danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Yo D&D 15th edition BLOWS

| Why the fuck is there a new aptitude block now? And why the hell are the Advanced 4th edition Alignements back again?? Why couldn't it just be nice like 13.2 and 14th ed?? Man its almost like Wizards of the technocoast has no idea what they're doing now and is willing to pull a paizo on us and just push shit out until someone somewhere likes it...

| >Not abusing the sixteen level branching path perk trees to create the ultimate Neil the Ork Barbarian munchkin ever.

Sounds like you're just trash that doesn't want to adapt, lmao.

Stick to homebrews then, OP.

| >>583730
>not using homebrews
this must be bait. any chummer who's been playing this drek for longer than 3 editions knows the game is basically fragging broken without homebrews. anybody else is either new or bait.

need to finish my strangest things season 5 homebrew, add that demisemigorgon already...

| >>583730
>Abusing branching paths
Bet you're the kinda guy that went and used the loopholes to make barbarians able to use spells in 14.2 lol
>>583805
>Homebrew
The only homebrew I'll let you have out there is a cup of coffee, only people that don't want to follow rules do their own lol, A serious COPE in my book

| Nerds

| >>583818
Pfft, imagine actualy being upset over how someone else wants to play their owm sessions of a fictional game intended to be used as a platform for creatively using their own stories, as if their opinion actually fucking matters >at all.

Check your privilege kid, you're not Wizards of the Technocoast. Go back to your middle-class dinner table, I think mom finished making your spaghetti.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1564601325

This thread is permanently archived