pin down the man! Allowing for William to get a better shot

>cass also begins to pin! Boosting the chance even further!

>>584237
>with all that going on you get a massive boost!

>the attack is a guaranteed hit!
>with plus 6 damage boost!

| >>584239
>William raises the gun, lowering it down until the sights are right on the man's head...

>Exhail... CLICK.

"What. What happened?"

>William taps the Revolver cylinder, AND IT FIRES, right towards the man!

"Ahhhh!"
(1&13+7)

| >>584243
>The gun flys out of William's hands!

| >>584244
> Elliott watches the gun fly. She's not going to make a klutz out of herself again, is she?

"Cassie, hold on!"

>(19) She lets go of the big man and runs, jumping for an attempt to catch the weapon, bracing a rough fall.

| >As the battle outside the storefronts rages on, the oni girl from earlier watches from a well-hidden spot within a nearby boutique. She'd scooped up William's phone, hurriedly wrung out her shirt, and rid herself of any remaining hitchhiking boba when she'd heard the shouting and screaming coming from down the street-- and then... she'd fled a short ways, because who the fuck wants to get involved in that? She watches for a second longer before disappearing into one of the aisles.

| >>584276
"Hello ma'am, would you like aid in picking anything?"
>a female attendant approacand and bows
"We are more then happy to help!"
>It seems you dissapeared into quite the fancy boutique
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zf9x4K4BVk

>actually it might be the fanciest boutique this side of uptown the more you think about it

>the battle rages on outside yet you cannot hear it anymore

| >>584278
>Now /this/ is more her speed. She smiles at the attendant and glances around the boutique at its racks of stylish clothing. Perfect.

"Oh, thank you!! I'm just looking to replace my blouse... I'm afraid this one's ruined. Do you have any summer dresses I could look through?"

>She seems a little excited at the prospect of picking out a new outfit-- her annoyance with William has now become background noise.

| >>584286
"Of Course! Right this way."
>you are led to a wide selection of blouses and summer dresses
"Oh yes, if you have visited any of our partner stores, you would be entitled to a healthy discount!

So long as you can name any of the employees of-!

The seaside sundae,The hazy moonlighter, cafe Yōroppa hito or any of the other clothing stores in the area!"
>she smiles brightly
"Please take your time to make a selection"

| >>584288
>Sayuri's eyes practically sparkle as the clerk shows off the display of cute clothing with a friendly and practices wave of her hand. Perhaps William staining her top beyond all belief is a blessing in disguise. She's so busy fawning over the gauzy dresses and sheer shirts that she almost misses the woman's offer of a discount. Never one to miss a deal, Sayuri racks her brain. That bar, the Moonlighter...

"... Frank. I think the bartender's name is Frank."

| >>584291
"Frank?
You areee correct!

Your next purchase is now 50% off!
However thats the only time you can use frank!
You need to learn the other names to get more FABULOUS discounts!"

>you have successfully nabbed a nice discount!
>the various sun dresses, blouses, and summer dresses line the shelves
>all the many styles and colors are just ripe for the picking
>especially with that discount!

| >>584293
>The girl makes a mental note to check out...one of the other places the clerk mentioned, since she's pretty sure she got nabbed for using a fake ID to get trashed at the Moonlighter. She doesn't remember much else about the night other than that, and the trip to the ER that followed. Sayuri shakes her head, trying to clear it of these memories.

"Oh, how lovely!! I'll be sure to visit that cafe you mentioned~"

| >>584295
"Oh Yōroppa hito is just down the street!
Didn't the little mascot girl offer you a cakepop?"
>she tilts her head before shaking it nevermind

>then simply wait for sayuri to make a selection

| >>584298
"Oh!! I came from another direction-- I'll have to stop there on my way out. I don't suppose they have bubble tea...?"

*She looks down at the one she purchased earlier... that she's now wearing. She'd really wanted to drink it, too... Sayuri hunts through the garments hanging on the rack, and withdraws a knee length dress with a floral pattern. The fabric is light and flowy, and feels very luxurious between her fingers. The fact that it's low cut is also a plus.*

| ((haha whoops got too used to discord, my bad orz))

| >>584298
>Sayuri holds the dress to her body, trying to gauge the look and the fit before trying it on.

