danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What anime are you watching now?

| Come on, board, don't die.

I'm rewatching the second half of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Damn this show is good.

Also watching Boogiepop Phantom on and off. I have no idea what's going on at any point of the story but I'm ok with that.

What are you watching?

| >>606602
Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku
It's pretty okay so far, only up to episode 3.
Still have to catch up from a year or so ago, there is a lot of anime in front of me.

| Before the final exams started out i was watching hinamatsuri, kinemetsu no yaiba and les miserables

| Only boku no hero academia.

| Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun is nice and has cute grills.

| Ghost in the Shell Arise! I'm in love with tender not-so-grown-up Motoko

| NANA?I'm Oldschool fashion boy.

| VINLAND. SAGA.

| Rewatchng stardust crusaders. I'm pretty I liked it less in the first watchthrough (does this word even exeists? owo)

| You people should give no guns no life a chance, real cute cyber noir tale. Fits well with vallhala fans

| >>606860 Good gem. Sadly most people don't know this classic.

| Dr.Stone I love everything about it.

| >>607096 I love how dumb main hero's hairstyle is, how cringy he uses "10 000 000%" every few minutes, how he risked his life, gambled about that primate dude hitting him exactly at that spot and how I dumped it after that episode.

The hype about Dr. Stone and kimetsu is too damn high. It's a kids shows. Change my mind.

| Boogiepop Phantom

| I'm (slowly) going through urusei yatsura, it's pretty enjoyable. The show's humor is pretty good too. ^^

| >>607156
So uhhhh do you like it or not?

It's incredibly Extra and Dumb and it knows it, even when it's being clever. I love it a lot because of that.

| I watched gits:sss while eating dinner today.

| >>607156
Shounen anime. You're right, it's for kids.

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin. God I love how weird it is.

| Just getting into demon slayer, been backed up with other shows mha too

- Mercy

| >>606615 I love this one because it's *adults* having slightly more realistic relationships. And the fact they're all uber nerds is great too.

| >>607211 <3

| >>606615
Based animu

| Vinland Saga. 10/10. As a Mount and Blade fan I cream my pants everytime I watch a single episode of it. The best. Also, No Guns Life and Babylon are pretty cool to watch.

| A giant pile of dowloaded anime, and I don't watch it.
It's been like this for a while, I've been watching less and less each year.
This is sad.

| >>607394 i hope you at least seed watever you torrent

| >>607395
Ofc, r you kidding me.
Try to stop seeding bakabt, I dare you.

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1574178611

This thread is permanently archived