danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting/Event) Zombie Clown Outbreak in Neon District!

| >Somehow, someway, this is a think.

>The "Honkers", as they've been called, are practically everywhere.

>The first stage of the clown zombies, it seems, put on red noses which can honk, and extremely large shoes.

>Clearly, this is an epidemic of mass proportions! (PFFT)

>In the Neon District, a large group of these monsters has grown to...well, clown-car level proportions. Someone needs to deal with this!

| "HIYYYA! TAKE THAT, YA CLOWN BASTARDS!"

>In the middle of the crowd is one girl who was waiting for some sort of chaos to happen. If this is it, this is it. Beggars can't be choosers.

>She has half-red, half-black hair, glowing red eyes, and a black shirt with a pentagram and goat head on it. Her necklace, which features an upside-down cross, sways in the air, as she fist-fights this entire horde of Honkers for seemingly no other reason than to do it.

>SVTVN has arrived!

| > Miro Fox watched the weirdness unfold from the roof of his apartment building, occasionally typing something on his laptop. Below was a typical two-lane street (where the clown incident was occurring) and directly across was a crooked alley that led to a certain bar others might recognize.
> Aside from SVTVN was the lady who had first caught his attention. He had no idea who this was, but it was in fact a certain bar owner that /u/ liked to obsess over for some reason.

| >>582619
(Heyo, jtlyk, I'm not an admin or anything but to my knowledge, controlling actual canon characters is against the rules. You did it right though, since you left it in a grey area, without directly saying the name, so its cool, but for future reference, we reference the canon characters in passing but never play as them, catch my drift?
Like, "I heard this bartender named Jill works around the area, and she met *Kira* Miki!" is cool, but RPing *as* Jill is never cool.)

| (How you did it was alright though, since it >may or may not be that character.
You're not in trouble, just a heads up ^^)

| >>582619

>SVTVN was too in her own world to really care about Fox watching her, though she did notice it. However, when she saw the other female there kicking ass, it quickly became a competition to see how many clown-zombie heads she could smash before the other person. And when SVTVN gets competitive...

>Well, let's just say a lot of clown zombies were injured in the production of this roleplay.

| >>582622 (Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to bend the rules like that. I'll keep this in mind in the future.)

| >A loud boom is heard, and a figure in heavily augmented white knight armor; If you could even call it White Knight armor anymore... Makes a three point landing, but stumbles a little bit.
>Steam is coming from the figure's one arm, it's hand gripping a the trigger to giant spike that shoots forwards from pressure. A Pile Bunker.
>The other forearm is wrapped in a wreath of gun barrels, save the underside for a hand.
>The figure immediately gets to work, walking through the horde.

| >>582619

> A hefty grunt is almost muffled by the actions off the roof, accompanied with a man now pulling himself over the ledge, huffing with exhaustion.

"H-Hey.. Hey! Are you... Can I ask... Oh, h-hold on..."

> He rolls over and lays out to catch a breath, very out of shape indeed.

| >Suddenly, a blue and white thunder dashes through the horde, yelling at the top of his lungs. It's a man wearing a makeshift armour and a kilt, with his face painted white and blue.
>He starts yelling even louder in his thick scottish accent as he swings his claymore at the Honkers.
"COME AT ME, YA WEE CUNTS! YA WEE SCAREDY ENGLISH CLOWNS! ONWARDS, YA TWO! FOR SCOTLAND! FOR FREEEEEDOOOOOOOM!"

| >>582645 By this point Miro had started recording the scene with his phone camera.
>>582647 "Whoa!"
> Miro turned off his phone and ran over to the man.
"Jesus, did you just climb 15 stories?! Are you okay?!"
> He decided now wasn't the time to tell him he could have just taken the fire escape on the other side of the building.

| >>582648
"Uh...FOR SCOTLAND IT IS, I GUESS!"

>SVTVN clearly had no idea what this guy who had slotted too many Braveheart simsense chips was on about, but if it held up as a reason to him to kill the clowns, clearly it must be a good one, not to mention maybe if they >>>look like they're on the same side, the big-ass dude in heavy armor wouldn't simply step on them in the process. Besides, who doesn't love yelling?

>Regardless, this was the most fun SVTVN has had in a long time.

| >>582650
"Y-Yeah, I... I needed the excercise, d-don't worry."
> He takes a few deep breathes and stands, shaking out weakened muscles.
"You.. You made that post about being up here, right? I thought I'd join you.. It's, been awhile since I've talked to anyone."

> He begins taking off his gloves, possibly aiding his climb and reaches for a handshake.

| >>582645

>SVTVN quickly makes a clearing through the horde with her fists, so that she can run up to the big guy in the suit.

"HEY, betcha can't take out as many as I can, even in that big suit! Wanna bet a night out and drinks on it?!"

