danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
is there any actually good and unique yuri anime?

| i've watched a decent amount of yuri anime an i've read some yuri manga, and almost all of them follow the same generic cliches over and over. is there anything that actually does anything new? i'm tired of the same stuff and i want to see a genuinely well written one that does something new.

| Do you have any recommendations? Because I've only read a few good and unique mangas and they tend to only have yuri undertones and not have full blown sex/handholding in them.

Like Kaijuu Iro Ni Shima and Ponkotsu no Uta for example.

| Nope.

| >>675254
honestly, no. the only yuri anime i've considered to be good is bloom into you. but even that one has a lot of cliches in it. i guess we'll have to wait until someone comes around and makes a good one

| >>675248 are yuri anime a real thing? I thought there was only manga.
>i've watched a decent amount of yuri anime
What's some good anime I should watch?

| Citrus?

| ^

| i'll recommend yagakimi on the very rare chance that you haven't already read it

| happy sugar life

| yuri on ice

| >>676236
So funny
Much humor

| >>676236
damn bro youre fucking hilarious

| >>676236 this is very funny

| madoka maybe?

| >>676844 madoka is the straightest girl on the planet. she's so straight she decides to become absolutely celibate

| >>676881
yeah but homura is the gayest piece of shit alive so it averages out to be pretty gay

| >>676956
can't argue with maths

| >>675546
I really enjoyed Citrus as well. It's too bad the manga ending felt so contrived and rushed.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1594198681

This thread is permanently archived