danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Question about committees

| Honestly, i found this really interesting and fun too, this organisations talks etc. but i'm thinking why are they in anime? Is this really common in Japan that instantly is made group for anything, or it's some old "stereotype" as nosebleed etc.?

I mean by it for example Demon Slayer Corps, Guild in SAO, The Ghoul Countermeasures Bureau, Section 9, even ghibli's Tales from Earthsea had for example group where they talk about emergency in king's hall etc. i don't think that

| I didn't noticed that would be there communication in group as part of some kind of crisis moment in western movies

| >for example Demon Slayer Corps, Guild in SAO, The Ghoul Countermeasures Bureau, Section 9
You mean like the Avengers? The Justice League? The Rebel Alliance in Star Wars?

op what are you talking about

| groups form to solve a problem and establish resources dedicated to deal with that problem.

| Nah op is talking about trends like circles and groups that pop up around fandoms.

For Japan they can be hyper specific and niche. Like how VN genres like Kusoge (shit games) and depressing games (not to be confused with tragedy).

Just op they English no good.

| ESL OP, KILL

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1708904528

This thread is permanently archived