>This must be her way of introducing herself to someone, and she'd rather bet the big guy then the claymore guy, since he's probably more of a challenge.

| >>582648
>The armoured figure glares in the direction of the very patriotic man. It raises a fist. Making no noise however.
>The figure fires it's arm cannon, the belt of bullets chugging from it's back. The unlucky few clown's that got grabbed by the other hand had their heads blasted into red mist by the pilebunker.
>>582664
>The figure almost grabs the girl with the pile bunker hand as a reflex. But of course doesn't. It shrugs, and gives an ok handsign. Accepting the challenge.

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>582622 >>582623 >>582625
(There's just one exception to this rule- Kira *Miki* may occasionally make an appearance, and she's controlled by the writers of her blog. You may see her occasionally.)

| >>582665

>This just went from 10 to 11.

>SVTVN smiled, before activating her augments full weaponry. She kicked a clown in the head, and it was blown clean off by a foot-shotgun blast, before a submachine gun revealed itself from her cybernetic right arm. She began to lay waste to the clowns, laughing in glee as she did so.

"I LOVE GLITCH CITY! YOU ARE ALL LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER!"

>She...may be enjoying this a little bit too much.

| >>582665
>The clansman glares back at the armored figure, then looks in the girl's direction.
"SO, CAN YE TWO EXPLAIN WHIT THE FUCK'S GONNAE ON IN HERE? I JIST SAW TH' CLOWNS AND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT TAE KICK SOME ARSE."
>As he speaks, he keeps mauling clowns with his claymore, laughing maniacally and yelling stuff about free Scotlad.
>>582678
"LASSIE, YE'RE FOCKIN MAD, YE KNOW THAT? JIST WHO TH' HELL ARE YE? AN WHERE D'YE LEARN TAE DAE THAT THAT STUFF?"

| >>582678
>The figure drops it's arms. Shocked, impressed, disturbed. Whatever it was, that was kinda cool.
>It flips open some panel on it's arm, and turns a dial almost all the way up, then punches a few numbers into a keypad.
>Steam whistles out of the armor, the spike slowly slides back further than it has before. The figure braces the pilebunker arm with it's other hand and aims the spike at a thick part of the horde. The Spike blasts forward and stops. Glowing hot. Nothing..?

| >>582688
>The figure starts scraping backwards in it's same stance, Ripping the concrete up as it slowly is moved backwards. The sound of wind is heard, then a loud boom and a loud rush of wind. In a line where the spike was aimed, the horde is now red splatters. A circular hole in a wall that was in the path of the blast is coated in red.

>The figure has almost fallen over before it stops moving, recovering and giving a thumbs up. Then going back to business.

| >>582656 >He shakes his hand.
"Well, you're welcome to chill up here with me."
> He gestures toward the AC unit he was sitting on. There's some cans.
"I have some Canned Sunshine if you want any. Not as good as a 'real' sunshine cloud, but still good. What's your name, by the way? I'm Miro."
> He turns his phone camera back on, and props it up against the lip on the edge of the roof, far enough away that any conversation they might have would be drowned out by the chaos below.

| >>582687

"FUCK IF I KNOW WHY THE CLOWNS BECAME ZOMBIES...or...zombies became clowns-WHATEVER, but its FUCKING FUN TO KILL 'EM!"

>She quickly turned and roundhouse shotgun-kicked three zombie clowns on the head.

"I'M SATAN, AND I LEARNED THIS SHIT FROM HELL!

...F-FOR SCOTLAND'S GLORY!"

>Nice save. Now Scotland has SVTVN on their side, for now.

| >>582698
"Kaz, names Kaz. And you don't understand how long it's been since I've had canned sunshine."
>Kaz takes a can and prmptly cracks it open, now standing to Miro's side.
"This is.. Quite the view, you posting that on the matrix?"

| >>582717 "I guess so. People will probably watch it. If this was anywhere but GC this whole clown thing would probably be on the news by now."
> He opened a can for himself.

| >>582719
"Of course, only in Glitch."
> He looks up to the sky, sighing.
"So, I'm assuming you live in this building, what got you here? To this.. Entertainment?"

| >>582722 "What got me up here watching this? Well, at first I was just worried and curious, hearing all the fighting outside, and now I guess I'm just watching. I don't have anything else to do. Though it is getting kind of... gruesome. The first girl was just punching them, but now that people with swords and all have shown up things are bloody."

| >>582723
"It only gets worse it seems. What about Glitch? Lived here all your life, or..?"
>He takes a drink, slowly descending until he's sitting down comfortably.

| >>582725 "I moved here not too long ago. Florida wasn't exciting enough. Not a lot of opportunities either, especially since the Earthquake. There's some people I'll miss, though."

| >>582688 >>582693

>However, SVTVN stops for a moment, to observe the beauty of the man in the mech. So much bloodshed...Holy shit, he won.