"Excuse me, where's your dressing room?"

>She grabs a couple other sizes of the same dress, wanting to make sure she gets one that accentuates her curves as perfectly as possible. Nothing but the best for this oni ojou-chan. She tucks William's phone into her back pocket.

| >>584305 >>584306 >>584338
(Lol, also geh, sorry i got busy with stuff)
"Ah,of Course , right this way!"
>the perky attendant girl leads her a bit to the right side of the store, to a little nook hallway that should lead to a changing room enclosed by a set of pink and white doors to block any peeping toms
"Just sling the clothes over the door if you dont like them"

>you feel the battle rages on still, it would have to wait until you could visit this cafe...

| >>584247

> Dusty starts coughing up from pain. Sure, the gear she had could stop knives and bullets at the hardest sections, but it didn't really do much to stop blunt force trauma. She does manage to see William totally fuck up taking a shot, so at least she can focus on that instead of how much she hurts.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GET UP CLOSE AND JUST SHOOT HIM"

| >>584243
>the first shot misses! The recoil causes william to take 1 dam!
William HP:[50>>49]
>However the second shot connects to his torso!

>once again his inhuman pecks stopp the bullet but he still got shot and the impact hurts like hell!

>you deal 20 damage!

>The gun then flies out of Williams hand due to recoil!

| >>584247
"Aye!"
>cassiues holds on as hard as he can! However even if his target wasn't a Norse fekkin god he isn't the strongest of people thus he struggles to keep him down!

>you manage to dive for the gun doing a suitable landing roll to negate any scrapes from the dive and caught the gun just in time before it lands and accidentally discharged!

"Whatever your planning please hurry!"

"ReeeeeeeeEEEEEEE"

| >>584350
>all the squirming and the weight causes more damage
>you need to get out soon...!
Dusty HP:[44>>36]

>your health is now below 40!
>the pain is really starting to stack up...!

| >>584344
>Sayuri saunters off towards the dressing rooms, looking forward to changing out of her hideously stained top. She picks a booth to duck into, and closes the door carefully behind her. You can see the very tips of her horns peeking out over the top of the door, and they sway as she bends this way and that to take off her shirt. Being an oni and wearing pullovers sucks.

"Let's see now..."

>She steps into the dress, pulls it up, and zips the back closed. Well?

| >>584355

> Dusty feels something shift around in her chest that totally shouldn't be moving, turning her coughs into wheezes of pain. She stops struggling and instead does her best to just focus on breathing and getting endorphins in her blood to take the edge off. She inhales deep to try and get ready for another callout

"FOCUS ON GETTING HIM OFF OF ME. I CAN SHOOT BETTER THAN EITHER OF Y-"

> She's cut off by some air forcing itself out of her

| >>584362
> She's right...

>>584355
"William, C'mon, We've both gotta get him off her!"

> (10) She starts moving forward and takes a shot for the mans closest arm!

| >>584370
>(11) William keeps trying to cycle his gun to clear the jam, but's its a massive pain in the ass, He unloads the clip to make it easier.

>(11) William rushes over to the man, kicking him, while fiddling with his gun.
"I don't do CQCCCCCCCC!"

| >>584370
>cassie dives away as you take a shot ar te large mans arm!
>(9)it connects! However his mad muscles deflect the bullet somehow?!?

>you deal 4 damage!

>when the shot connects, for some reason money flies out of his clothes!

>a total of 20k has been dropped!

| >>584374 >>584362
>(13) you rush in to try and kick him to no avail! Its beastial muscles protect him!

>having enough the large man rises up!
"IMMA SMASH YOU!"
>he lets out a tiger like roar as he crosses his arms over his face and charges through william to elliott!

>william is kocked back and suffers 8 damage!
William HP[49>>41]

>dusty is now free and can do stuff again! Yay!

