danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is JoJo really that good?

| I've watched every part and I can't figure out why this anime is as popular as it is. It's not that great

| different people, different tastes, add to that good music and neat fights and i'd say it's pretty understandable people like it

| >>716983 adding to that, the humor is pretty unique wich caused memes and this helps to spread the i fluence of the anime, most people who like jojo discovered it trough memes

| JoJo is not the most tightly written series out there, so I get where you're coming from when you say it's not that great.

It's just extremely stylish and bonkers that makes it entertaining. That's not to say there's a complete lack of good storytelling and characterization, I adore the living hell out of Diamond is Unbreakable and appreciate parts of some of the other JoJos.

Still, I won't say you're missing out if you don't like Jojo. It's not close to perfect.

| It's different, but not good.

| I love it but yeah It's not for everyone

| If it's not for you, that's perfectly okay. It's beloved for being stylistically novel, having a distinct and yet familiar artstyle, and basically revelling unironically in its weirdness. Personally it is my cup of tea, but we all have different tastes.

There's a misconception that our fanbase is toxic but I blame a fringe of way too loud online weebs for that. And, as always, the manga is better. ]3

| Yes, it's THAT Good

| Because memes

| its the creativity. that and the fanbase's incessant presence over mankind.

| Yes.

| Jojo strikes that balance of wacky and serious. I don't know what you guys are referring to with "good" or "perfect" but to get mainstream appeal being wacky enough for a diverse range of fans to relate to while not being a total joke is the most important quality.

| Jojo part II, the only time teh Nazis were portrayed as good guys

| You just have a bad taste. Deal with it.

| No

| >>717989 YES YES YES

| it's not the end-all-be-all for anime but it's insanely entertaining. character design is fun, music and sound effects are great, and the fights are fun.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1606162951

This thread is permanently archived