"That was fucking AWESOME! I think you took out more of these clowns (pun intended) than I have in one blow! You definitely win that one..."

>That's okay. What he didn't realize, was that she still got the goal accomplished: Regardless of whoever won, he already agreed to a night out and drinks. She just has to pay for it...fuck, she's broke.

| >The mental back and forth distracted her, as she weighed her options, and stopped moving:

>She could run now, and he'd probably never see her again. Or, maybe he'd shoot her with that spike, which would...well, how preferable was dying to paying for drinks, oh, well I mean, that depends her mood, and also the drinks, if the drinks were actually *good*...

"OW!"

>Then, she got bit by a fucking zombie clown.

"WHAT THE HONK-"

>Which, promptly, had its head taken off.

"FUCK!"

| >>582726
"There always are when you're moving away. It happens... But hey, plenty of opportunity here in Glitch, even if it is-"

> He pauses, looking down at the massacre below.

"Even if it isn't the most pleasant of places. Still gotta love it."

| >Thankfully, the arm that was bitten was her cybernetic one, so she wasn't actualty inhonkted. Wait, what? Infected. She meant infected.

"Hey, should probably take a break and let you guys handle this, I gotta make sure my cyber-arm isn't gonna sprout a red nose."

>She bent down, which caused the ground to rumble, and she propelled herself as far in the air as she could, which, with her cyber legs, was far enough to at least land on a fire escape...

(sex prose ploy, lol captcha)

| >>582650

>...fire escape, on the other side of the building.

>The girl landed with a THUD, flying right over the duo on the rooftop.

"Fucking HONK-I MEAN OW-FUCK!"

>Apparently it was not a soft landing.

"SONOFACLOWNS ASS, THAT FUCKING HURT."

>This girl did not have a clean mouth...don't get any ideas there, boys.

| >She promptly stood up, shook herself off, and walked up to the rooftop of the building to Kaz and Miro.

"What...the honk-I MEAN HELL...are you two doing up here?"

>SVTVN promptly sat on the roof beside them.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite you, I don't think. Just gotta run a diagnostics scan on my cybernetics, shouldn't take long. Anyway, how are >>>you guys enjoying the show?"

| >>582737
"Uh-"

> Kaz looks between her and Miro, unsure of how to progress.
"Comfortably, to say the least?"

| >>582731 "Yup."
>>582737 "I sure hope you're not. I don't think I'm cut out for a career as a clown."
> He kept his distance, just to be safe.
"Oh, and I got some of the fight on video, if you want the footage. And I still have a few Canned Sunshines if you want one."

| >>582740 >>582742
"Well, that's good-YOU HAVE WHAT-"
>SVTVN quickly grabbed a Canned Sunshine and almost drank it, but then paused.
"Wait. Is this alcoholic?"

| >>582744 He shook his head.
"Nah. I'm not one for alcohol."

(OOC: Did a quick Google search, and it turns out Canned Sunshine is actually a real thing, from Florida no less. I just wanted to make up a name for canned Sunshine Cloud.)

| >>582746 (OOC: No wait, those cans say florida sunshine. Ignore me, I apparently can't read.)

| >>582747
(>Pats)

| >>582729
>The figure shrugs, spike still red hot and smoking. They were getting free drinks so whatever was fine.
>>582687
>The figure looks back over at the patriotic Scotsman and gives them two thumbs up. Then they go back to decimating the horde.
>>582733
>It turns back to the girl and gives a two finger wave, then presses on the side of it's helmet.
"Don't forget you owe me!"
>A familiar masculine voice to some. It was said in a playful manner regardless. Back to work they go.

| >>582746
>SVTVN scoffed.
"Ugh. Not a real Sunshine Cloud then..."
>She still took a sip.
"'Preciate it though, killing hordes of clowns really makes the throat honk-NO, MAKES THE THROAT THIRSTY."
>She sighed.
"You said you took videos? That's cool, do I look badass in them? I mean, I'm sure I do, but in your opinion, what do you think?"
>She turned to Fox, with the most cheesy smile as she could possibly create.

| >>582753
>SVTVN hears the masculine voice come from the man in the huge suit.
"Yeah! Of course! I gotchu man!"
>Then, she turned to Fox again.
"Quick question now, I need an answer. Are those clips cool enough to, say, I don't know, sell for like $20 a pop?"

| >>582742
>>582757
"Alright, I think it's about time I take off."