>Elliott must make a save

| >>584357
>but all of that is irrelevant to sayuri
"I cant see you but i bet you look great!"
>the attendant cheers, Completely unaware as to the chaos outside

| >>584380
"Augh! That hurt!"

>William manages to get knocked back to the side, he still tires to clear his gun, and finally, the gun is unjammed! (18)

>William finds some cover this time, and takes another shot at the big man! (17)

| >>584380

> (5) Elliott turns and dive rolls, but forgets the roll!

| >>584380

> Dusty, once free, rolls over and catches her breath. Her ribs are probably going to need a doctor soon. She forces it out of her mind and dashes to Elliot to grab her gun back. A rush of adrenaline is enough to at least help her focus on attacking.

"Hey kid, give me that pistol and I'll show you how a bounty hunter shoots."

> She's grabbing her ribs with her left arm, but has the right stretched out to receive it and help them up

| >>584384
>(6) by just a one it seems that she might get rushed by the large man in full force!

>but-!

>>584383
>William fixed his gun just in time and fires once again hitting the large mans torso for 17 damage!

>(12)this gives just enough time for Cassius to once again rush in and tank the hit for elliott! Transfering the 19 points of damage to him!
Cass HP:[48>>29]

"Gah! Oh damn that one stung!
You ok?!"
>he looks really hurt from that one

| >>584386
>by doing the charge the large man is once again exhausted and offers an attack of opportunity!

>just as dusty gets there too!

| >William decides to reload, but fumbles, taking his entire turn to reload! (3) [10+1/10]

| >>584388
"Y-Yeah! You didn't have to do that!"

>>584389
> (12) She hands the gun over to Dusty!

| >>584392

> Dusty takes a deep breath and takes her autorevolver in her hand, giving it a spin to try and figure out how many shots it has left. The pain isn't any help however, so she just has to assume there's four shots left. Only one round got fired, right? She takes aim and exhales in preparation

"Take cover! This shot might bounce too"

> She fires off, aiming for ribs (18)

| >>584390
>gun reloaded without incident!
>in this time you actually notice all the money getting spilled around during the fighting

>the street is littered with zenny bills, and a lot at that!
>but now isn't the time to count

>>584392
"Ahehe...legs kinda moved on their own.
Besides, i stopped a beautiful girl from getting hurt, so why not?"
>he smiles and jokes to keep morale up, although its plain to see doing that hurt more then he makes it out to be

| >>584394
>the shot connects successfully dealing 21 damage!

>the large man seems to be incredibly hurt! The fight will soon be over!

>he recovers and stands up and goes「berserk」!
>he deals 6 more damage with every attackt but takes double damage!

>it looks as if the large man has been enveloped in a blue aura of sorts, metaphorically of Course but you may envision it as such

"IMMA FUCKING SQISH YOU!"
>>he looks mad..

| >>584396
>>584397
"Oh.. But you're hurt! Come on..."
> She grabs Cass and tries to find a spot for him to lay low (12)

| >>584397

> Dusty spits in his direction and readies the pistol once more

"Well then fucking do it already!"

> She attempts to fire off two shots in succession, firing off the first (16) with the second result in a dry fire, leaving dusty incredibly confused and fumbling in her jacket for some new rounds.

| >William manuvers around, croutched, out of line of sight of the large man...(18)

>And fires at his head at a close distance, but misses! (11-3)

| >>584401

> Her training kicks in at this point, and without losing much time, she effortlessly opens the cylinder, letting all the spend bullets fly out and slotting in the next five and having the gun ready just as quickly

| >>584398
"Yeah that would be nice..thanks.."
>you pull him aside and take a breather
>you heal him for 4 HP!
Cass HP:[29>>33]

"Sorry..training just kicks in.."

>>584403
>you dissapear!
>but also miss the shot!

>However thanks to your silencer you remain concealed!

>>584401 >>584405
>by burning the rest of your ammo you activate 「rapid fire!」
>you burn all your ammo but the shot is guaranteed to hit dealing 16 damage!

