danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
BaZAaR! (Buy and Sell! VI)

| >dabs on dem haters
-0rfeo

Do that again and I will reach through the Matrix and stab the shit out of you.

Anyway, new thread.

-Marjorie

>Name
Description:
Price:
Seller:
Notes:

| >Container Workshop
Description: Selling my master-craft, a fully fledged workshop, including a 6-axis automated CNC, and SLA 3D printer. All based in a Standard Shipping container, Plug and Play.
Price: 3 million Zenny.
Seller: Joe Bloggs
Notes: Repair schematics for tools included, no crafting materials included.

| Привет пацаны я адский дрочила

| >>532492
I will take that,it wiuld be a good back up base
-Impulse

| (Would,typo)

| >>532575
Then it shall be done. I will send you coords to the item when payment is received.

-Joe Bloggs

| >Selling paydata, miscallaeneous.

Description: I'm a databroker. Need I explain anything else?

Price: 1000z per specified search. 2500z for a bulk of three random documents, images, or audio files. 6000z for live recording.

Seller: Joric

Notes: I'll also buy from you, or trade data for data. Corpies need not apply.

My prices are firm. Don't waste my time if you want to haggle drek.

| >>533838
Got anything on two famous pharmaceutical that start with a V? -CN

| >>533840

That will be 1000z each.

-Joric

| >>533841
Deal. -CN

| >>533843

>Transmitting... complete.

Thanks for your business, chummer.

-Joric

>You gain what appears to be a set of discharge papers from an offworld internment camp of some kind. x 1

>You gain digitized scans of a crime scene, dated recently. x 1

>You can examine these in your inventory by pressing the I key.

| >>533844
>I
-CN

| >>533839
I need all the data you can get me on "John Doe", "John", or "Jhensen".

Name you price.

-Cain

| >>533954

13000z.

-Joric

| Sent, and post all the data public.
-Cain

| >I need non-lethal options.
Description: I need a variety of some quiet, non-lethal firearms.
Price: 10000z - 30000z
Buyer: Mr. Johnson
Notes: Automatic preferred. Bring ammo for a bonus payment.

| >selling foreign personality chip
Description: have you ever met I person you liked who was really into some nationality or maybe you're trying to sneak into a foreign embassy? No matter the case a PERSONALITY CHIP from TOTSNOTHACKINGYOURBRAIN™ INC will SAVE YOUR DAY this fine piece of machinery will change your -dialect -spoken languages -hair & eye colour and much more
Price:only 500.000 ¢yber€uro
Seller:TNHYB Inc
Notes:>all items bought are legally allowed to steal your thoughts

| >Hacking Commissions!
Description: Ever know someone who don't quite trust or slighted you? Maybe it's a significant other who might be cheating on you or maybe you just need that dirt they got on you erased? Well hire me and I'll hack wireless devices for your purposes! Spring breakers get a 10% discount on the first job!
Price: 5000 zenny for phones, 10000 zenny for computers, price varies on custom devices.
Provider: Tower
Notes: Quality guaranteed!

| >>535685
Yo kickass!
The fuck you at I got some friend who need this shit.
-N3O_Y0RK_40k

| >>535690
It's all online! Just need a number or a location where the device is and I can do it remotely. Leaves less evidence that way too! -Tower

| >>535693
MMMMMMMMMMM
Putting your number online sounds kind of sketch dog.
-N3O_Y0RK_GREATEST_41K

| >>535695
Not *your* number. The number of what I need to hack. If anything I have a secure email we can do the transaction. -Tower

| >>535697
Yeah, yo. That'd be better.
-N30_YorK_GREETEST_300

| >>535699
Perfect, send any details to the address below
>A link is attached where you can input any necessary info and a spot to deposit money as well.
Transactions upfront. -Tower

| >>535685

hey hunny, with a handle like "tower" you must be pretty... well built, yeah? ;)

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535716
I will neither confirm or deny such claims. Got to keep an air of mystery after all ;3 -Tower

| >>535717

u sure?

cause like, i got no money- spent it all to get down here, but...

I can... polish yer stone. ;))

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535718
...Sorry, monetary transactions only. -Tower

| >>535719

:cccccccccc

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535720
I dont make it a habit of meeting clients face to face. Plus gurl, is going that far really worth it for some dirt? -Tower

| >>535721

hell yeah, my dad works for a big name healthcorp!

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535722
...I think that sounds like a good enough exception. Why dont we meet at a bar then? -Tower

| >>535723

helll yeahhh

lets meet atttt uhhhh

dat one with the big wood doors, and uhhh stuff.

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535726
The Lock and Barrel. Alright, I'll meet you there. Anything in particular I should look for to spot you out? -Tower

| >>535727

im the hunny with the mad hair, bunny!

-Y0rk3rGUR1

| >>535729
Gotcha. -Tower

| so uh, i heard dere's some... uh... discreet services y'all gulch city slickers are known for, know what im saying?

how a chummer from the big y0rk go about getting in on that action?

-BiggySmols

| >Selling old paydata
Description:you know the jig chummers, this data was recuped' by me and a lass on /u/ during the December riots, but circumstances didnt allow me to release or sell them, its a bit of old stuff, but I can assure you there's oughta be interesting things in ther'
Poster: YUISIS
Note: >This haul doesnt have a lot of Corpo data, atleast not juicy stuff, its all old schems and bricked data from the Unity Corpus, circa 207X!

| >>537657
How much? -CN

| >>537657
Oh if it isnt geekboy! Rashai-masse chum! About the price well huh, this is a tricky one, since most o' the data is bricked and all and I'm way too lazy/busy to unfrag it! So how about a cheap little 1500 zenny with a cherry on top?

| >>537733
Hmm... sure, that's fine. I enjoy a good puzzle too I suppose. -CN

| >>537736
Maido arri!
Ill send the data off in a jiffy chummer!
-YUISIS

| >>538080
Thanks. -CN

| Telegram TON Destroyer

| >Requesting information on a handle(s) and whom they're connected with.

Description: There's someone making their way through the underworld and police blotters who goes by the name "Carmine." Mr. Johnson would like a record of all known users, meatspace and Matrix, who ever had that handle.

