danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Delinquent anime

| Looking for some delinquent/sukeban/yankee anime.

Anything that's good where the main/supporting characters are delquints or ex delquints.

Examples: Beelzebub, Sket dance, GTO, School Rumble.

| you're not very elquint

| >>638435
wut

| Oh

| Literally.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=delinquent+anime&t=fpas&ia=web

| Cromartie

| Midori Days uwu

| >>638750
I mean, obviously I did a search, but that doesn't tell me what's good or even show what I want, like an anime can have a delinquent main character not be classified as a delinquent anime.

Also /a/ is dead, what's the harm in trying to start some conversation

| >>638796
Hmmmmmmm

| >>638796
Watched a couple episodes way back when, the whole little girl as my hand thing was a bit too weird

| Tenjou Tenge is great.

| P5 should count, but also, the anime sucks. So I guess I recommend the game? That's not what you asked for though. Huh.

| Well it's a manga, but Angel Densetsu.

| >>639014 That arc with the persistent guy ruined the series imo. MCs identity should have never been revealed. Eventually, rather than domination of all the delinquents through sheer luck and intimidation, it became about two martial arthots while using the two-handed push to solve everything. That slash scar didn't even make much a reappearance. I'm so mad because it could have been so much more, but oh well.

| >>638420
Watch Cromartie High School.
Now.

| Watch Rainbow its sooooo underrated

| >>639468
Ayy I was watching rainbow, was enjoying it but stopped because I was getting so upset about the shit that kept happening to them

| >>ea166a it'll get daijobe

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1585548637

This thread is permanently archived