>it seems like ine more goof shot should finish this

| >>584407
>William takes tiny steps forward, and shoots once more! (16)

>And once more!(16) [8/10]

| >>584407

> Dusty takes a natural stance and aim and levels the muzzle directly where a typical human's heart would be and fires, her arm moving immediately to counter the recoil in case a second shot is necessary (16)

| >>584381
>Oh, how darling! How wonderful! Sayuri does a teasingly slow turn in front of the booth's mirror, admiring herself from every angle. She could just wear this out of the store-- in fact, she thinks she will-- after purchasing it, of course. There's just one problem...

"Ugh, you've got to be kidding me..."

>Thai tea stains skin, too, and the way the dress is cut puts this on display for all to see. She smells of pekoe, and her breasts are now a vibrant orange. Great.

| >>584446
>Her frown transforms into a devious smirk as she withdraws William's phone from the back pocket of her pants, which lay on the bench in the changing room. Time to show this kid the extent of what he's done... and then some. Playing with the phone earlier had revealed that the clueless sucker had left it unlocked-- she opens the photo app, and holds the phone up high, aiming the camera right for the center of her chest. She dons a pouty face, and snaps away.

| >>584448
>Several other poses follow, many rather playful compared to the first. Perhaps she sticks out her tongue mockingly in one. Maybe she throws a peace sign into another, flashing her pristine french tips and collection of rings. She giggles to herself as she continues her impromptu shoot.

"He's gonna die~"

>Satisfied with a job well done, she locks William's phone with a passcode /she/ sets, and exits the booth in her brand new dress, old clothes stowed in her purse.

| >>584409 >>584411
>the shots connect!
>a large amount of mmoney flies through the air out of his suit as he recoils defeated!

"Gah! Ill be back you assholes! You better have my money by then!"
>and he runs away!
>his overly buff legs carry the large man so fast that nobody could react or give chases as he is already gone!

>victory!

"Damn...we made it...!">cass slumps down, rather exhausted and hurt, but none the worse for wear

| >a random bystander rushes from a shop
"Whooohooo! That was amazing!
Are you guys Alright?
It seems you just had a run in with mister shakedown!">he speaks in utter awe

| >>584450
"You go girl!i bet you look FABULOUS!"
>the attendant cheers

>you feel as if the fighting is over now

| >>584478

> Dusty sinks to her knees and cries out. Not necessarily out of pain but rather frustration. She stows her pistol into a holster on the back of her hips and starts picking up wads of bills by the handful, stuffing them into her leather jacket as she heads towards the other two fighters.

"Well, that could have gone better, especially you fuckboy; i figured you would have had pent up anger to use there."

| >>584482 >>584450 >>584448
>William doesn't reply, or in fact is anywhere near, as he quickly dipped in to an alleyway, as his HUD floods him with pictures from his phone, making him bleed inordinate amounts of blood from his nose, and making his cheeks go rose red.

"deactivate, deactivate, come on..."

>He finally turns the image feed off, and begins heading towards the boutique shop that Sayuri is in.

| >>584494
"My hero!"
>William is intercepted by the mascot girl from earlier he helped save!
>she wraps her arms around his shoulders, rises to her tip toes
>and kisses William right in the lips!?
"Ahehe!"
>the girl seems Completely unaware of sayuris antics

>>584482
>most likely cass and Elliott are at the same area
"Im sorry who?"

"Mister shakedown! The guy you just beat!"

| >>584497
> Indeed Elliott is, taking some money off the ground before looking to the girl.
"Mister Shakedown? Does he normally get into this much of a fuss?"

| >>584498
"Yeah, that was hiroya egashira, although people just call him me shakedown.
The dude Probably robbed everyone that passed through here.
There was nothing we could do until you guys taught him a lesson!"

>cassie join Elliott in picking up all the money
"Nice to see we helped somehow.
How much did he take?"

"A lot, everybody has been keeping track!
Probably 2mil in total."

"Damn im counting at least 3 mil..hey Elliott how much did you find?"

| >>584498
"A couple of thousand... Per step, of course!"

> She laughs playfully, tossing some of the cash she picked straught up, in a bit of cheer!