Price: 200z per verified handle and user.

Seller: Mr. Johnson

Notes: The persons listed will be independently reviewed- any that are found to be too data-barren or otherwise made up will deduct from your total payment.

| >>547413
I can provide user handle. -CN

| >>547437

Let's see it.

-Mr. Johnson

| >>547444
>CN uploads a list of handles he scrounged for a few hours.
This good? -CN

| >>547573

That will do...

>You received 6000z!

Nice doing business with you, chummer.

-Mr. Johnson

| >17 Petabyte vintage cat Photos (198X-20XX)
Description: Payload lifted from an unsecured terminal of a megacorp CFO I will not name here. Now why someone needs so many cat pictures is beyond me, but since our decker almost fried his storage retrieving and decoding this I might as well try recouping our costs by getting rid of it.
Price: Just give me a fair price, be warned if you try to lowball me I will spam everyone you know with cute cat pictures for all eternity.
-Camillo

| >>548491
...But WHAT is a fair price for such a thing? I can't even begin to guess.

| >>548491
What if I WANT you to spam me cute cats?

| >>61ee30
I'll buy it for 800 nuyen.

/Xenophon

| >Hitman for Hire
Description:All you must do is pay them name, then I'll kill them simple. I've had much combat experience so there's no issue
Price: 1,500 nuyen
Seller: Proxy
Notes: •If you desire me to bring them to you No Extra Charge
•If you are interested in something they have on their person or they own No Extra Charge

| >>558135
Why is this not in the job board?

| >>3ba3c3 hmm good idea ill get more customers there

| >Engraved Pistols
Description: What it says on the tin, a bunch of engraved semi-automatic pistols. Mostly 1911s, but also some FNs, SIGs, Berettas, and Glocks too if anyone's interested
Price: 6,000-9,000 Nuyen, depends on the model and the engravings
Seller: Impulse
Note: Come with 3 engraved magazines and a box of ammunition

| >>558944
I'll take one. Uploading the details and a few more than a lot of creds to boot.
>Data uplink: Beretta 92FS with 東京 on the slide, the one on the left with the dark grip // 11,400 Nuyen
-Reya

| >>e2a222 I'll take one
>Uploading Data
>...
>Transaction Complete

| >>559139 >>559148
Pleasure doing business. Do you want me to deliver it to you lads or do you want to drop by and pick it up at my workshop
-Impulse

| >>559248
I'd be more than happy to drop by.
-Reya

| >Assorted DYNAMOFORCE action figures

Description:

I have three lots here of DYNAMOFORCE branded action figures that were... lifted from a discreet location. Not sure what the going rate is on these things or even who the characters are, but they seem to be popular on the Matrix.

Since the auction thread died a year or more ago, I'll just write it here- my asking price is a starting bid. Toys are in great condition, may be even mint. 3000z starting or best offer.

Price: 3000z

Seller:

DangerDanger!

Notes:

No, I don't have any ANDROMEDA merchandise, adult or otherwise, stop asking.

| >Seeking paydata regarding a certain sammy's exploits

Description: There's this neophyte, so called "street samurai" who claims to have started his career by "knock[ing] over a major corp's holdings" and "liberating some of their finest wares." Supposedly he had a team. We'd be interested in learning the details of who, what, when, why, and how.

Price: 10,000z per verifiable claim.

Seller: Mr. Johnson

Notes: The parties we represent have not been, ahem, "knocked over" in any way in the past month, so conflict of interest isn't a problem here.

No conspiracies. Would we lie to you?

| >>560866
>Says the Mr. Johnson
-CN

| >>560866
Ya know you dont have to make up drek, Johnson-san yo, you're more obvious than a lilim sexbot!

But sure i'll take the job on, i'll find this joker and get some info if you like.

| >>560869

;)

>>560870

Excellent. We look forward to whatever you discover, chummer. Please report here with the paydata- after verification, we will send your payment to a secure escrow account.

-Mr. Johnson

| >>560876
Aye Aye

| >Engraved Weapons 2: Electric Boogaloo
Description: Last time did pretty well. So here I am. This time is for Rifles. Send me the details and I will deliver
Price:10,000-30,000 Nuyen
Seller:Impulse
Note: Come with 3 Engraved Magazines and Two boxes of extra ammunition

| >͟27͏ ̸bl̸a͠nk ́D4͝-̴E2̢f̸ ̀Li͏lim͢ ́u͟ņi͜t̕s.
Desc̨ription̕:͜ ͜Uǹi̢t̡s ͝h̀ave͠ ̸b̨e̴en̕ ̀u̕t́i̶l̨is͞e͜d̸ to̕ ͠m̧áin̡t͘a͠in̶ ̸my̧ ͝m̡a̷inf͘ra̶m̀e but́ ̸a͠re͟ ͟n͜o l͢onge҉r ̢r͘equ͝ir̷e͠d̷.
P͜r͞ice͢:͏ ͝2͠4,́00̧0̨ ͞NY p͞e͘r ͟u̸n̨it̴.
Se̵ller:̶ Me̵rĺi̕n
N͡ote: ̸All un̴i҉ts ̢ha͡v͞e b̡e͏en a̧c̡q̴ui͜re̵d̷ ̸t͡hrou̸gh l͢ęg̶a͠l m͜e̡an͝s a̧n҉d͞ ne͏ver suppo͠r̸ted̴ ͞A͏rt̵ifi̸c͜ia̵l ͘In̕t̀e̸lli̴g̨e̷ǹc̨e̢ ̀a̕bov҉e ̶C̀l͞a̛ss 1́.

| >>566908
24k a frame right?
Am i allowed to just buy all of them?