> Kaz stands, beginning to finish his canned Sunshine.

| >>582756 "I mean, I'm not really the authority here, but yeah, you looked cool.
And... I don't really know. I was just going to upload it to the internet, but if you want to sell them instead I'll send them over to you. The first one's only 45 seconds and the second one's a few minutes, but there's plenty of action in them."
>>582758 "Cheers! Feel free to take a drink for the road if you want."

| >>582760
"Thanks, I'll take it."
>He grabs one for later off the AC and begins for the fire escape.
"Cheers!"

>>582757

"You, uh.. You looked cool down there."

| >>582758
"Aww, you don't like me?"
>SVTVN turned to Kaz.
"Boo. Nice meeting you for like two seconds! Don't get honked!"
>She turned back to Fox.
"Sure! Send 'em over! If you thought I was cool enough to take a video of, clearly someone would want to buy it! And I may or may not owe somebody a night out on town, so..."

| >>582762
>She turned back to Kaz.

"Thanks! Cool enough to buy a clip of me killing a bunch of clown zombies?"

| >>582763
"I'll... try not to?"

> He gets to the steps of the fire escape before looking back to >>582764

"Er, yeah, why not? Find me sometime and I'll buy three."

> And with that, he leaves quickly!

| >>582766
"Find you?!"
>SVTVN dropped her mouth in awe.
"If he didn't want one, he could have just said so..."
>She sighs, and sips her Canned Sunshine. This was...a shift in personality.
"Anyway, ready to go back to killing shit again, sounds fun."
>She turns to Miro.
"Hey, out of curiosity, would you be opposed to filming me one more time, actually? I'll go for style points this time, it'll be WAY better!"

| >>582763 "Will do. I guess I'd need your phone number, unless yours is one of the ones you can just touch together."
>>582775 "If you want. If I were you I'd get that clown bite checked out, even if you think it's just in your cybernetics."

| >Nobody probably noticed, but a man in full metal armor is slashing through the horde of the clown zombies, if anyone has seen the Leaked NDSec Report they would notice that the appearance matched the "cosplayer" in the thread, how he got out of Impulse's workshop is still a mystery
>Back to the present, the man has just cut off one of the clowns' head, all the while screaming something like "For Northbound!" or "Die you unholy scum"

| >The clansman shouts in the general direction of the roof
"SO SATAN'S AN AUGGIE LASS NOO? AN' THEY TAULD ME I WAS THE RADGE ONE. YE'RE OUT OF YER MIND, I LOCH IT!"
>He smirks, his expression betraying the fact he's looking for a challenge too.
"SO, FUN'S OVER FOR YE? GOT TAE SAY, THE DEVIL GITS WINDED BONNIE EASILY."

| >>582780
"Oh, so my turning-into-a-clown-impression was convincing?"
>SVTVN smirked at Miro.
"That was all fake. Again, I don't honk-I MEAN THINK that I'm actually infected."
>She winked.
"BUT, if it was good enough to convince you, it'll be good for the scene where I get bitten in the movie~"
>>582803 >>582840
>She looked down at the Scotsman, and the newcomer.
"NAH, I'M COMING BACK, BUT HEY SCOTTY, I THINK ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR KIND IS HERE!"
>She pointed to the Medieval Knight.

| (Lmao, captcha for the last one was >hicks alike sit)

>SVTVN turned back to Miro.

"Start rolling. Catch the jump shot-"

>-before once again crouching down, as the actuators in her legs slightly hissed, and jumping as high in the air as she could, which was about twice the height of the building!

>Once at the apex of the jump, she looked down at how high she was, and couldn't help but give a nervous laugh.

"Either I die, or this'll be fun as >FUCK!"

| >She did a frontflip and came back down onto the crowd of clown-zombies, kicking the ground straight-down as hard as she could, which caused an impact which blew the clowns about 5 feet around her backwards and completely pulverized the one she landed on!

>Her foot turned itself around from the impact though, so she quickly lifted her leg up to her chest level and turned it back around, forcefully.

"Meh, I'll get that fixed afterwards. I'll just cut that part out."

>She smirked.

| >>583089 > Miro filmed all of this; it was actually a continuation of the second video, as he'd left it filming the street all this time. He gave a thumbs up from the rooftop.

| > like a bolt from the blue a figure in cape appears with a weird knife slashing at a group of zombie clowns
"there's no need to worry any longer! The ILLUMI RAIDER IS HERE!"
> he rolls up his left sleeve revealing a glowing arm
"time for my finishing move! SHINIIIIIING FINGEEEEERS!"
> nothing happens and the Illumi Raider just grabs a clown by the face and smashes the creature's head on the nearest wall
"hahahaha, these evil clowns are no match for the power of JUSTICE!"

| >>583090

"Okay, going for style points. Let's do this."

>SVTVN revealed the SMG from her arm, and reloaded the shotgun rounds in her shins, prepared for some brutal knees and kicks.

