danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Enter the Illumi Raider

| > a trideo shows a young man with a hooded cape bearing the illuminacho logo upside down fluttering in the wind
> he's holding a weird knife in his glowing left hand and wears a weird bandana thing covering his eyes
"Citizens of Glitch city, a new hero is here to protect you all, I am Sab- Illumi Raider! The hero of light and will defeat all evil with the knife of truth that I hold in my SHINING FINGERS!!!!!!!!"
> he strikes a weird pose and the trideo ends

| What a handsome and awesome hero!
Wonder who he is....

-3pig6

| A knife huh? I'm not sure they'll last long with just a knife. Better do some cool stuff.
-Bunker

| ... -GĂ©vaudan

| I'm interested to see how long he last
-Impulse

| >>583006 hey! I'm, I mean Illumi Raider is invincible!

Probably.... I hope.

-3pig6

| This is...

...well, arguably the best thing the Illuminachos have brought to /cyb/.

| -ER I MEAN GLITCH CITY

| I'm convinced this is not an actual illuminacho cultist and just a random dude who somehow got the illuminachos'gear and decide it's a good hero costume.
-Red 9

Hey! I still have that savior cult uniform and weapons, wanna try being a hero Red?
-Impulse

No?
-Red 9

Well, you ARE going to be one goddamnit
-Impulse

| HAHAHAHAHAHA
>HeroRed.jpx
>A picture of a man wearing a hooded cloak and a white mask with some lame hero logo design lazily sprayed onto it. He is holding a folding stock AKM while striking a weird pose
-Impulse

| >>583145 you're not far from the truth, but that won't stop me from protecting the people on this city!
- Illumi Raider

| My suspect is that guy that got trapped in the factory with the cultist and the clown, I think he got a knife and a robe
-Red 9

3pig6? Now that I think about it he's acting suspicious.
-Impulse

| >>583267 it's not me!
Ignore the fact my id is the same as Illumi Raider, we're probably just on the same public Wi-Fi

-3pig6

| >>583276
Did not even notice the same ID thing before, thanks for pointing it out, that make it even more suspicious. Still doesn't explain the glowing hand.
-Red 9

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1564191164

This thread is permanently archived