"Should we be worried about returning th- Well, some of this? I'm not one for total keepings."

| >>584497
"Wha-"
>William's panic was intercepted by the kiss, confusing him!
"W-wha-what? What just happened?"

| > Dusty continues her picking up of whatever piles of bills she finds. Given her lack of a stable job and piling bills, this was better than nothing. Her body hurts like hell, but Gods if she wasn't going to let that stop her from getting something cute for later, at least.

> She makes her way into the nearest store with clothes more suitable for someone with a less lethal job than hers. Maybe they'll accept a wad of cash as payment

| >>584502 >>584503
>the mascot girl then turns to her rescuers and bow
"Thank you for saving me!
Please stop by our cafe later!
We'll treat you all to a feast!"
>and kissing William one last time she scurries off

>>584500
"The rest Must have been his own..
Hey you said 2 mil right?"
>cass hands the bystander 2.5mil zenny
"Can you take those the victims?"

"Of Course! Ill make sure everyone hears of this! Youll never need to pay here again!"
>he runs off to deliver the money

| >William now gets all things from the shopping street for free!

>elliot now gets all things from the shopping street for free!

>dusty now gets all things from the shopping street for free!
>cass then turns to the people who helped
"Hey..thanks, you all had no reason to help me or that girl, but you did anyway.
Heh, ill treat you all to a drink anytime.
Now if you excuse me,im going to go to that cafe, will any of you be joining?"

| >>584506

> Dusty turns her head and sort of give a weird nod. She's not even sure what she means by it.

"Let me get some cute dresses first and then I'll see you there for a big Fringe Weaver."

> She then enters the closest boutique, hoping it has what she's looking for

| >>584506
"I believe not this time... Thank you, though! Next time we see each other, I'll take that drink."

> She waves to Cass with a smile, turning to find William once more.

| >>584505
"W-wha-what."
>William, being the William he is, is still a little dazed from being kissed, twice. He takes a second to regain his senses, and heads off in to the direction of Sayuri.

| >>584510
"So you around then oh beautiful iris"
>he jokes
"Come to the moonlighter for that drink"

>>584508
"Yeah see you there then..
I still need to buy an ice pack.."
>cass walks away

>>584511 >>584508
>cue the music!
>the staff greet you as you pop into the boutique!
"Welcome! Please take your time to browse!"
>how stylish!
>the store is absolutely lined with all sorts of clothing for men and women alike!

| >>584513
"Oh, you..."
> She's almost used to him now, spotting William as he leaves and following.

>>584511
> Remembering to reply to John, she grabs her phone and types away.

> To J.D: Yeah, One of yours huh? He does well in a fight.

| >>584514
> To Elliott: Really now? He was messaging me that he was running away...

>William spots her, giving her a smile.
"H-hey! How a-are you?"

| >>584513

> Dusty strolls in as if she owns the joint, moving the wads of bills the inside of her jacket and shifting them to the pockets and pouches at her hips instead. She makes a beeline for the dresses, immediately grabbing a red and black number that looks like something a femme fatale would wear.

"Oh hell yes. This is badass AND bad as hell. Hmm..."

> She scans for a fitting room, despite already nearly having her jacket off entirely

| >>584515
"Great! You did excellent back there, along with the others."

> She smiles, no longer looking at her phone whilst by his side.

> To J.D: He was running... Not away though.

| >>584516
"Oho a high roller i see!"
>after you make a selection the staff member shows you to the changing rooms
>then blushes and averts her eyes a bit as dusty strips before she is even in the room
"O-oh my..!, p-please sling the clothes over the door if you are not satisfied"
>the changing room looks quite comfortable,despite the size
>aside from the necessary cloth hooks an mirror there is a comfy arm chair and more
>how professional!

| >>584518

> Dusty wordlessly follows, stopping just before taking her belt off. The second she gets into the dressing room however, her belt immediately comes off, a loud metallic thud following. She quickly tries on the dress and feels better with her looks at least. She twirls a bit and even takes a photo of her posing with her pistol. She then exits the dressing room, her leathers back on and the dress in tow.