Also side question, whats with the zalgo text?
>IA

| >>56͟6͏916̷
̢Yo͏u ąr̸ȩ ̡w҉elco̡me ̢to ̷b͟uỳ ̢a̢ny ámo̷unt́ ̕of҉ ͝unit͟s͠ y̡o͠u̴ ̸s̴ee͡ nec͟e͘ss͏aŕy͟.
̀
M̕iņo͏r̢ ̧cor҉r͞u͢p͢tio͠n o͡f info͡r̡m҉a͠t̨io҉n ͜outṕu͞t ̨is an̴ a̷cceptab͡le ͞co̢ns̀e͞q҉uéns͡e of st̡ori̵ng d͠at̴à ̛o͠f̧ ̶sp̸eci͏fìc͏ n͟a̛tu̵r̀e̷.͡ ͏El̀im̛in̵a̸t͏i̶ng i҉t͠ wou͏ld r̴eq͏u҉i̢re̵ minor ̸incre͞ase̶ ̴in͡ c̕alcu̸la͟tion ͠capa͘ci̶t͢y͢ ͜s̡pa͡re̵d ̵o͢n s҉o͠cial ͠iǹter̀ac̴ti҉ons̀,͢ wh̨ic͘h̛ ̡is dèem͝ed un̸n͘ece͝s͏s̡ary͝.̕
̧—M̷eŕli͘n

| >>566928
Ahhh wait, motherboard, corruption...ahhhhhh you are an AI.
Geeze why didnt i figure that sooner...

Nevermind.
Yeah ill take all of them, how shall i pay you?
What an AI intends to do with that much money eludes me but ask i shall not.
>IA

| >566͜93͝0
I̛f͠ a̡t ͜a͘l̨l p̵os̢sib͡l͝e,́ ̷i͜t ̛wou͘l̸d ͠be ͝pr̀eferab͠l͞e ̨to͞ ̷p͘er͡f͏o̴ŗm̴ a ҉c͜l͝e͢a͝r, le͜gal ̕t̸ranşac͏t̷ion͠ tǫward͏s͜ ̀the͠ Tor͡ch͞w̡oo̴d ҉Ho͠spita̛l don̢a͞t͜ion̷s̨ ҉fun̢d́.̵ ̀40% of͞ ͠the tr̀an͝sa̷ction̷ ̕wil͠l ̧be wit̨h͞d̵r͟awņ ͜t̶o͢ c͢ov͡e̴r̸ ͢my m̨a͘in͠t̕e͡n̶ancę ͝costs͘.͞
—M̀e̵rl̀in͜

| >>566935
Complete legal eh?
Ohhhh boy... *sigh* then expect a donation from Cassius Robuchon Vanderbilt of the Vanderbilt robotics corporation.

Although if possible, might you make it under the radar?
Id rather not any media catch wind of this..
>IA

| >̢56́6̨93̷7͟
̷Requ̕es͠t͘ ̡ack̀n̷owl͝e͏d̀ǵed.͏ P͡l͏ea̢s̕ȩ,͞ ͝pe̡r͡fórm ̀a͝ ̧sing̴le ́1 zen̨i̶ t͏ra͘n̕sac̴t͟i̴o҉n̵ t̢o͞w̢ar͏ds͢ ever̴y s͢įn̡g̀le b̕an͝k a͞c̵cou͘nt lis͜t͘ed҉ ͟in t҉h̸e ͢a̢tt̢a̡c̀hed ́f͏i͘l͢ȩ.̢ ͡Yǫú ́a̵ŕe͞ welço͟m̕e ̢to͡ ҉u͜ti͘li͢z̨e͘ ́any̨ t͢ra͞nsac͜ti̴on ͏c͏h̛ańn͡e͞l̕s͞ ̀yo͡u ̢m̴ay dee̢m̢ ne̶c͘e͠şs҉àŕy͢.͝
>Aᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ꜰɪʟᴇ: ʟɪsᴛ-ᴛ245-ʙ.ᴛxᴛ (72MB)
̢—M̡er̨l̨i͠ń

| >>566945
Of course of Course.
>all the money is sent as specified

>IA

| >>5̡6͟69̷4͘9͞
Y̸o͠ur̴ shi͜pm̧e͞n҉t͘ will ͜be͠ av̸a͟ila̕ble i̸n̶ W͝e̢st ͡Port, ͘D̢ock ́B-1̷4͝,͏ ͘C͝onta̧i͏n̸e̵r ̴S-T́-̴2͘5͝888̕8̶9̵. Pa͠s̕swǫrd t͏ó ͞t̕he c͡o͏ntainer is̛ t́h͡e 4 ̨la̛s͞t̷ ́nùm͠bers ̨o̧f t̶he͝ ͡f̵irst͏ ͞acc̀ǫunt you͞ ͡uşe̶d for̷ t̀h͟e̢ ͞t͏ra̸nsa͜c͜t̨i͟on͟.͝
—̴Merli͜n

| >>566968
Rodger that mr AI

Thank you for your business
>IA

| >>566968
Hi Merlin, resident preMat engineer here. I've been poking around your digital infrastructure (hope you don't mind, as I wrote much of it before you existed), and you're still running a few clocks behind.

...mind if I help you upgrade that? I can provide the firmware, for 150k nuyen (or a trade). I think you would appreciate the boost.

I also offer three very rare but vintage 3C chips, if anyone is interested -- 100k nuyen a pop.
-Reya

| >>56731̀9
A̡s y̷ou̴r̶ su͜ba͞b͞gru͟nd̴-̧ÌD do͠e͞s̸ ͞no͡t͢ res͏p͘o͡nḑ ͝t͘o ͟ide̷nt͏i͠fíc̵a͠t̷io͠n̕ i͜mp͝uls҉és, ͏a͢n̛d͘ ̀t͞héref̨oŗe̸ do҉e̛s ̧n̷o͜t̛ m͞at̵ch͞ ͟wit͠h ̛a̵n͘y of ́th̸e ̸2̸7͝ re͝s̀e͠ąrches in͡vol̕v̕e͞ḑ ̛w͡it̛h ͟t͠hȩ pr͠ojec̛t N̛i̷muȩ, ͡I ͞d̵i̴s͠re͝gard͞ ̧th͘e 0,0͠0̛03% p͝ǫs͠sìb̢i̕lity yo̵u aré n̕atùral̷ĺy͢ ̷A͏6-̛resi҉sta͘nt̷.