>Surrounded by clown zombies, she stood firmly on one leg, kicked up in the air on the other and hit a clown in the face, blowing its head off with a shotgun blast, before spinning in a circle, kicking another, and another, and another, in a roundhouse fashion, using the blasts to propel her feet!

| >She began to spin faster and faster, using each blast to keep the momentum going and connecting with as many clown zombie heads as she can! The honking sounds of her noses smashing against those big red clown noses of theirs kept getting faster and faster as they continued to approach her, until she finally jumped into the air on her other leg, and landed on another clown-zombie's head, as she started to walk on the hoarde, bouncing on their heads while still shooting their heads!

| >Jumping on their heads Mario style, she simply sprinted through the horde, stepping on them and sending shells through their skulls each time she stepped on one!

"THIS! IS! AWESOME!"

>But, then, the (clearly logical) unthinkable happened: Her legs ran out of ammo! She stepped on one, and it didn't propel her upwards, so she immediately stumbled and fell into...The Illumi Raider!

>>583093

"OUCH FUCK OUCH SHIT FUCK OOF!"

>The crash was not soft.

| >>583109 "Uh oh..."
Miro propped up the phone again and peered over the edge.
"Are you alright?" he yelled.

| >>583109
>The scotsman charges through the horde, trying to buy the two time to get back up.
"HEY, ARE YE TWOS ALREGHT?!"
>Running towards the two, he violently shoves the clowns on the ground, fending them off with his claymore. He quickly reaches the couple, and gets back to mauling the attackers, giving them time to get up.
"CLEVER AS THE DEVIL, THEY SAY. WELL, YE'RE NOT PURE SMART IF YE DINNAE COUNT YER SHOTS, YE KNOW? BY TH' WAY, MAD LASS, WHERE'S THIS SATAN ACT COMIN' FRAE?"

| > Illumi Raider does his best to not fall as SVTVN falls onto him but his best was not enough and he drops his knife
"ouch, that hurt... are you alright? Can you still fight?"
> he gets down, picks his knife and gets into fighting stance again and does a wide slash in an attempt to gain some space

| >The knight continues to slash his way through the horde, now closer to the Illumi Raider
"ALL OF YOU ARE GOING DOWN, YOU FILTHY RED-NOSED HERETICS"
>He screamed

| >SVTVN groans loudly.
"FUCKING OW. Gotta remember to make that look cool in the film..."
>>583132 >>583135
>She saw both the Scotsman and the superhero (she thinks?) around her fighting, though. This is a scene she couldn't miss!
"AY, LEAVE SOME FOR ME!"
>She quickly got up, and went back to back with the Scotsman and the hero, and saw the Knight approach in the distance.
>>583141
"HEY, COME HERE ALLY, LET'S TAKE THEM DOWN TOGETHER!"
>This was gonna be media gold! She would be rich!

| >>583112

"ALL GOOD, JUST KEEP WATCHING!"

>SVTVN pulled her SMG out of her arm, and aimed at the clown zombies, before opening fire, mowing them down with the aid of the others!

>She yelled to the Scotsman while doing this.

"I just really like black, red, and looking as scary, sexy and badass as I possibly can!"

>She reloaded her SMG, before punching a zombie clown in the face with her organic arm.

"What about you?! Why a claymore instead of a gun?!"

| >The Knight screams again while swinging his sword into the crowd, chopping several clown heads off
"WHICH OF YOU ARE READY TO TASTE MY BLADE, YOU WHITE-FACED SCUM"

| >a bassy thump booms out from the sky and a black figure comes crashing in to the clown crowd.
>BLACK PANTIES!
"Watashi ga kitta! kara, daijoubu desuyo!"
>the black figure shouts through her suit points her palm to the sky, and in a flash the electricity bursts in to the sky and comes crashing back down on the clowns near her.
"Help anyone you can! This is really absurd though."
>she begins looking for anyone in danger and knocking out clowns in her path.

| >>583149
"CAUSE WHY NAE, THAT' WHY. MAKIN MAH ANCESTORS PROUD I THINK. ALSO, NEVER LOCHED GUNS."
>While saying so, he headbutts a clown, and bursts into a deep, loud laughter.
"AN BASHIN HEADS IS A GOOD WAY TAE BIDE IN SHAPE, YE KNOW?"
>As he beheads another clown, he keeps talking loudly, as if being surrounded by a horde of zombies clowns was a completely normal situation to have a conversation.
"ISNAE THIS ONE A GOOD FOCKIN WAY TAE SPEND TIME? WE NEED TAE DO THIS AGAIN SOMEDAY."

| >>583153
>The scotsman addresses Black Panties
"HEY THAUR, WELCOME TO TH' PARTY. NOO THAT WE'RE FIFE, THINGS ARE GONNA GET BONNIE FOCKIN FUNNY, ISNAE IT REIT?"
>He is now holding the sword by the blade, using it as a mace and landing deadly blows on the heads of the unlucky clowns that happed to be in his reach. Sweat and clown blood have now nearly melted the face paint, giving him a fiery, ferocious look.

| >>583155
>black panties turns
"I have no idea what you just said."
>she goes back to sentai stuff

| >>583150
"THAT'S THE ENTHUSIASM! ARE YOU GETTING THIS UP THERE?!"
>SVTVN turns up to Miro, giving a questioning thumbs up before hearing the Scotsman.