"Okay, now I need some heels and a little something else..."

| >>584513
>William also begins looking around... Some skinny black jeans here... Shirt there... a pair of shoes... Annnnnddd...

>William had created [Outfit]!

>He approaches one of the staff in the boutique.

"H-hey, do you guys have a changing room? The big guy sorta messed my clothes up..."

>Then he perks up, remebering why he came in!

"A-a-and have you seen a g-girl with horns? S-she has my p-phone..."

| >>584519
"Ah perhaps you would like something by Stuart Weitzman.
although if you wish for something more modern then perhaps you would like one of the new or local brands"
>she leads to the shoe and footwear isle
>like most of the store, the selection is quite large
"You are the miss that helped punish that shakedown fellow yes?

When you get to the checkout please tell the cashier your name, all purchases here for you are now Completely free!"
>she bows and leave her to browse

| >>584521
"Im sorry we have not seen any girl out of the ordinary.
Here allow me to lead you to the male changing room"
>he leads to the changing rooms on the left side of the store
"If you are unsatisfied with your selection merely sling it over the door"

| >>584523
"D-did she mention anything about spilt tea? I-I bumped in to her, and r-ruined her dress... Would you be able to put it on my bill?"
>William fiddgets anxiously, hoping to get his phone back...

| >>584522

"Modern sounds good. I don't think traditional heels would work with shifting gears."

> Her voice slightly trails off and she gives a look around. Maybe that cool oni-girl was around; she could be a big help.

"Hey, clothing girl, have you seen a 10 around? Tall, sharp heels, demon horns? Ringing any bells? I need to talk to her."

> Smooth. That was a good descriptor. Still, the Onigirl had a ruined shirt and good style so it's not like she was shooting blind here

| >>584525
"Oh yeah, girls changing room, on the right side of the store sir"

>>584527
"Oh yes shes in the stall right next to you"

>both staff members point to her exact booth

| >>584527
"O-oh, it's you..."
>William notices Dusty, and just begins walking towards the male changing rooms, not wanting to ever see her again. Mumbling to himself...
"I guess I'll get it later..."

| >>584513
> Watching William interact, Elliott decides she should take advantage of getting some clothes as well! Not that she needs them as bad as anyone else...

> She begins hand picking something more exciting than herself... Skinny jeans and a red flannel to start!

| >>584529 >>584531

> Dusty shoots him a total shit-eating smile as if to say that she still has the upper hand against him. He /did/ help out during that fight however, so she just left it at that and let him go on his way. She then knocks on the door and speaks as softly and adorably as she can.

"Oh miss Oni~~ When you're finished in there, think I can ask a favor of you? It's Dusty, the girl who helped you take down that creep earlier."

| >>584533
>you could computer search the keywords skinny jeans and red flannel and it would be the same result

>the attendant leads you to where they would be, but there are soooo much to pick from!
>uhhh frilled or wavy?
>bright red or vermilion?!?
>oh my..!

| >>584538
> Elliott quickly finds a changing room to use, and upon changing, finds herself unsatisfied in the mirror.

| >Another Adventur- Huh citizen enters from stage left of the shopping street!
>Wearing an oversized bomber jacket is a tiny girl with her face covered by a surgical mask.
>She looks straight out of some Banchou shows from the 90's, Metal bat covered in stickers and bends included
>She flicks her eyes around and walks with a confident strut, today she would shop without panicking and beating someone!

| >>584541
"If you are unsatisfied with your selection merely sling it over the door">the attendant speaks through the door

>>584542
>you are approached by a girl in a cafe waitress uniform
>sadly not the mascot..
"Hello!would you like to try a cake pop?"
>she offers a cake pop from a little basket

| >>584545
>Oh god oh no, why are they TALKING to her?
"AHH, what the fuck you approachin' me little lassy? You lookin for a fixing UH?"
>The girl says with an aggressive glare and thump from her baseball bat! She really meant to say "oh yes sure thanks ahah!" But she's not used to strangers!

| >>584545

"Oh? Yes.. I feel I'm missing something... Will you help me? Possibly starting from scratch."

