danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Quar/a/ntine

| What Are You Bros Watching While Locked Up?

| MAGICAL GIRL JULIANNE!

| Azumangah Daioh

| >>637751
Oh yeah and I'm watching the dub(big whoop you wanna fight about it) because Osakas southern dialect makes me laugh.

| I'll probably watch a bit of Ghibli, and I'm getting through JoJo. I'll probably watch some more Monogatari as well once I've read through the books of it I have. Probably continue watching Somali and some other more chill shows as well.

| Gonna catch up on all the anime movies that have been piling up on my backlog, got so much to watch.

| I've been catching up on some animus since i dropped college for the rest of the year lmao
Old stuff new stuff you name it
Take any recommendations for know stuff and for less known stuff uwu
Stay safe out there g/u/rls! <3

| Ive been recently watching the eva rebuilds, its been alright but gets annoying after the 3rd time rewatching it within like 3 weeks

| I want to watch something, but don't want at the same time.

| >>637752
It's a good dub, like Cowboy Bebop. Ehy fight about it?
Osaka is a treat in the dub.

| Gonna catch up on Sakura Card Captor, Sekai Suifuku, and Chobits.

| watched tales from earthsea (aka the one ghibli movie with mixed ratings) and it felt like it was written by Abe himself. dunno what else to watch honestly.

| >>639973
You should read the original Tales of Earthsea by ursula guin. Nothing like the movie!

| >>639975 Noticed that on Wikipedia. Honestly seemed like the movie was almost opposite to the books...

| Apologies for hijacking this thread with more excitement for Le Guin but yesss, everyone should ditch the Ghibli movie and read the original Earthsea series, or at least the first book, A Wizard of Earthsea. I wished I read it when I was younger and depressed.

Anime-wise I'm going between Eizouken and The Tatami Galaxy currently. Good and somewhat trippy, both.

| i've got rewatches of both symphogear and toji no miko queued up, on top of rewatching mujin wakusei survive and juuni taisen. i also need to finish joshiraku, selector WIXOSS and allison to lillia but with how long it's been since i watched the latter two i might need to just start afresh...

| >>641105
OH MY GOD WIXOSS fjksbfobqkbg
It makes my soul boil ! I WANT TO BATTORU !
(/◕ヮ◕)/

| >>641106
Akira Aoi deserved better

also if this quarantine thing keeps up until july i'm adding Hypnosis Mic: Rhyme Anima to the watch list. not like i wouldn't watch it if there was no quarantine, it's just that i have more time/reason to i guess

| I've been playing Minecraft along with watching Vtubers... School was cancelled but mine will continue with Online soon so thats nice

| >>641234
Friend of mine got me kinda hyped on hypnosis mic... now i gotta listen to all of the stuff ;_;

| Been watching Haikyuu as it comes out. Need another sports show to binge and kill time with. Recommendations?

| >>641405 would you be interested in Ping Pong the Animation

| >>641335

hypmic is GOOD SHIT, especially the last few albums

| I have finished castlevania today, the season 3. I like what they did with it, and am now eager for a season 4. From there I went to look for igavania games, checked bloodstained, remembered that Minoria attracted me more, then remembered I never finished the himehorn manga I read after seeing the cameo in Momodora, so I read that too. Beastars was another one I finished watching under suggestion.

| >>641943
Just heads up, Castlevania the game series and Castlevania the Netflix show shares the same aesthetic, but that's all you ought to expect. The writing in the games is cheesier and never meant to be good, and the gameplay miiight take some getting used to.

Momodora/Minoria are good, I'm so glad someone else like it too.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1586174711

This thread is permanently archived