>>583154
"Yeah, I'm totally down to do this again sometime, though who knows how often a zombie clown outbreak is gonna be a thing..."

>>583153
"OH SHIT A WARDROBER! FUCK YEAH, YOU GO PANTY GIRL!"

>SVTVN looks around after kicking another clown zombie in the face. They were actually thinning the herd!

| >At this rate, they just may actually destroy the entire herd! Wow, that's...well, I mean, at least they did some good I guess? But she has to get a drama scene, if anything for the sake of the movie!

>She thought for a moment...A bite scene!

"Hey, watch this!"

>SVTVN ran up to a zombie clown and punched it with her cyber arm...in slow motion?

>By the time her fist connected, the clown just kinda...reached out and bit it.

"OH NO, LOOK, I GOT BIT! OH THE HUMANITY!"

| >She began to act extremely dramatic about it.

"OH HOW I RUMINATE ON THE STATE OF HUMANITY, IN THIS FAR FUTURE CITY...THAT CLOWN ZOMBIES MUST BE A REALITY WE ARE ALL SUBJECTED TO!"

>Is she...monologuing?

"I NEVER EVEN GOT TO SEE MY FUTURE SOULMATE! I NEVER GOT TO CARESS THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD I WOULD MOST INEVITABLY HAVE...B-because...I AM PREGNANT!"

>She quickly grabbed a decapitated head from the area the knight was in, and stuffed it under her shirt. She was clearly pregnant.

| "Y-yeah, that's right! Cry for me, audience!"

>She began to groan in fake pain, super dramatically, as she clutched her stomach, fell to one knee, and laid on the ground.

"Ah, parting is such sweet sadness...or, was it sorrow? Fuck, I forget the line..."

>Then, SVTVN stuck her tongue out of her mouth, and laid herself out on the ground in the middle of a crowd of the zombies, in an attempt to look dead. She kinda just...laid there, for a while.

| >>583331
"THERE'S ALWAYS GANGS, LASS. ISNAE PICKIN FIGHTS WIT RAZORKIDS ALWAYS GREAT FOCKIN FUN? ESPECIALLY IF YER RAZOR FIFE TIMES THEIRS."
>He swings his sword around in a circle, underlining his point.

| >>583335
>He switches to a much more dramatic, grieving tone.
"Nay, lass! Why did it have tae end loch this, yer life claimed by th' unforgivin maw o' a clown? Here, ye clowns, take mah life, for mah soul will ne'er find another one mad loch her, ne'er again!"
>He theatrically throws himself against the horde, slamming against two clowns and shoving them to the ground with his whole weight.
>He gets up quickly, laughing, and smashes one of the two heads with a few kicks.

| >>583355

>SVTVN couldn't help but laugh at the Scotsman's reaction. Whoever this guy was, he was crazy in a good kind-of way. Besides, that reaction would only make for an even *better* scene!

>She glanced up at Miro on the rooftop, before getting up, dusting herself off, power-jumping up to the roof again, to him.

"Phew...that was a lot of work. Please tell me you got all of that on camera. I need another Canned Sunshine after all that zombie-clown killing."

| >Suddenly a hovercraft appear above the outbreak and start raining machine gun fire on the zombie-clowns, clearing the area around the group, then it lands right next to them
>A group of armed people jump out, shooting the left over clown near the group and a few clowns a little further away
"We've found Anbor"

| >The armored figure was slowly killing the clowns but watched SVTVN be dramatic for a bit. Were they really about to go on a night out with... That?
>>583408
>The figure shakes its head, then snaps out of what it was doing after nearly getting shot more than a few times and actually getting shot at least three. The armor stopped the bullets of course, but nonetheless being shot at isn't a nice thing to do.
>It looks up at the craft and considers it's options.

| (Did I not specified that the hovercraft shot at the clowns and not anybody else?)
>The Knight notice the hovercraft and starts slashing his way opposite of where the hovercraft lands, like he is trying to escape

| >>583418
((The figure isn't with the group and is mixed in with the horde of clowns. Specify if you want, but when you're one dude in a sea of zombie clowns being fired at by machine guns... Chances aren't good.))

| (It's supposed to be a clusterfuck anyways, fuck it I guess)

| >>583421
((Ye ye, Nbd, it's not gonna do anything to the craft other than be mad. We good.))

| >>583382 "Yup, I got all of that, and I think there's two or three more left over - "
> Then the hovercraft showed up and everything was violent nonsense again.
"Hold on, let me get this..."
> Privately, Miro wondered what would happen if his grandpa was here. Most grandparents probably wouldn't fit in in this kind of situation, but Miro's grandpa was... well, maybe someday Glitch City would find out.

| >>583581

"What, are ya fantasizing or somethin? You just tuned out on me for a sec!"

