danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ecchi is gud, yall stupid

| Every time they say ecchi is bad is either because they are a puritan or cause the think it should be hentai

| Would u prefer ecchi over hentai?

| Cause like if i wanted to see titties or something i would just look up hentai

| Ecchi is amazing

| There's an H in ECCHI.
gud enuf

| There are two Hs in hemorrhage.
So I guess hemorrhage is really gud?

| Ecchi was never gud.
Hentai is better if you need to jk off.
Literally anything else is better if you want to watch not garbage.
I've seen hentai with better plots and characters than your average ecchi.
Ecchi is made for kardashians tier of humans.

| >>627771 I'd rather rewatch Euphoria for the plot than watch any ecchi garbo

| >>627761
Yep, very good map indeed !

| >>627771 lol you only watched boring ecchi = the entire genre is bad

| Dxd & interspecies, good plot and good fan service, if you guys really want sex just wacht hentai but ecchi isn't just for sex, most ecchi are bad but there are some gems just like isekai

| >>627825
Lol you don't know shit about what I've watched.
STFU and don't open your mouth without a valid argument.

| >>628026
> gems like isekai
Wow.
Some people just don't know better.

| I don't watch a lot of ecchi, but I'm glad it is a thing. Sometimes you're just in the mood to watch some trashy, fan-service oriented shows and just chill, you know?

| Now that i can agree with >>628246

| >>628134
And what was your argument again?
> I've seen hentai with better plot
Well I've seen furry fanfics with better plot than the average hentai, so I guess hentai is garbage

| >>628333 yes

| Hentai & Ecchi generally have garbage plots. However, hentai usually wins in terms of plot variety. You can get different fetishes and stories in hentai, ranging from vanilla to NTR and Guro; from loli to highshoolers to milf.

On the other hand, ecchi will give you the same old highschool setting with the usual accidental groping/peeking.

Does this mean hentai is better than ecchi? Not really, because ecchi usually has better character design and animation than hentai.

| Some of the best anime series are ecchi. Yosuga no Sora, Seikon no Qwaser, Kiss x Sis, Shinmai no Maou Testament, and the list goes on.

| Ecchi is good because it makes me hard but hentai makes me hard then soft

| Ecchi is good because it makes me hard but hentai makes me hard then soft

| >>628670 you could catch a whale with that

| >>628722
What do you mean?

| >>628766 I mean, that's some overkill bait right there

| Sturgeon's law applies here. I don't care for ecchi but I'm glad To Love-Ru exists. Momo in particular is such an endearing character.
I enjoyed Black Cat before I even knew TLR so that helps.

| Can we just agree that there is no bad genre

| >>629106
Yes please

| >>629111
Yes thank you very much

| Ecchi is a lot like foreplay, sometimes I'll watch it then later on go watch hentai but people who watch ecchi for almost anything else are a lot like the people who would watch House or Bones and act like they watch it for the medical knowledge or to feel smart, its deprivation.

| >>629704 you're not describing ecchi, you're describing rick and morty

| >>629872 rick and morty is ecchi

| >>629957 stop it. you're resurrecting my memory of summer lewds

| ecchi and hentai are both harmful if not consumed mindfully, which they most often aren't.

| >>630154
Soooo ecchi and hentai :
aren't not consumed mindfully ?
aren't consumed mindfully ?
Which one is it ?

| Ecchi is like someone massaging your balls while grabbin ya dick but not really moving so you are tempted to cum but you cant. You are cum constipated

| The main reason every single one of you is wrong is because you treat ecchi and hentai like some kind of jerk off material. The truth is, ecchi and hentai are higher form of art meant to explore on the concept of sex. if scientists weren't so ashamed of themselves they would be writing papers analysing ecchi and hentai as the modern equivalent of the kamasutra. you haven't truly enjoyed ecchi and hentai until you make them your school presentation and talk about them during dinner.

| >>630941 you understand it, finaly a true man of culture

| Nice convo we got here

| >>630941
AMEN !

| EcChI iS gOoD

Total number of posts: 40, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1582911746

This thread is permanently archived