> The clothes are hung over the door, and Elliott begins changing back.

| >William comes out dressed in the new outfit, feeling a bit better about himself... Now if only he had a hair tie...
"S-scuse me? Do you have h-hairties?"

| >>584548
"Of course miss what are you looking for?"
>she would look really supportive if it werent for the door

>>584549
"Yes indeed, they are over by the counter sir"
>said counter is conveniently right by the door

>>584547
"Wah!>sadly she cannot see past the facade and runs away!
"P-please dont hurt me!"

>she then return shortly afterwards dragging a boy wearing a blue jacket
>he looks rather hurt
"Whuh? Where are you dragging me..?"

"H-helllp..."
>oh boy..

| >>584550
"Thank you! I'll just wait for the girl with my phone. Where do I pay?"
>William takes a hair tie pack, opening it, and using one to tie his hair!

>William: Cuteness +50.

| >>584550
"I wanted something just a little less bright, not a dress either.."

> She sticks her head out the door, noticing William in the distance and smiling.

"How about something modern? Unique but not flashy."

| >>584552
"Oh you are one of the people that helped punish mr shakedown!
No need to pay at all! Everything you buy here is free!
Although you should still visit the counter to get your membership card!"
>the counter with the hairpins in question was the checkout counter

>>584553
"Hmm perhaps something like a hoodie or a sweater...?
Not nearly as bright a color palette and it seems to be a popular fashion choice so far!"
>she recommends

| >>584550
>The girl is standing there, frozen and watching the maid drag someone, was she really that strong she could just drag a full grown adult? Oh fuck!
>She rapidly hisses and starts walking down the street
"oi, You better remember' this"
>She says as she makes a tactical retreat

| >>584555
"O-ok!"
>William blushes, as he's not used to being praised, or rewarded.
"D-do you have any military jackets?"

| >>584557
"What just happened?"
>the dude just sits there confused

"Waaaiiittt you forgot your cakepops!!!"
>the maid chases the her down
"Waaaiiittt!"
>she seem scared but duty calls!the sweets must be delivered!

>leaving the boy to be freaked out by the fact that some girl half his size dragged him on anopen street
"...the hell just happened..?"

>>584558
"Oh im afraid not sir, that would next door."
>he then peeks behind William
"Wait nevermind, aisles to your right."

| >>584559
"Th-thanks."
>He goes over, looking at the jackets while waiting for Oni.

| >>584555
"Sweates and Hoodies.. That's a great idea, which way?"

> With her clothes back on, she steps out and smiles to the attendent

| >>584559
>Her walk devolves into a running sprint!
"Oi you dumbass, you stop' that or I'll turn around and beat yer ass!!"
>She says, sweating as the maid chases her down

| >>584535
>Dusty sees Sayuri's horns start to poke up over the top of the changing booth's door a little more as she steps back into her heels, then swivel towards her as she tries to coax the oni out of her dressing room.

"Just a sec~"

>It's "Mama" from earlier! Seems like she was able to take care of that little problem she had. Sayuri gathers her things, shoving her old clothes into the depths of her purse, and peeks out the door.

"You rang~?"

| >>584562
>by the time you step out there are already multiple clothes racks ready and lined
>all with a selection of sweaters hoodies
"Please take your pick">she bows
>how professional!

| >>584565
>As she steps out further, Dusty can see she's got her hand pressed into her chest, her fingers splayed out in an attempt to hide that orange patch left behind by her spilled beverage and the shirt that held it so tight to her skin.

"Sorry to disappear... Dusty."

>She cocks one hip to the side and lowers her head in an informal curtsey, trying to make sure she doesn't hit the woman with one of her horns.