>SVTVN laughed, and looked at the Hovercraft.

"Jeez, the clown-zombies are already almost gone. This must be the guys looking for that medieval knight down there, saw that thread earlier. I don't know how much more content I could get out of this, I think I'll call that a wrap on our movie!"

>She patted Miro on the back.

"Thanks for accidentally stalking me and filming the best B-move ever!"

| "I'll give you my phone number, so you can contact me and send me the files. I'll edit them the best I can, and try to add some narration so that I can make it make some sort of sense. We'll split the profits 40/60, since I'm doing the most work here~"

>She caught herself.

"I-I mean if that's okay with you...not trying to overstep my bounds here, I just really really need the money. I owe the guy in the armored suit and giant spike down there a night out..."

>Nervous chuckle.

| >>583596
"HEY THAUR, IF YE'RE FINISHED BEIN ALL LOVEY DOVEY WIT TH NETD UP THAUR, I WAS WONDERIN IF YE AN' TH BIG FOCKIN ARMOR LAD WANTED TAE MOVE TH PARTY ELSEWHERE AN' GRAB A FEW DRINKS WIT ME, WHIT YE SAY? YE CAN BRING TH NERD TOO IF YE WANT."
>The Scotsman yells in the general direction of the roof, leaning on his claymore. He then turns around and looks at the armored man.
"WHIT YE SAY, BIG LAD? HAVE A DRINK AN FORGET BOUT THOSE BULLETS, WILL YE? DRINKS ON ME FUR ALL OF YE!"

| >>583595 > He chuckled.
"Stalking? Hey, I was here first. Though I guess I didn't start filming until after you showed up..."
>>583596 "To be honest I didn't think I was getting any money out of this at all, so that's perfectly fine. Besides, I actually have a job as of a few days ago, so I'm not as freaked out about rent."
> He opened one of the last Canned Sunshines and took a drink from it.

| "ANBOR! COME ON, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"
>One of the men shouted

"THAT'S NO WAY TO ADDRESS A KNIGHT!"
>The knight, Anbor, shouted back. Note that he is still slashing through the horde

"WELL I'M SORRY SIR, BUT CAN YOU COME BACK?"
>The men walks towards the direction Anbor is heading
"WE CAN GET YOU HOME, JUST COME WITH US"

"NEVER!"
>He then wildly rush through the horde spinning his sword

>The head of the group sigh
"Get him"
>The group then rush towards Anbor

| >>583608

"Yay! I mean...thank you! That's the most shares I've ever gotten out of stalkers taking videos of me~"

>SVTVN smiled, as she heard the Scotsman.

>>583606
"Drink on >>>you? For>>>all of us?! Count me and him in!"

>She pointed to Bunker below.

"THAT COUNTS! THAT SO COUNTS!"

>She laughed, as she turned to Miro.

"I'm assuming you're the 'nerd' he's talking about. Wanna come with? It'll be fun, I'm sure!"

| >>583630

>Then, she watched the scene with the the Hovercraft and the Knight.

"Well, people shouldn't just be held against their will like that. I've never liked corporate types like that. I bet >>>that guy could use a night of drinks too!"

>She pointed to Anbor.

"I need to get him out of here somehow...He'd be too fun to party with!"

>She looked at the Hovercraft.

"Hmm..."

| >>583606
>The figure pops one of the bullets out of it's armor. Obviously annoyed.

>It looks over at the Scotsman and gives a very spirited thumbs up.

>>583800
>The figure then looks up at the loud girl and shrugs. The horde was more than easily tameable by those that would remain if the three left.

| >Meanwhile one of the armed people starts trying to explain to Anbor the concept of time travel, Anbor didn't care. Another armed guy shot Anbor with a net gun, so now Anbor is stuck in place and forced to listen
"Alright, so you've got to calm the fuck down. Sir Anbor of Northbound. One of the time travelers contacted me and said that you were from the timeline 6B47, and we know how to get you back... Oh for fucks sake"
>Anbor cut the net and escaped
>The chase continues...

| >>583811
"RUN MATE! RUN TO YER FREEDOM! SHOW THOSE CUNTS WHAT A LAD WIT A SWORD CAN DO!"
>The Scotsman starts to cheer loudly for Sir Anbor, in whom he saw a like-minded fellow in the modern, gun-using world.
"SHOW THEM, MATE! KICK THEIR WEE ARSES!"

| >>583800 "I'd actually really like to, but I have to get some sleep. I don't think my new boss would like me showing up exhausted."
(I assumed it was nighttime but I don't really know.)

| >>584021
(Unless specified as daytime, I normally assume night too, mostly because muh cyberpunk = rainy night aesthetic lmao)

"Awww...well, fine. If you don't wanna hang out with me..."