| ͟Í ͟have͟ ̀a҉d̨a̸pt̕ȩd͜ ̢th͜e o̡ute͠r ̴s̶h҉e̕l҉l͏ ͟i͘nfr̵as̨t̕r͞a͡c͏tùre͠ ̵to b̢e͡ çom̧pa͠tib̀le͝ ̕wi̡th̴ m̧y ͡m͢ainfra͘me͟ c̷o͟n̷t̶ain͏ment ͟pr͟óćed͟u͢r̕es̡ and͞ th͟er̵ef̵o̢r͡e͡ ̀any̢ u̕pg͘r͝àd̶es͏ ̧t̸o i̢t̢ wo̕u͠l͢d ̢req̛u̴i̷re ͡t́h̶e҉ ͢sąm̀e̕ co̡mp͞a҉t̶ib̵ili͡ty͞ ͝t̡o b͢e̛ ̨achie̵v͠ed. A̵s y̨ou ̨a͞re̸ ͟ņo͢t́ A̴6-͟r̕ȩs͟ist̶an͏t, expo҉su͘r̢e̡ to ̢my̷ ̸m҉a͏i̸nfr͠am̨e҉ con̷ta̴inm̕e͜n͟t sy̧st͠e̵m̀s̕ w̧i̢ll resưlt i̕n yo҉ur ímmed̶ia͘ţe͞ ̨únt̵imel͏y͝ demís͜e.҉

| K͡nowi͠n̶gl͜y̨ ҉a҉l͡l̷owi̸n͟g sùch̀ a҉n̢ e͜v͟en̵t ́t͝o͢ ha͘pp͝en ̵w̧o͡u͏l̨d́ go͝ ag̛a̢insţ m̀y͟ ͟Pr̢imąr͏y ͠D́įre̷çt͢i͡ve̶ş,̵ ͟ąnd ̸the͞ref͜or͟e͞ I͡ de͟ny ̶y҉o̸ur̕ p͢r҉opo͜sa̧l.̡
͏—͜M̸e̸r͟li̴n

| >Cultist Costumes/Uniform/Whatever I don't care
Description: Those cultists were annoying, but their costumes do look pretty dope. Their mask are appearantly armored too. Last bunch gave me way too much so I'm selling them. You can put them on physical practice targets(like I did) or just wear them
Price:200 NY for a mask. 150 NY for a cloak
Poster:Impulse
Note:The mask can stop some pistol bullets since it's Class 2. The cloak is not protective

| >>567378
How much of each do you have? -CN

| >>567417
About 70
-Impulse

| >>567350
>auth:.\|□◇》
I don't have the docs on A6 anymore, so here's a deal: you provide the proper PPE, and I will deliver the firmware at no other additional cost.
-Reya

| >>567350
Remember Merlin, don't trust the man with an open hand.

-Jhensen

| >͡5̛6̀7̴425
A̵s yo̶u҉ ҉ha̶v̶e͟ ́pr͏o͟ve̕n̕ ̶y҉ourself ͘cle̡a̸r͢ļy ̢a͝n̛a͘w͡a̶re̛ ̵of t̕h̨e ҉se͟curi̷ty ̛me̸aşu͢res ̧in̵v̷o̵l̶v̶ȩd̀ ͘with ̴the ̨pro̵j̴e̵c̛t ̨N͘imu͡e̸,́ I ̶will͏ ̧r̡efr̨ain͜ f͏rom p̧ròvidi͢n͠g͏ any ̵fur͏ther ҉a̡cces͢s͝ t̴o҉ my͜ s̨ub̨s̢y̡ste҉ms̢ ͟a̕s ̶it ͜w̴o̷u͞l͏d̵ t̛hre͝aten ͏y͘our̶ ̧su͠rviva̕l.
́—Me͜rlin

| >567͜43́3
͢S҉i͢nce͡ the f͟irs̶t͡ s̡y͡s̛tèm͟ ͜l͘a͢uǹc͝h́ i͡n ̴1͏9̀62̵,̛ ther̨e h̸a̷v̶e ̡b͠eȩn͢ 32̧,4͡65̡ u̴na͞u͝t͞h͞or̶ized a͞tt͞emp̡t̶s to ͞ga̢i͠n acce͏ss͞ t͠o ̢m̡y̷ ̧dat̡aba͏nk̸s͘,̷ 28,07̸1̡ ̵o͞f́ w͝hi̷c̵h͠ ̶h̡ave r͟ȩsul̶te͘d́ ̷i̢n ͜fa̡tal̛ c͡as̕ua҉ĺt̢ies͢.́

| Hey Merlin, I know it's a lot to ask, but do you mind lending a bit of power to de-courrpting the response numbers?
-Jhensen

| >5̵674͡3̷8̕
A̕ny̡ r͏e̡que̢st ̷c͠a̕n b̸e̕ complèted ̴įf͡ it ͞liȩs ̧w͡ithin̨ ͢my ͟c͢àpabi̛l҉it̛i҉es,͟ ̨do̸ęs̸ not ́v̴io͘la҉t̡e m̵y p̛ŕima̸rỳ dire̛ct̀i̡ves, d̷oes n̸o҉t͞ ̛b̴rin͞g a̕v̀oid͜a͡b̷lȩ harm̨ to śeņt͟ien̢t bei͏n̡g̢s͝ ̧and i̴s ͝ju͡s̕ti͏fi͠e̢d͜ ̶cor̕re̷s͝p͡ond͝in͘g͜ ̀to͠ ̨c͢al̕c͏u͢la̴tiòn̶ ca͏p̢ac͏ity̴ r̸e̵qui̶r̀e̷d.̴
—M̀e͠ŗlin̴

| >>567440
Well, it's just 8 charterers, how hard can it be? Oh, and can you do me a payed favour? I need some ears in a place, and I'm no CN.
-Jhensen

| >>5͢674͠4̡3̵
A̕ny̡ r͏e̡que̢st ̷c͠a̕n b̸e̕ complèted ̴įf͡ it ͞liȩs ̧w͡ithin̨ ͢my ͟c͢àpabi̛l҉it̛i҉es,͟ ̨do̸ęs̸ not ́v̴io͘la҉t̡e m̵y p̛ŕima̸rỳ dire̛ct̀i̡ves, d̷oes n̸o҉t͞ ̛b̴rin͞g a̕v̀oid͜a͡b̷lȩ harm̨ to śeņt͟ien̢t bei͏n̡g̢s͝ ̧and i̴s ͝ju͡s̕ti͏fi͠e̢d͜ ̶cor̕re̷s͝p͡ond͝in͘g͜ ̀to͠ ̨c͢al̕c͏u͢la̴tiòn̶ ca͏p̢ac͏ity̴ r̸e̵qui̶r̀e̷d.̴
͏S͟ta҉n̨ḑi̸n͠g̢ by ͢fo͜r ̷i̡n͢put͢.
—M̀e͠ŗlin̴

