danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
loli/shota cons are not pedo

| loli/shota cons are ageless and genderless.

what am trying to say is that, the loli/shota themselves can be loli/shota cons too and would they be arrested?

prove me wrong

| no

stop being a fucking pedo, or at least have the sack to admit it you piece of shit

| Oh god, not this thing again...

| What exactly is this trying to prove? What logic are you trying to create? "Because __ does bad thing its okay I do bad thing." ? Just because someone else does something bad doesn't mean its okay. Even in the context that said person or people are involved in the crime through age or any birth given trait like skin color or w/e else.

| Please don't try to normalize this pedo shit

| I envy people who don't know you exist.

| lol i love op

| Loli conservatives are truly pedo.

| HEIL LOLI!

| Dude you are a pedo.get help or kill yourself.simple as that

| Inb4 closed thread

| In defence of op, there are no studies that link pedophilia with lolicons, so its like comparing violence in games to violence irl.
Tho I guess this case needs more studies, it would be interesting.

Tldl: wait for more studies

| Oh and adding onto it, they made survey and it seems lolicons hate, dislike or have no attraction to real kids, of course they could be liars and surveys should always be taken with a grain of salt

| apologize, i'm not pedo nor loli/ shota con I like onee chan best, but ofc , you dunno me, I can't convince tou that I like ppl my age more but in reality, it is what it is. I like ppl my age more

| also, would you say that LIKING A SHORT ADULT would make you a pedo?

| >>719614 some lolis are adults, some are kids and others arent even human, its a case by case thingy

| >>719615
Yeah she is over 1000 years old officer. And a vampire too! So it is legal, her yes has a meaning, she understands what this is about, I swear.

| >>719654 I mean yeah! Kinda hard for someone with 1000 yrs of exp to not have the ability to consent

| This thread is a fucking cesspool

Just admit you wanna fuck kids and be done with it. No amount of "but actually surveys say" or "shes 1000 tho" will change that. Those designs and mannerisms were chosen specifically to caricature a small child and pretending that isnt the case is as dumb as it is gross. Japan has always had issues w child exploitation but luckily are finally enacting actual laws abt it. Pretending loli/shota isn't representative of this culture is dumb af

| You wanna watch an anime with a cute lil kid character? Thats ine thing. You want to watch one full of panty shots and comrpomising positions or straight hentai? Congrats, you're two shades shy of a pedo. Unless literally everyone else on earth is wrong and you and your fellow weeb neckbeards are right, of course.

| >>a46671 the ammount of rage and unflexibility in your words just shows how unwilling to talk you are.
Like surveys, lack of scientific data and context is impotantant when trying to figure out if something is bad or just dumb fun.

Acting as if there is a direct correlation between pedophilias and lolicons despite being an unresearched topic is like beliving fctional violence causes real violence

| At least wait or, even better, MAKE a scientific research about the topic so we can know if its actually harmfull and affects peoples brains.

| >>719710 "Just admit you wanna fuck kids and be done with it. No amount of "but actually surveys say" or "shes 1000 tho" will change that" This shows all your knowledge on the topic, because you willingly admit that scientific methods are wrong, but your own opinion is absolute. This isn't a discussion anymore, because you can't take criticism whatsoever. Sounds like a teenage maximalism, but I know that all adults have strong opinions against underaged sexualization in any form

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1606691172

This thread is permanently archived