>SVTVN sighed, dramatically.

"Well you have my footage, so now you can't leave me! Gimme your phone number or something, so I know you're not gonna ghost me and make the film yourself."

| "It seems all is well now. I bid you farewell, citizens! But no need to worry, for the Illumi Raider is always vigilant!"
> the Illumi Raider strikes another weird pose and walks away slowly. Moving his arm under his cape to simulate the motion of it fluttering on the wind

| >>583811
"Sir Anbor, please come with us and you can go home to your kingdom, this is for your own good"
>The men run after Anbor shouting
"Please don't make us taser you"
>One of them added

>Except Anbor is long gone, dissappeared into the horde

>The men, confused, looks around, but no sign of Anbor
"Damnit, since when does Knight learn how to be an Assassin?"

>After a few more minutes of looking, they decided to stop and come back to the Hovercraft

| >>584107 "Alright. I wasn't planning on cheating you out of it."
> He gave her his number, and sent her the footage assuming he had hers by now.
"I'd be happy to hang out with you sometime."
(Sorry for not posting as regularly, I've been distracted by a game I bought.)

| >>584351
(lemme guess, Fire Emblem Three Houses, right? Cause that's what kept me away)
- Illumi Raider

| >>584360
(I actually hadn't heard of that one... I actually got GTA V.)

|

| >>584351

>SVTVN smiled.

"I'd hope so! I'd be offended if you didn't~"

>She gave a light wave, before looking down into the crowd for Anbor.

"Damn, where did that knight go? I was gonna help him, but I guess he didn't need it..."

>She shrugged, and jumped back down into the crowd of zombies to the Scotsman.

>>583868

"Now, you said drinks?"

>She had an evil smile, as she gestured to Bunker to come over there.

| >Then, right after the hovercraft takes off, Anbor appears out of the crowd with a figure wearing a dark green hooded cloak over a similarly colored gambeson and carrying a longbow, a quiver of green-feathered arrows, and a longsword in a scabbard like Anbor's

"Thank you, brother"

>The hooded figure reply very quietly, almost in a whisper
"Be more Careful"

| >>584743
"AYE, I SAID DRINKS, WHERE DO YE LADS WANTED TAE GO?"
>>584873
>He quickly glances at the scene
"OR DO YE WANT TAE STAY FER MORE ACTION AN HELP THOSE LADS, DON'T YE?"

| (Btw I won't be very active in next ten days since I'll be in a place with no internet most of the time, I hope this won't be too much of nuisance)

| >>585009
(Tis fine, no bars are open at the moment anyway, we'll just wait to do the drink scene until a bar opens up and you're free again ^^)

>>585008 >>584873

>SVTVN heard the Scotsman and turned to see Anbor and the other man.

"OI, YOU THERE, IN THE ARMOR! WANNA GO GET DRUNK? THE CLOWNS ARE ALMOST-"

>She saw a lone clown shamble up to her, and shot it in the face with her SMG, before turning back around.

"-ALMOST ALL GONE, SO I THINK OUR WORK HERE IS DONE! WHADDYA SAY?"

| "You can bring your friend in green too, if you want! Let's be merry and celebrate this awesome time!"

>She turned to the other.

"I-if you guys don't mind, I figure something like this warrants us all going out for drinks y'know?"

>SVTVN laughed a little.

"It'll be a lovely time!"

| >>585086 >>585085
>Anbor turns to see SVTVN, he shouted loudly back
"How dare you peasants address me like that! do you know who I am?"

>The man in green knock Anbor's shoulder, Anbor cry out and turns to say something along the line of "What?"
>Then the man in green talks, this time louder, but you can still barely hear it from where you are standing
"We will take that offer, I myself am interested to see what is the highest quality ale this land has to offer"

| >>584743
>The figure grabs a zombie and slowly shoves the spike through it's head as it walks over to the Scotsman and the loud girl.
"Of course I'm still up for wherever, besides, you still owe me."
>It's voice sounds different, a little feminine and garbled.
>>585093
>The figure folds it's arms, unimpressed by the armored person's behaviour. But they did overhear something about a kingdom...

Total number of posts: 112, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1564746989

This thread is permanently archived