danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
LAST TIME on DYNAMOFORCE...

| Here it is chummers, the seasons finale that's been hyped to hell and back, even on Jackpoint. It was a bitch and a half to tunnel through the paywall to QUIDTRID's official servers, but it's still time locked to begin at a certain hour and minute with atomic watches.

I'm putting my deck on the line just streaming this for y'all to see, so you better enjoy it. Discussions after will be at the usual place.

Cheers,

-OmegaDragoon3000

--------------------------------

WHEN WE LAST LEFT OUR DYNAMIC DO-GOODERS, the DYNAMOFORCE...

"It's TOO LATE, DYNAMOFRIENDS!"

>The diabolical damned dictator, COMMISSAR KERNEL, managed to TRAP our do-gooders in a DEVIOUS DEVICE, which, once activated, would DESTROY the DIGITAL WORLD as we know it!

"You have NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE, make your TIME!"

>The devilishly well dressed dictator demanded, as he strut upon inside of the cockpit of his dangerously DECORATIVE DEVIL-SUIT. After a long battle on the EDGE of TOWN, the Dynamofriends lay splayed about the battlefield-

>PSEUDONYM, the shape changing lilim, had SHAPE CHANGED into a SUPER MEGA LILIMBOT, but had been CORRUPTED by that DISASTROUSLY DEMONIC DEVIL, COMMISSAR KERNEL, into his personal DEVIL SUIT.

>ACE PILOT gave her LIFE to protect her completely platonic non romantic sibling-esque best friend, VENUS 8, from facing a FATE worse than DEATH!

>VENUS 8, grief stricken by the EXPLOSIVELY FIREY END OF her TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DEAD best aromantic partner in crime, ACE, fell into a self induced coma from which she may NEVER awaken!

>And NANO from ACCOUNTING is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!

>Now in the underground floating research laboratory of the EBONY ZONE, our two remaining fearless heroes, HACKERMAN and LADY ENGINE face down the disruptive deceiver himself, COMMISSAR KERNEL...

>SCENE:

"YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO DESTRUCTION!" >The mad colonel yelled as he got his plasma rifle and fired it at the DUO DYNAMOFORCE!

"Not before you're WRITTEN OUT of this script and your COPY EDITOR fired for POOR GRAMMAR!" >HACKERMAN, the MAN who is also a HACKER, EXCLAIMED!

"Isn't that a bit on the nose hun?" >LADY ENGINE, the LADY who is also AN ENGINE said, ducking as plasma-tipped plasma bolts sang over her head and destroyed the wall directly behind them, making them unable to escape.

"HA HA HA, it is YOU who will be on the nose soon, ENGINE LADY... in HELL!" >Saying thus, the KERNEL recalibrated his deliciously dragon-like DOOM GUN, and turned it upon HACKERMAN, who was EXPOSED after he EXCLAIMED his WITTY RETORT!

"NO!" >Lady Engine, the ENGINE who is also a LADY, SCREAMED as she lunged over the mounds of corpses of cultists in the direction of the HACKERMAN, boy wonder...

"NO- wait, that isn't in the script!" >HACKERMAN can only EXCLAIM as his GIRLFRIEND, JEONG-HUI, LOVE of his LIFE, is CAUGHT in a TERRIFIC BLAST of hydrolaxativecorruptinglaserguidedgasbasedhydroxalates!

>Lady Engine SCREAMS as her CHEST ENGINE... ceases functioning.

"HA HA HA, it appears her engine was set up... to BOMB! HA HA HA HA HA!" >COLONEL COMMISSAR KERNEL said, EXCLAIMING!

>HACKERMAN stared down at the distraught form of his beloved girlfriend, distraught!

>Then he brought forth his DECK-TAR, that WEAPON of CHOICE for ALL TRUE ROCKERBOYS, and STRUMMED its KEYS!

"NO, colonel..." >His eyes glow green as he plays a solemn but delightfully marketable tune,

"I AM THE BOMB!"

>Suddenly crouching into a low crouch, HACKERMAN ripped through the deck with an astonishing instrumental- the notes sounded throughout the screen as a montage of every past episode of the DYNAMOFORCE played at a rate of one frame per second, even as that dastardly dickhead, COLONEL COMMISSAR KERNEL, brought his HANDS to his EARS!

"NO! I WILL NOT BE KILL!" >He EXCLAIMED, LUNGING at the BOY WONDER!

"YOU WILL BE KILL!"

"D-YNAMO..." >HACKERMAN EXCLAIMED, before raising his DECK-TAR like an axe and slamming it down toward the floor, onto the COLONEL's head!

"PAAAAAAAAAAUNNNNCH!"

>The scene zooms out to the EBONY ZONE, a sprawling ruin of ashen city buildings and mounds of corpses- only for a TERRIFIC light to burn into every viewer's retinas as the underground flying fortress of the COLONEL COMMISSARY KERNEL, EXPLODES!

>Leaving only a single line of text...

...to be continued.

>The credits roll as the insane instrumental replays in the background...

| I.... have no words. -CN

| Although i find this to be the epitome of hilarious.
I feel for ya geeky

Drinks on the house if you ever visit the moonlighter again.
>IA

| I can't believe they killed me off...
-Ace

| >>582051
Was it worth it to save your completely platonic non romantic sibling-esque best friend? -CN

| This is just a headache to read...

I mean, like, the best headache I've ever had, mind you, but still a headache...
-Fuchsia Fedora

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1563831843

This thread is permanently archived