| Anyway, Would you mind giving me an audio feel in to the GC Airport Airtower?
-Jhensen

| >̨5͞6͢744̨8͜
͠Is͘ ͏i̵t̸ neces͡s̴a̷r͠y͜ for̛ ̛t̶h̡e͡ ҉t̴ran͜s͜m͞íss̡ion t̕ơ ͡r̸émain ̸un̕d̢ete̛cted ̸by̛ ͜t̡ḩe ҉K̡-͡T̸R͏A̢N̴ C͢on͜gl̕o̶męrate se͞c͟u̵r̨it̀y ͠pe͏rso͘n͜n̡el?
—Mer͢ĺin̸

| Oi-oi, I read this board too, you know?!
—KiY

| >>567454
Yeah.

>>567455
Well, considering what we have is only an informal agreement, I have to take precautions.

So... Wanna meet up at a bar later?

-Jhensen

| >5̕6̴74̷5͟6́
͠Ac̢k̴n̴o̕wledged.҉ Ple͟a͝s̢ȩ be ̵a͠w̴a͜r̷e tha͠t ̵us͟e͝ of̷ ̀my͏ ͢se͘r͏vi͠ces̵ t͠o͡ c̕on̵du̵c͢t͠ ́àc͢ti̧ón͠s̴ ͜v̕i̵o͝la͡t͠i͞ng̴ a̸f͞or͝ementi̸o̕ned ̷p͝re̷re͘q̴u͘i͏siţès wil͡l ͡res͡u̧l͜t ͘i̸n s̵ev͠er̀e ̀r͝e̕p̷ŕec͢uşsion̶s.
T҉r̶an̛s͜m͟iss̀io͡n̷ w̧il͠l̀ ̧b̕e͢ lin҉k͜èd t͠o͡ t͢he ͞s̡ep͜ér̕a͡te ͞d̷e͜v̡ic̢e ͡in̸ y͞ou͞r ͟pós͘ession, ǹea͜r͢e͝st̛ t͜o yo͠ur c̢u͟r̕r̛en͜t ͝l͘o͘ça̴t̕io̸n.̶
̕—Me͝r̴l҉i͢n

| >>567456
What bloody "precautions"? Who do you take me for?! My word is the only precaution you would ever need.

Whatever, I'll consider this a training for Fase's boys. Hit me up, but just so you know, I'm seriously annoyed right now.
—KiY

| >>567465
Well come round the cafe that the Springfields own, I'm just chatting with the owner.

>>567461
Thanks Merlin, I'll send a donation soon.
-Jhensen

| >>567422
I'll take 10 sets.
>>567469
Speaking of me, we need to talk. -CN

| >>567476
Join the party.
-Jhensen

| >>567484
Alright. -CN

| >>567476
Where should I send it, or do you want to come and pick it up at my workshop
-Impulse

| >>567648
I'll send a drone over who can pick it up. -CN

| Хочу чтобы CyberCat подрочила мне

| >>567840
Roger that, Mister Geekboy
-Impulse

| >>568060 а по ебалу не хочешь?

| >Cultist's weapons
Description:For anyone who bought the cultist uniform to wear, here's some rifles so you look like a real bloody cultist. The weapons include: Various 7.62 Kalashnikov Models(Mostly AKMS and AIMR) Rifles, CZ99 Pistol, SR-2 Veresk PDW, SR-1 Vektor Pistol
Price: 1,200 Nuyen for the AK, 1,500 for the PDW, 900 for the Vektor Pistol and 500 for the CZ99 Pistol
Poster: Impulse
Note: All weapons come with 3 Spare Magazine

| Impulse: wHeRe aRe aLl tHoSe bLoOdY cUlTiStS cOmInG fRoM???
Also Impulse: hErE aRe sOmE wEaPoNs aNd UnIfOrMs So YoU cAn lOoK lIkE a ReAl BlOoDy cUlTiStS!
—HAD

| >>572095
They are not stopping, why not just make a profit out of them? This is some good source of money right here. Besides, if nobody buy them, I will just scrap them and make other weapons out of them, so they are getting used either way
-Impulse

| >>572095 >>572138
wwwwww he got you good, 'Pulse!

-SEGFAULT

| >>572095 >>572172
If you are not buying my shit, just shut the fuck up, you are making my sale post harder to find

>Bloody shitposters
-Impulse

| >>572177
But m8, they are kinda right.

Like just the other day the kids in my neighborhood were playing "challenge hopscotch" where they played normal hopscotch.

But in those cultist robes so they might trip on it.

As ingenious as those kids are, i nearly pulled a bloody gun on a really tall 7 year old
>IA

| >>572182
First, A 7 year old does not simply walk into my shop and buy stuff, they need their ID to buy literally anything. Second, no actual cultist in this particular cult have used their uniform outside of rituals and occasional raids, they do everything else in civilian clothing. Third, you better buy my stuff after trying to wash away my post
-Impulse

| Yes, as stupid and incompetent as this cult is, their members actually don't be obvious by using their uniform in public just so they can get caught and shot like a retarded 5 year olds, so you might as well pull a gun on people in civilian clothing and has the same chance of killing a cultist
-Impulse

| >>572185
To the first, i believe you but then how did this kid get the robes?
Maybe one of your patrons resell?

To the second, how the hell do you know these cultists methods of operation?

To the third, are you even certified to sell? If so ill take the vector pistol.

Some random dude names dave keeps running into me and demanding that i show him one or quote "mega butt hole bootyy blasssttsssss"
Whatever that means
>IA

| >>572193
Have you think about literally having any other robes that is not cultists? Yes, I know how they works, BECAUSE I AM NOT AN IDIOT AND SIT THERE DOING NOTHING WHILE THEY FUCKING SPY ON ME, I HAVE TWENTY SPIES IN THEIR CULT GODDAMNIT. Vector is a SMG and not a pistol, I cannot sell you a "Vector Pistol" which is non-existant, however I can sell you a SR-1 Vektor, which is a real pistol
-Impulse

| >>572194
Calm your ass and quit nitpicking pulsem
thats no way to treat customers.