"My name is Sayuri, by the way-- though I rather like 'Miss Oni'~"

| >>584563
>she is incredibly fast suprisingly
"P-please waiiiit!"
>all the adrenaline and fear causes the maid to cry
>but even still! She continues the chase DETERMINED to give the sweets

>However from the banchous perspective it must look terrifying
>a small incredibly strong girl with a nightmarish crying face chasing her down at scary speeds!
"Ssstoooopp!"

| >>584569
"Ya don't know when to give up do ya! drek!"
>She suddenly stops and ducks under the left side of the maid as she does, letting her run past as she flicks her hands and grabs her bat again
"Oi,Oi,OI! I let ya off easy and you still come lookin' for a hurtin what's holding ya up HUH? you a maso or somethin teme?"
>She blurts out outrageous lines despite her best effort to calm down!

| >>584572
>she trips and falls down!dirtying her clothes and Nearly spilling some of her baskets contents!
"Waaaahhhhh!。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・"
>she begins crying
"I-i just wanted to give you your cake pops! Waaahhhhh!"
>the poor girl is now hurt and terrified!

> some passerby comment on the situation as the walk past. Although you cant hear them due to all the white noise!

| >>584567
> Elliott's eyes gkeam with delight! Practically taking the rack with her in the dressing room once more, she picks clothes and returns to her enjoyment.

"Oh, thank you so much!"

| >>584576
>Sayuri watches Elliot walk by, hoodies and cardigans in her hands and a spring in her step. She could certainly use something to pair with this-- but she's looking to show skin, and wearing something like that will do just the opposite. Maybe a scarf would do the trick? Just enough to obscure that big orange blotch... She calls out to the attendant:

"Excuse me, where can I find your accessories?"

>A sun hat would be cute, too, but with those horns of hers... she sighs.

| >>584575
"I don' wannit! Ah' said that you daft maid!"
>She's flustered and wants to help the maid up but keeps jittering and saying mean things! This is the third time today.

| >>584576
"But of course ma'am"
>she returns to her post and gives you some privacy

>>584584
"B-b-but...! Bwaaahhhhhh!
Waaahhhhaahhhaaa!"
>she starts crying a lot!
>You cannot even understand her speech

"How cruel.."
"Sorry i can't help ya miss.."
"That girls a meanie mama!"
>the comments actually start becoming noticeable...

| >>584587
>She looks at the onlookers
"Ya a goddamn adult woman, stop cryin' for christsake"
>She walks away, making a mental note to smile and not appear threatening... With the mask though she only looks like she's squinting and glaring

| >>584592
"W-w-wait!"
>she rushes over just before you leave
"Please take them!"
>and hands over 3 cake pops!
>she still seems nervous

"Ohh i get it now! A squabble between friends!"
"Aww thats soo cute.."
"I wonder what school they are from"
"Such a cute relationship.."
>it seems the onlookers think that it was a game between children or something

| >>584597
"Ah' said no didn't I..."
>She takes them though, and scratches the back of her head
"But fine fuck' it just don' mess with me or my turf again ya hear me?"
>Yay, she got sweets... although she really doesn't like sweets too much but she talked normally for once!

| >>584599
"T-thank you..!"
>she dissapears into the crowd slightly hurt due to the fall!

"Awww look at their little costumes!"
"Haha! Thats adorable!"
"I wonder what was the game...?"

>now That that's out of the way you have an entire street to explore!
>now with +3 cakepops!

| >>584587
> Elliott finally leaves the dressing room in a maroon flak, Dazzled with her choice, she puts the rest of the picked clothes back on the rack and takes a look around.

"Shoes... Maybe a hat? I haven't done this ages.."

> She halts her thought unpon seeing William and changes her goal, now meeting uo with the man.

"William, your hair!"

| >>584603
>The girl makes her way to the clothing store, looking to maybe shed her disastrously large clothes and get something cuter.

| >>584606
>cue the music again!
>the staff greet you as you pop into the boutique!
"Welcome! Please take your time to browse!"
>how stylish!
>the store is absolutely lined with all sorts of clothing for men and women alike!
"Oh! Are you lost miss?
If not we have clothes your size in the aisle to the left"

| >>584604
"H-huh? W-what do you mean?"
>William blushes, now self concious of his hair.

| >>584616
"It's so cute~"
> She watches it wiggle as his head moves, before focusing more on him himself.

"I was wondering... You know a John, don't you?"

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1564577255

This thread is permanently archived