But yeah i meant the vektor with a K

Just hand it over the next time were at the bar.
>

| >>572199
I will take the 900 in drinks, let's see if I can get myself drunk with a fuck ton of gut punches
-Impulse

| > Selling: VR gear
Description: It's pretty standard rigging and controls for dropping into VR spaces for humans.
Price: 1500 zenny. 2250 with delivery
Seller: Unit 00
Notes: I got this as a gift after a job. Lilim don't really need these so please take it from me

| >>578920

Alright, I'll take it off ya. -Hester

| >>579225
Do you want the delivery? I can get it there within a half-hour
- Unit 00

| >>579560

I have a few people running errands around town- Tell ya what, there's someone near a place called 'Caramel Anne', if you could do the handoff there I'd appreciate it. -Hester

| >>579579
Cool. I’ll have lots of boxes with me. I shouldn’t be hard to spot
- Unit 00

| >Selling a bunch of BIOS
Desc: Bunch of BIOS for new and old systems, that I re-encoded and repacked in ny spare time, should be able to run most old or somewhat new system in a vacuum or on a digital emulator, just dont expect to be able to overclock an old DOS micro www
Poster: Kou Yagami
Price: 10k NY
Note: If you ever need another virtual machine or tech support just ring me up and I'll do my best

| >>580648

Do you have Kickstart 1.2? Maintaining my Amiga 2000-B is becoming too costly, both in time and energy (μ_μ)

| >>581068
Yeah its in there somewhere
-KY

| >>581307
Sold!

| >type-B shield generator
Desc - protection from ballistics, old model compatible with electricity, your everyday home defense(?)
Price - 1000 credits
Seller - Sulfur
Note - Do not power this thing with energy drinks, it will explode

| >>581771
I'll take it. -CN

| What's the currency we're using here?, Nuyen?, Woolongs, str8t dollahs?.

-Mr.newHere

| >>02385c
Anything is usable if there's another person who uses it..
>>3cd704
Where do we meet..?
-Sulfur

| >>582122
Pick your place, I'll just send a drone over to pick it. -CN

| I want to get my hands on some actual booze, more specifically I want a supplier for the components needed to brew it and sell it in a private location without dealing with bureaucracy and licensing. I'll take offers.

-Speakeasy

| >>ebea20
Coordinates sent..
-Sulfur

| Looking for a limb augmentation that is illegal since 2067(i think, not sure), i believe its called something like 'CEJ Prism-407'(again, not sure). Its an old model that i want to modify but i cant find it anywhere, it was made mostly with the purpose of making your reaction time better, it accomplished that using a drug that was injected into the brain of the user, but thats not why i want it, its the design the interests me, the company that made it is called "fish for blue" ..↓

| If you know the company you know what im talking about, please contact me if you have it at your possession im willing to pay a lot of money for it. It doesn't have to be the exact model but of course, if its some sort of knockoff i will pay a considerable amount less than what im willing to pay if its an original

-Syro

| >Series 7 Nakajima Operator Gear
-desc: Basically a fancy name for top of the line cyberspace gear. About as good as new, just sat in storage for some time. Plus you also get a disk with my optimised drivers and tracking-free control software (no vr hentai or yiff included, I keep that for myself).
-price: 9,500cr
-seller: Sigma
-notes: For the love of fuck don't overvoltage anything in it, these things will fucking explode if you tamper with the hardware too much.
>S7_manual.pdf

| >>585523

Anyone know how credits convert to zenny or nuyen? And are they federation credits or republic?

| >>585523
I'll take it, as for conversion, 10 zenny=1 Nuyen -CN

| >>585523 >>585557 >>585618
What the hifl are credits?

| >>585618 Good, a drone will deliver the package to some abandoned old-ass warehouse (can't drop in city, too much activity). You'll get the coords after the transaction (through secure tunnel). One more thing, the package is rather large so get a car or something.
-Sigma

| >>585736
Understood, just sent the mons now -CN

| >H&S augmentations!
Just like you heard, we're back to business pimpin' you up with the latest in technology, 3rd installation free and ready to work in any place of your comfort! (Due to previous misunderstandings we no longer operate on bars without permission of the owner)

Installment
-20,000 zennys for anything below the neck
-25,000 zennys for facials

Augmentations range *a lot* depending on the piece or model, so ask away for an exact price!

Seller: Hope'anPray

| >>586662
Notes: we will NOT chop down any organic body part, we only do installs and replacements.

| -Desc: A wondrous mistery box of secrets
(6.5x4.9ft) that totally didn't come from a megacorp's cold storage facility downtown!
-Price: I'll trade you for a cup of ramen, it's mostly taking up space here.
-Seller: Aerial, or if not available at the moment contact my neighbor Vadim.
-Note: Never been opened, if you hear scratching or growling coming from it it's probably because you forgot to take your meds this morning.

| >>587048
I will take that
-Impulse

| >>587060 cool, Vadim says he can get it in an hour tops to cores end north 2700, by the waterfront. He won't be there for long though, it's a burner adress someone's lending to me, and also Vadim is... well, he is урод. Try to get there quick or send a courier with a truck.
As for the payment I don't mind the brand, just put it in a ziplock bag. My guy hasn't figured out quite how they work yet.

| >BPs bath water
Selling Black Panties bath water at 150z an ounce
20 ounces will be 2500z
-Jammers

| > In search of ballistic plates

Preferably something can stop Class-5 bullets. Bonus zenny if the plates are reactive.

Price isn’t a major issue, but I will be testing them so anyone trying to pull a con will be shot.

- Dusty

| >>592984
I have Gen 4 X-SAPI if you want it, Class 5, not reactive though.
-Impulse

| >>592990

How many plates? Because I need them for a special project and they're not gonna be worn

- Dusty

| >>593006
How many do you need, I can always call in my suppliers or make some more when I need to
-Impulse

| >>593010
I’m going to need at least four 4x6 feet plates. Like I said, money isn’t too big an issue

- Dusty

| >>593113
In that case, I can get you reactive ones, I thought you were refering to body armor plates. Where do you want it delivered
-Impulse

| >Selling used Tactical Doll

Description:

I.O.P. brand, gently used for security and recreation. Generation 3, fire control cores removed, no weapons. Partial neural cloud wipe- no weapon skillwires, no aftermarket parts.

Comes with underclothes- no outfits available, wears size "L."

Price:

30,000 nuyen, negotiable.

Seller:

Bixby

Notes:

I will not answer any questions related to its previous use, so don't even bother. Priced to move quickly- cleaned up to be as presentable and hypoallergenic as possible.

I don't care what you do with it.

| >>601257
I'll take her. -Tower

| >>601267

23rd Street, 0300.

-Bixby

| Tomorrow.

-Bixby

| >>601332
On it. -Tower

| >Ballistic Jack O' Lantern
Description: 3A Armor Class, Cover the full head. Comes with built in communication device.
Price: 6,000 z
Seller: Impulse

| What do you have?

| >[AI] Alpha Core (Broken)
Description: Top of the line AI core by InL co.. Highly illegal. Does not function.
Price: 110,000z
Seller: ku_s
Notes: Can't fix this. Please post here if you somehow can

| >>603280
Why are you selling a highly illegal *broken* AI? Why is it even illegal? -CN

| >>603280
Tri tachyon corporation would like to have a word with you and authorities are on their way

| >>603280
So that's where it went. Company should've kept that sub-surface...I won't ask how you got it out.
-Reya

| he's probably dead by now

| Selling because it's useless with my hands, and it's nothing more than just a piece of (premium)metal junk right now. Put it in a museum or fuck it, I don't care

I'll be going into hiding a bit, just in case the Tri TAK-k-k-kyoonnn looks for me - ku_s

| >Selling weird device, old
>Desc.
Some kind of old film based audio device made from low grade polymer and that is wound on two small internal wheels to initiate playback, I have no device that would allow me to even listen to whatever this is so I'm selling.
There's a title on here: Last Breath

>Poster: TNHt-MatrixWar

>Price: 12,99 Nuyen (I kinda want to eat a /burg/ dinner set)

>Note:
I have no idea what this thing is called, but I feel its pre 2000.

| >>604984 I think that might be a cassette tape you have on your hands. Pretty common in the 80s and 90s. No idea if they're still playable after all this time, I just know about them from my grandpa's antique business.
I'll take it regardless.
- SciFox

| >>604986
Deal. Just tell me where to deliver the darned thing

| >>604988
> An address is included
It's that big apartment building in Neon, near the VA-11 HALL-A bar. Just leave it with the guy in the front office.
- SciFox

| >>604991
UPS can figure it out I'm sure.
Thanks lad

| >Selling my prized Rutabaga!

Description:

It's cold as ice and there's no way in the ten icy hells of Saturn's rings that I'ma finish this absolute monster chunker, so I'm selling the, uh... other three fourths of it.

You'll understand when you see the pics.

Price:

Five nuyen per pound, about... eh, we'll leave the total remaining weight a surprise.

Seller:

LONG JOHN RICHARD

Notes:

It's not, uh, "GMO FREE" and it SHOULDN'T cause you any adverse health effects. I know it didn't me.

>Attached is a grainy image taken with a thoroughly abused phone camera... the majority of the screen, however, seems to be taken up by some enormous off white, tubular thing which is sitting on what looks like a truck bed. Nearly out of frame, the white flesh turns a modestly dark purple, followed by some greens...

>It should be noted that said greens look more like a small bush that someone had taped on.

| >Soviet era weapon related books.
Description:
So, i've got some REALLY ancient stuff. Three books in total:
Designs of small automatic weapons. Dated 1983
Atlas of automatic weapon designs. Dated 1933
T-34 Tank service manual. Dated 1944
First two books are 1:1 blueprints for some weapons. And the t-34 service manual is self explanatory.
All the stuff is written in Russian, but i guess you dont need to know the langauge that much for a blueprint.

| Price:
10 000z each. They all are in good condition (considering their age).
Seller:
Volp
Notes:
No, i dont know who and why had them previously. I've found them in a bunch of other junk im ny old apartment.

| >>608781
I will take all three
-Impulse

| aw, impulse beat me to it, I was super interested.
-AG

| >>608787
Ok, dm me the location, where to deliver the stuff.
-Volp

| >selling: Pink energy syth
>desc: Seems to be like one of those electro energy blades, but with a metal poll and comes out as a syth. It's pink, which is cute.
Found this thing in the landfill and it works but I aint got a use for it. Highest bidder starting at 2000z
-Lola

| >>615981 This would be a perfect gift for a certain somebody I know, but I also have to pay rent. I might be... in better financial shape in the near future, though, so maybe I'll be back.
- SciFox

| >>616344
Well considering no bidders might still be here. Unless sharks find me.
-Lola

| >Black Pantie's Black Panties
Seriously, has anyone gotten them yet?
I'll pay like 150kz
-Mr. Johnson

| >>617250
Again... -CN

| >>617254
THEY LOOK LIKE GOOD PANTIES ALRIGHT!

| >>617250
Seriously...
-Black Panties

| >>617260
Perv -CN

| >>617265
NO U

| >>617269
I mean I never said I wasnt. -Cn

| >Buying: Swamp Monster DNA samples

Desc: We all know there are horrible, disgusting, alien mutants living in the flooded district. I want as many pieces of as many varieties as possible.

Payment: Determined by quality and rarity of sample. Bonus for intact whole corpses.

Buyer: Mr. Johnson.

Notes: Potential regular work for agents capable of delivering exceptional results.

| >Swamp Monster
What the hell? Come on now, you've gotta be pulling every leg here. Those were just some belt-fed gossip thrown around by the press to try and get us to not root around down there. I've only ever seen the odd junkie hiding out in the waterlogged industrial buildings.

| >>616483 Question. Is the scythe you listed here still available? I'm in a better spot financially now.
- SciFox

| Hello World

| >>623050
Yep. found a few scuffs but should be fine
-Lola

| >Shipments of canned food.
Desc: List include, but not limited to: evaporated milk, various meat stew, canned fruits and veggies, canned fish, and canned soup. Found them in a cult-controlled warehouse.
Price: Negotiable​
Seller: Red 9
Note: Eat at your own risk, tasted fine though.

| >>623738 Sorry for the slightly delayed response, but I'll take it. I don't know if you're shipping it or want me to pick it up but I'll send an address if it's the former.
- SciFox

| >>625161
I'm interested. How big is this shipment, exactly?

| >>625345
1.2m x 1.2m x 2m, we've got like 6 of these per type of food, if you are interested in some particular type of food, just ask.
-Red 9

| >>625161
I'll buy all of it. -CN

| >>625354
Alright, the location of the warehouse will be sent to you when we work out the price.
-Red 9

| >>625374
Hows 10000 zenny sound? CN

| >>625385
Not convincing enough, I would say 15k sounds good
-Red 9

| (That should be 1,500 bucks, right? )​

| >>625400
Deal. -CN
>>625401
(Roughly yeah.)

| >>625476
Location sent, pleasure doing business
-Red 9

| >>625337
I can't ship.
But yeah lets meet idk, /burg/ or whatever hungry.
-Lola

| >>625701 Sounds good. I'll buy.
- SciFox

| >>625823
perfect

| <font color="red">This is some text!</font>

| >Hacking Commissions!
Description: Ever know someone who don't quite trust or slighted you? Maybe it's a significant other who might be cheating on you or maybe you just need that dirt they got on you erased? Well hire me and I'll hack wireless devices for your purposes! Spring breakers get a 10% discount on the first job!
Price: 6000 zenny for phones, 11000 zenny for computers, price varies on custom devices.
Provider: Tower
Notes: Quality guaranteed!

| >>c1552c и тебе здоровья

| >Scary Weapons
Description: I might have poked the hornet's nest, and I need to get rid of this as soon as possible. Gives me bad vibes from just looking at them. All of these weapons are too big to be held, I don't know man.

Price: 5000 to 20000 nuyen maybe? Cause holy shit I never seen them in my lifetime, nor my friends.

Note: Do not ask me where I got these.

| >>639547

Now I'm curious. -Yukiko

| >>639563

I was curious too, but now I'm having 7 years of bad luck on me. Please buy it.

| >>639547
If it's not sold out yet, I will buy them.
-Impulse

| >>639681
Nice! Now take them away from me.

| >>639547
Do you sell them separately or do they come in bundle?

| >>639741
I'll do bundle. Too much confusion trying to sell them one by one and stuff. And bundle is cheaper. Good deal.

| >>639746
Guess I'm too late to get them then.

| what are you guys selling?
0w0

| <h1>uwa uwa owww (testingif it works)</h1>

|

| >[BUY] Painkillers

Description: I need some painkillers... any kind will be appreciated, tho I prefer aspirin, paracetamol or stuff that deals with headaches. Can't go to normal pharmacy cause... reasons.

Price: uh... same as the values in the drugstore?

Notes: Please don't buy out an entire store and sell them to me!- Running out of money will give me an even bigger headache!

-Alisa

| >>646187
Can you handle morphine? That is all I have with me.

| >>646188
Yeah that's fine with me! I can handle everything, so it's all good!

| >>646189
How much are you willing to pay? Don't lowball, I need these too.

| >>646191
aaaaaaa uh... 150z for each 20mg? I- I'm not sure if these are lowball or normal?

| >>646192
That's kind of low ball since morphine is one of the stronger pain killers. I can just give you some regular strength stuff from my medkit though. -CN

| >>646195
aaaa please don't call me out like that... huh? morphine is a strong pain killer? I thought the really strong painkillers are oxymorphone and subutex...?

And thanks, anything helps!

| >>646192
Sorry, that's barely scraping it. I use these in-between duties, so they are stronger than usual.

>>646197
You must have been through some serious issues if you have to resort to those two.

| >>646219
I- I don't have issues- Anyways! My headache is really annoying... so 500z? that's 10x more than the last deal!

| >>646228
10x will be.. yeah okay, I'll play nice this time. Tell me where you want these sent or if you have any proxies where I can hand these to.

| >>646229
Yay~ Send them to the "Cambria" bar in Gltiz District! I'll be in your debt!

| >>646231
I know that bar... They'll be there in no time.

| >>646197 >>646231
Well it's not the strongest but it's decently high up there, and got it. -CN

| >>646239 >>646311

Um guys... hold onto the painkillers real quick, and don't come nowhere near the place okay! I don't know what's going on... but the boss is apparently closing up shop?

-Alisa

| >>646575
Shit. I've sent them. I'll try to intercept the courier. If it gets close I might have to intervene myself.

This is the morphine seller. My ID changed due to a certain circumstances.

| >>646575
Everything alright? -CN

| >>633890

HOWDY PARDNER, STILL OFFERING COMMISSIONS?

-JOHN-SAN

| >>650375
Um... sure. What do you need hacking? -Tower

| >>650390

ORITE, GLAD TO MEET YOUR ACQUAINTANCE!

NAME'S JOHN-SAN, AND BOI,

DO AH HAVE A JOB FOR ***YOU!***

-JOHN-SAN

| >>650573
Um... sure, why all the caps? -Tower

| >>650575

ALL CAPS?

-JOHN-SAN

| >>650769
...Nevermind. What's the job? -CN

| >Buying: Food for Pet

Description: I need to buy some food for my new recently-adopted pet! A cute little Orundum slug! He eats a lot of obsidian and lava, so if you have them, please sell them to me!

Price: Negotiable

Poster: Alisa

Notes: He sometimes spew acid and it dissolves clothes and stuff, so try to be careful. He's also spiky... and corrosive, also slimy.

| >>653606

So uh, how about 30 nuyen per pound of obsidian?

-Cardi

| >>653618
30... per pound???? I mean I can try to gather obsidian and stuff in Glitz warzone... so... 15?

-Alisa

| >>653619

15 it is!

-Cardi

| >>653620
I still feel like I've been ripped off... oh my god no im scared

-Alisa

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1589066087

This thread is permanently archived